Yeah.
你还没见过
Oh, you haven't happened to see...
一个猪人走来走去 是吧
A pig-man running around, did you?
什么
What?
海伦认为她看见了类似猪贩子的东西
Helen thought she saw a pigmonger-esque thing.
所以 你看见了科尔法克斯的鬼魂
Oh! So, you saw the Colfax ghost?
你知道他
You know him?
所有在河高镇的人都知道这个故事
Everybody in River Heights knows the story.
但是没有人曾经看见过他活人
But no one's actually ever seen him in the flesh.
求你 求你别提起那个名字
Please. Please don't say that word.
当然可以
Fair enough.
你认为与杰弗里 巴恩斯此有关
You think Jeffrey Barnes had something to do with it?
你认得他的车
You recognized his car?
我跟德里克的哥哥一起上学
I went to school with Derek's older brothers.
被惯坏了的一群孩子 他们所有人都是
Spoiled bunch. All of 'em.
你是把他们与鬼魂联♥系♥到一起了吗
Are you linking them with the ghost?
好吧 在我离开之前
Okay, well. I wanna walk the property once more
我想再逛遍这房♥子
before I leave.
如果发生了什么给我打电♥话♥
And call me if anything else happens.
也告诉弗罗拉我会拜访她
And tell Flora I'll drop in on her
确保一切都正常
to make sure everything's okay.
谢谢你 警官
Thanks, Deputy.
也许你不是我认为的所谓的爪牙
Maybe you're not as big a tool as I thought you were.
是嘛 谢谢你 南希
Why, thank you, Nancy.
也许你也不是我认为的
Maybe you're not as much of a pain in the butt
那种讨厌鬼
I thought you were.
不胜感激啊
Much obliged.
如果到处走走的话
Oh, you, uh, might have an easier time
有点亮光会更好
getting around with a little more light.
-给你 -好啊 谢谢
- Here. -Oh, right. Thanks.
别惹是非
Stay outta trouble.
你懂我哦
You know me.
幸好我懂你
Fortunately, I do.
我告诉过你 德里克全家都在度假
I told you, Derek and his entire family are away on vacation.
多完美的不在场证明
Mmm-hmm. What a perfectly timed alibi.
我叫牌
I call.
好呢 我跟你十美分
All right. I'll see your 10 cents,
我再加十美分
and raise you another 10.
好吧 南希 如果你这么天才的话
Okay, Nancy, if you're such a genius,
那为什么德里克吓到了我
then why would Derek scare me
结果我的姑姑却报复在你身上了
and my aunt just to get back at you?
你告诉我的 有钱人是神经病
You tell me. Rich people are psychos.
我想你♥爸♥爸是个律师 我输了
I thought your dad was a lawyer. And I'm out.
不是那种类型的律师
Not that kind of lawyer.
我的意思是
I mean,
他的客户有一半没有足够的钱请的起他
half of his clients don't have enough money to pay him.
我忘了你♥爸♥爸一个圣人
I forgot your dad's such a saint.
那你妈妈呢 南希
And your mother, Nancy?
我妈妈是个民权倡导者
My mom was a civil rights advocate.
她不停地让政客们
She badgered politicians to
睁大他们的双眼去帮助那些小人物
open their eyes and help the little guy.
她让他们难堪了吗
Did she prank them?
她比我有更多巧妙的方法
She may have had a more subtle approach than I do.
你瞧 河高镇的奔驰不止一辆
Look, there's more than one black Mercedes in River Heights.
都不是一样的牌照 不是吗
Not with the same license plate, there isn't.
做个决定吧
Make up your mind.
早些时候 你说的没看清车牌
Earlier, you said you didn't see the license plate clearly.
德里克没有做这个
Derek did not do this.
当你发现我是对的的时候
And when you find out that I am right,
你应该向我道一个大歉
you will owe me a major apology.
如果我发现你是对的
If I find out you're right,
我就投票选举你为舞会皇后
I'll vote you for prom queen.
我已经是舞会皇后了
I'm already prom queen.
行了 姑娘们
All right, girls.
姑娘们 这游戏可不是自动的 我们继续
Girls, this game is not gonna bet itself. Let's go.
现在只剩咱俩了 弗罗拉
It's just you and me, Flora.
该你了
Your move.
好的 同花顺 我赢了洗牌吧
All right. Straight flush. Read 'em and weep.
天呐 那太吓人了
Oh, Lord. Oh, well, that's creepy.
我 我看见它了
I... I saw it!
-我看见它了 -你看见什么了
- I saw it! - What did you see?
我也不知道 一个影子
I don't know. A shadow.
在桌子下面
Under the table!
真的吗
Really?
捂上眼睛 姑娘们
Oh! Cover your eyes, girls!
-为啥 -就相信我吧
- Why? - Just trust me!
只有我能看见
Is it just me or
还是亮着的灯泡真的在漂浮
are the light bulbs floating?
老天 我讨厌这个部分
Oh, God, I hate this part.
不论正在发生什么
Whatever's happening, there's a
都会有一个符合逻辑的完美解释
perfectly logical explanation for this.
完全符合逻辑
Totally logical.
当这发生时你通常会做些什么
What do you usually do when this happens?
祈祷
Pray.
南希
Nancy!
放开我 南希
Let go of me! Nancy!
不 你别 不 你别
Oh, no, you don't! No, you don't!
放她走 放她走 我说
You let her go! Let her go, I say!
不 不
No, no.
来吧 来吧 来吧 我们离开这里
Come on, come on, come on. Let's get out of here.
来吧 伙计们 我们离开厨房♥
Come on, guys. Get out of the kitchen.
快快 离开厨房♥
Out, out, out of the kitchen!
等下
Wait.
都到这里来 快点
Everybody in here, quick.
来吧 去
Come on! Go!
等会 不 那里有个东西 猪人
Wait, no! There's that thing, the pig!
不管发生什么 不要开这扇门
Whatever happens, don't open this door.
南希
Nancy!
橡胶面具 是不是
A rubber mask, really?
继续游戏 兄弟
Step up your game, dude.
不要紧
Never mind.
现在是谁害怕 南希
Who's scared now, Nancy?
南希 南希 没关系的
Nancy. Nancy, it's okay.
亲爱的 在他每次阴魂不散之后
Oh, darling, after every haunting,
我跟你经历一样可怕的头疼
I get that same awful headache.
这很快就会过去
It should be gone soon.
好吧 我期待着醒来
Well, I was hoping to wake up
并意识到这都是一些疯狂的梦
and realize this was all some crazy dream.
进展如何
你现在能看
到死人了吗
嘿 爸爸 一切都好
Hey, Dad. Everything's great.
我们也许看见了鬼魂
We may have had a ghost sighting.
我想把这些全都告诉你
I wanna tell you all about it,
但弗罗拉刚给我们准备了些早餐 所以
but Flora's just about to serve us some breakfast, so...
好啊 听起来让人挺兴奋的
Well, that sounds exciting.
我全都想听
I want to hear all about it.
好啊 我会一五一十地
Yeah, yeah, I'll give you th
把我一切所见讲给你
e blow-by-blow when I see ya.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
好的呀 爱你
Okay. Love ya.
我更爱你
Love you more.
给你 亲爱的
Here, dear.
这也许对摆脱那些可怕的东西有帮助
This ought to help fight off those dragons.
所以 到底发生了什么
So, what happened exactly?
你从鬼魂那救了我们
You saved us from the ghost.
嗯 我就记得
Well, all I remember
在所有变黑之前我像个孩子一样在尖叫
is screaming like a baby before everything went black.
我以为我的奶酪终于
And here I thought my cheese was
从饼干上滑下来了
finally sliding off the cracker.
现在我知道这阴魂不散是真的了
Now that I know the haunting is real,
我有点希望我是老年痴呆了
I kinda wish I were senile.
电影精选列表