南希·德鲁和隐藏的楼梯
你们好 有见到南希 德鲁吗
Hey. Have you seen Nancy Drew?
南希什么
Nancy who?
没事 谢谢你
Never mind. Thank you.
雪伊太太
Mrs. Shay!
-你好 有见到南希 德鲁吗 -没
- Hey, have you seen Nancy Drew? - No.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 先生 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sir! I'm sorry. Sorry.
眼睛看着路 小屁孩
Watch where you're going, kid.
你好 你有看见南希 德鲁吗
Hey! Have you seen Nancy Drew?
拯救河高镇
建造火车
德鲁
Drew!
终于找到你了 你怎么不接电♥话♥
Finally! You didn't answer your phone.
抱歉 我在滑滑板没听到
Sorry, I don't hear it when I'm skating.
看看这个
Check it out.
我不敢相信有人这样对贝丝
I can't believe anyone would do this to Bess,
这事都上热搜了
and now it's gone viral.
你知道贝丝有多敏感
You know how sensitive Bess is,
她现在都不愿出房♥间了
she won't leave the house now.
拜托 伙计们 走开
Please, guys. Go away.
我们不会走的
We're not leaving!
真好
Great.
我真可悲 需要朋友来救我
I'm so pathetic, my friends have to come and rescue me.
我比想象中更加失败
I'm an even bigger loser than I thought.
好吧 如果
Okay, if...
如果需要朋友就是失败者的话
If needing your friends means you're a loser,
那么我就是最失败的了
then I'm the biggest loser of all.
因为你们都让我忘记了
'Cause you guys make me forget
我每天生活在一个无足轻重的小镇里
I live in this one-horse town every day.
-天啊 -你们好
- Jeez. - Hey.
你好
Hi.
事实上 河高镇有四匹马
Actually, River Heights has four horses.
抱歉
Sorry.
让我进去
Let me in.
欢迎来到派对
Welcome to the party!
让我们来教育一下这群键盘侠
Let's school this troll.
但我们甚至都不知道是谁干的
But, we don't even know who did it.
这还不明显吗
Oh, isn't it obvious?
他只是个屌♥丝
Oh, he's just a dill weed.
我可以给你看看吗
Can I show you?
我真傻 忘了把护目镜摘掉了
I'm so stupid. I forgot to take my goggles off.
别说了
Oh, stop it.
你是最聪明的
The last thing you are is stupid.
肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝
Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess.
我的衣服可能不如别人的好
My clothes might not be as good as everyone else's,
但它们不脏
but they're not dirty.
听着 这就像个两岁小屁孩想出的点子
Hey, it looks like a two-year-old came up with this.
真希望我能快进
Wish I could fast-forward it.
先别看
Just don't look for a second.
肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝
Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess.
恶心 恶臭 发臭 呕
大家都看到这个了
Everyone saw this.
不要在意一个傻♥逼♥的做法
Don't pay attention to what a lizard-brain does.
肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝
Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess.
快看 有人忘了打马赛克
There! Someone forgot to blur out his reflection.
-说明他在场 -91号♥
- Presenting... - Number 91.
再想想
Try that again.
这是 这是玻璃反映出来的
It's... It's a reflection.
19号♥
Nineteen.
该死的德里克 巴恩斯
Derek freaking Barnes.
-天啊 -早该知道的
- God. - Should've known.
德里克总是拿我逗乐
Derek is making fun of me all the time.
我知道我不可爱 不酷 但是
I know I'm not cute, or cool, but...
为什么他就不能让我做自己呢
Why can't he just let me be?
啥 你超可爱的
What? You're super cute.
他们这一对太有爱了
Don't they make a darling couple?
镇上最富有的两家人的白♥痴♥后代
The idiot spawn of the two richest families in town.
南希 德鲁 我知道你这表情
Nancy Drew, I know that look.
你不能去找德里克麻烦
You can't just go after Derek.
我才不去找德里克麻烦
I'm not gonna go after Derek.
我只想让他尝尝苦头
I'm just gonna help him see the light.
-祝你好运 -对
- Good luck with that. - Yeah.
你只是来这里过暑假的
You've only spent summers here.
你不像我们一样了解德里克
You don't really know Derek like we do.
但如果我们不阻止他
But, if we don't stop him,
他会再对别人做这种事的
he'll just do it again to someone else.
你们良心过得去吗
Do you guys really want that on your conscience?
好吧
Okay.
-我加入 -好
- I'm in. - Fine.
太好了 我们去体育馆吧
Great! Let's hit the gym.
等等
Wait.
你 你现在就要去办吗
You... You wanna work out? Like, now?
不是 但为了准备足球比赛
No, but in order to get ready for football season
他肯定得超常发挥
he's gotta super-set.
你知道 一直都是 还有 这里
You know, all the time. And... Here.
从时间戳来看
From the timestamp, it looks like
星期二上午是他最喜欢的时间
mid-morning Tuesday is his favorite time to hog the floor.
这就说明他会在11点45洗澡
That means he'd shower around, you know, 11:45,
然后他就能干干净净地去啦啦队当教练了
so he could be fresh to play trainer for the cheerleading squad.
怎么了
What?
你这脑回路太牛逼了
The way your brain works is so cool.
你知道 心理学家说以霸凌者之道
You know, psychologists say it's okay for bullies
还治霸凌者之身是最有效的
to get a little taste of their own medicine.
这叫做恢复性司法
It's called restorative justice.
肇始于北美的恢复性司法作为一种新兴的犯罪处理模式
即是对传统刑事司法的缺陷所作的回应
爽
Yeah!
爽
Yes!
德里克生活中最重要的事是什么
What's the most important thing in Derek's life?
是他的社交媒体形象 对吧
His social media presence, right?
让我们稍稍做点手脚
Let's make a tiny adjustment to that.
男更衣室
连接摄像头
连接摄像头
摄像头连接成功
好消息 好消息
Gold! Gold!
好消息 好消息 好消息 好消息
Gold, gold, gold, gold, gold!
贝丝
Bess.
贝丝 这太完美了 太完美了
Bess, this is perfect! This is perfect!
好的
Okay.
二十秒
Twenty seconds.
二十秒
搞定
Yes!
-宝贝 -搞定 搞定
- Oh, boy. - Yes! Yes!
快上来
Get up here.
我♥干♥坏事啦
I did something.
我的天 那简直太
Oh, my God. That was so...
一切就绪 马上就好
I've got everything set up. So close.
我们准备好了
We're ready to go.
枫叶奶油棒 有人想吃吗
Maple bars, anyone?
天啊 枫叶奶油棒是我的最爱
Oh, my God! Maple bars are my thing!
吃吧
Dig in.
我不能吃 我的痘痘还没好
Oh, I probably shouldn't. My skin is still breaking out.
贝丝 吃一个吧 人生苦短及时行乐
Eat a donut, Bess. Okay? Life is short, go.
吃吧 可好吃了
Come on. It's good.
所以 要多长时间见效
So, how long will it take?
我也不知道
I don't know.
喂 现在轮到我训练 不是她
Hey, this is my set, not hers!
我的错 现在我是你的了
My bad. I'm all yours now.
德里克 你还好吗
Derek! Are you okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
漆包绞线
长效型
色素
染色剂
纯蓝色
不
No.
电影精选列表