没错 我们回去继续恨你
Yeah, we'd all just go back to hating you?
对 不会让你那么容易脱身的
Yeah, you're not getting off that easy.
再说了 你还欠我们一块叛徒蛋糕呢
Besides, you still owe us a slice of traitor cake.
我 我说了那是敌人蛋糕
Aha! I... I told you it's enemy cake.
别管它 好吧 你可以学学这个词
Leave it alone. Well, you could just learn the word.
这是好词 比较容易学
The right word. It'd be so much easier.
这是弗罗拉姨婆的芝士蛋糕
It's Aunt Flora's cheesecake.
我几分钟后去找你们
I'll catch up to you guys in a few.
打赌你从没想过会拯救自己老爸 对吧
Bet you never thought you'd be saving your own dad, did you?
你知道你救了我小命多少次吗
You know how many times you saved my butt?
我不知道如果你出事了我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened to you.
让我走 我想 我想走一步
Let me go. I wanna... I wanna do one.
你走吧 我都不知道我在玩什么
You do it. I don't know what I'm doing.
-不赖啊 -我真想
- That's not bad. - I really want...
那是什么 那是什么
What was that? What was that?
我只是想看看会发生什么
I just wanted to see what was gonna happen.
你知道 也许我可以
You know, maybe I could
习惯这个小镇的生活
get used to this small town life after all.
说到这个我想起来
Oh, that reminds me.
我的表姐艾米莉要回河高镇
My cousin Emily is coming home to River Heights
在丁香酒店结婚
to get married at the Lilac Inn.
在我们一起经历了这么多之后
And after all we've been through,
我们可以一起愉快地玩耍了 不是吗
we could use a little fun in the sun, don't you think?
当然了 没错 我觉得可以
Of course. Yes. Sounds good to me.
当然了 经历了深湖 暗林
Sure. Deep lake, a dark forest,
还有毛骨悚然的老旅馆
some creepy old inn.
还有什么更糟糕的
What could possibly go wrong?
对 我们需要的只是一对邪恶双胞胎
Yeah, all we need is an evil twin
然后我们就会拥有令人敬畏的神秘气质
and we'll have the makings of an awesome new mystery.
我给大家拍张照
I have to get a photo with us.
拜托 南希 拍一张嘛
Come on, Nancy, get in the picture.
-来吧 贝丝 -好吧 好吧
- Come on, Bess. - Fine. Okay.
你们真漂亮 一 二 三
You guys are so pretty. One, two, three.
标签写上 侦探
#sleuthing.
事实上 我不干了
Actually, I'm done with mysteries.
对 从现在开始 我只想坐在家里
Yeah, from now on, I just wanna sit back,
聊聊男生 刷刷图享网
talk about boys, Instagram,
你知道 做做指甲
you know, do my nails...
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
开玩笑的啦
Just kidding.
电影精选列表