你真的不对劲 伙计
Something is seriously wrong with you, dude.
看
Look.
德里克 巴恩斯 欢迎来到雷电堡垒
Derek Barnes, welcome to Thunderdome!
关坏人的地方
当你羞辱他人时
When you humiliate others,
-就会遭到报应 -别嘲笑我
- there will be consequences. - Stop laughing at me!
今天的训练项目
她在看我 她在看我
She's checking me out. She's checking me out.
我看起来不错 她还在看吗
I look good. She still looking?
再快些
Faster.
至少我在努力
At least I'm trying.
我现在是单身哦
I'm currently single right now
如果你们在找对象的话
if you guys are looking for anything.
假的
如果你们有兴趣的话可以来我家
You can chill at my house if you guys are interested.
女朋友
骗子
但要保证你的脸在我背后
Just make sure you keep your face below my back,
就像 我的脸是唯一的东西
so, like, my face is the only thing.
因为如果你的脸在视频里 视频就毁了
Because, like, if your face is on my video, it's gonna be ruined.
我只是在等你用完器械
I'm just waiting on the machine.
别笑我了 好吗
Stop laughing at me. Okay?
别笑我了
Stop laughing at me.
他好蓝啊 我的天
He's so blue. Oh, my God!
这玩意儿真的有用
This stuff actually works.
我都没报什么期望
I was not expecting that.
那 真有用
That... It works!
确实有用 我们走吧
It works! Let's get outta here.
从没有人像这样为我出过头
Nobody's ever stood up for me like that before.
你是为你自己出头
You stood up for yourself.
你知道 我们只是加了一点颜色而已
You know, we just added a little color.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Of course!
你们真是太棒了
You guys are the best.
这小镇有了你更加欢乐了 南希
This town is so much more fun with you in it, Nancy.
就算这意味着会让我们卷进更多麻烦
Even if that means we get in a lot more trouble.
拜托 就一点点而已
Oh, come on. Just a little trouble.
你女儿对我儿子进行人身攻击
Your daughter assaulted my son.
这让我起诉你绰绰有余
That's more than enough for me to sue.
尽管起诉吧
Go right ahead.
我女儿只是在为你儿子对她的网络欺凌
All my daughter did was defend a young girl
做正当防卫
your son cyberbullied.
我儿子没干过
My son did no such thing.
不如我们来看看德里克
How about we look at the video
从你的IP地址发出来的视频吧
that Derek posted from your IP address?
-这太荒谬了 -伙计们 冷静一下
- This is ridiculous. - Guys, let's all calm down a minute.
根据州刑法第848章第9项
Under State Penal Code 848.9,
网络欺凌是犯罪 最高可判处五年刑期
cyberbullying is a crime punishable by up to five years in prison
还有罚款一千美元
and $1,000 in fines,
想清楚了 杰夫
and that's just for you, Jeff.
这事没完 小律师
This is not over, Counselor.
我发誓
I promise that.
你确定你想和
Are you sure Jeff Barnes
杰夫 巴恩斯结下梁子吗
is the type of person you want to have as an enemy?
我觉得我能搞定他
I think I can handle him.
我很抱歉这些事
I'm sorry about all this.
我保证南希会赔偿损失
I'll make sure Nancy pays for the damages.
光赔偿损失可不够
That's not gonna be enough, though.
这不是她第一次犯事了
This is not her first offense,
她还牵扯到了另外两个女孩
and she involved two other girls.
我不能视而不见
I can't just turn a blind eye.
这次她必须面对后果
She has to face the consequences this time.
你想怎么样
What did you have in mind?
每天八小时吗
Eight hours a day?
好吧 接下来两个月
Okay, for the next two months,
基本上就偏离我的假期轨道了
basically my whole summer just went sideways.
我很惊讶你得到的只是社区服务
I'm surprised that's all the community service you got.
你可犯了好几项罪名
You committed several felonies.
只有你满了18岁才算犯罪好吗
Hey, they're only felonies if you're 18.
说得好 律师
Oh, excellent point, Counselor.
鉴于你还没满18岁 你被禁足了
And, since you're nowhere near 18, you are hereby grounded.
我反抗了一个恶霸啊
I stood up to a bully.
我是说 为什么我要为这个受惩罚
I mean, why should I get punished for that?
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
但你做事的方式没对
But the way you did it isn't right.
你跟恶霸沦为一个水平的了
You stooped to his level.
你一个恶作剧造成了
You pulled a prank that caused
数千美元的损失
thousands of dollars worth of damage.
他们可能需要重新铺上整个淋浴间的瓷砖
They may have to re-tile the entire shower.
但最糟糕的是你牵扯到了另外两个女孩
But worst of all, you involved other girls.
我是说 那种染料会褪色的
I mean, that dye wears off.
伸张正义不是恶作剧 那是我的职责
And delivering justice isn't a prank, it's my duty.
所以 就像上周一样吗
So, is it like last week?
跟我走吧 你
Come here, you.
南希
Uh, Nancy?
你打算去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
我要休息15分钟
Oh, I'm taking my 15.
哪儿来的15分钟
What 15?
这个传说可追溯到1885年
The legend dates back to 1885,
当时建造双榆宅邸的科尔法克斯兄弟
when the Colfax brothers, who built Twin Elms,
马尔科姆和斯凯勒
Malcolm and Schuyler,
因为一个女人决裂了
had a falling out over a woman,
米利森特 安德鲁斯
Millicent Andrews.
马尔科姆向她求婚了
Malcolm had proposed to her.
但她对于嫁给镇上的头号♥养猪大户
She wasn't too jazzed up about being, you know,
你懂的 并不是很兴奋
married to the number one pig farmer in town.
再加上 她无可救药的爱上了他兄弟
Plus, she was hopelessly in love with his brother,
斯凯勒
Schuyler.
天呐
Oh, boy.
传说 因为一时醋意大发
Legend has it, Malcolm killed them both
马尔科姆把他们俩全杀了
in a fit of jealousy,
并把他们埋进了墙里
buried them in the walls.
然后 他自杀了
Then, he offed himself.
他们有找到尸体吗
Did they ever find the bodies?
没有
No.
但是 当我非常仔细地聆听时
But when I listen very carefully,
我觉得 我能听到他们在哭泣
I think I can hear them crying.
你肯定是在逗我玩儿
You've gotta be kidding me.
我绝对不会拿科尔法克斯的鬼魂开玩笑的
I wouId never kid about a thing like the Colfax ghosts.
别再假装你对这些感兴趣了
Stop pretending like you care about any of this.
我不用假装啊
Well, I don't have to pretend.
她那句 埋在墙里的人 就吊上我了
She had me at "people buried in the walls."
你就是想翘掉社区服务
You just want to get outta community service,
别忘了 你那是活该
which you deserve.
好吧 首先 海伦
Okay. First of all, Helen,
我没法翘掉社区服务 我都试过了
I can't get outta community service. I already tried.
其次 难道你就不好奇
And, second of all, aren't you curious
到底是不是科尔法克斯的鬼魂回来复仇吗
whether or not the Colfax ghosts are back for revenge?
我的天
Oh, my!
怎么了
What?
你俩让我想起我年轻的时候
You two remind me of when I was young.
不过我们那年代的发型更好看
But we had better hair back in those days.
我和我的闺蜜罗茜 彼此厌恶
My best friend and I, Rosie, we despised each other.
我们甚至还为同一个男孩吵架
We even fought once over the same boy...
查德 彼得
Chad, Peter...
我忘了叫什么了 名字都差不多
I don't know. There were so many of 'em.
我们俩都和他交往过 后来他甩了我们
We both dated him, then he jilted both of us.
然后我们俩就成了闺蜜
We became best friends.
可惜的是 罗茜搬到了迈阿密
Sadly, Rosie moved to Miami.
她特喜欢穿三角紧身泳裤的男人
She loves a man in a Speedo.
这说明一个道理
It just goes to show you
一个女孩能在她最大的敌人身上
that sometimes a girl can find her best friend
找到她最好的朋友
电影精选列表