Nothing, it was all me.
好吧 抱歉 我们能到车里说吗
Okay, sorry, can we talk about this in the car?
-好吧 -我姑姑的车 来吧
- Yeah. - My aunt's car. Come on.
你会开吗
Can you drive?
差不多吧
Technically...
你知道 乔治说得对
You know, George is right about me.
我是说 我对贝丝说的话太可怕了
I mean, what I said about Bess was horrible.
谁会那样说别人啊
Who would say that about another person?
说到点子上了
You've got a point.
但重点是我都不知道为什么会那么说
But the thing is I don't even know why I said it.
话就从嘴里出来了 就像
It just came out of my mouth like...
我猜我身体里还有一部分想要维护德里克
I guess some part of me was still trying to defend Derek.
我真的挺喜欢贝丝的
I really like Bess.
若在另外一个世界 我们会成为朋友的
In a different world, we'd be friends.
你滑板技术比你开车强多了
You skate a lot better than you drive.
好吧 没人能在芝加哥开车
Well, no one drives in Chicago.
听着 就
Look, just...
你就做你觉得对的事情 知道吗
Just do what you think is right, you know?
不要做别人希望你做的事
Don't do what other people expect you to do.
那太可怕了
That's so freakin' terrifying.
你根本不理解
And you have no idea.
这对你和乔治和贝丝来说太容易了
It's just so easy for you and George and Bess,
因为你们都有擅长的事情
because you're just so good at things.
都有重要的事 这很重要
Important things, that matter.
你们很有趣又聪明
And you're funny and you're smart.
我除了头发和德里克还有什么
What do I have other than my hair and Derek?
好吧 事实上你不再拥有德里克了
Well, you actually don't have Derek anymore.
你的头发太棒了
Your hair's amazing.
你知道 我本该是我故事里的英雄
You know, I'm supposed to be the hero in my own story,
但我却是个坏人
but I'm the villain.
我是说 我从来没有表现出勇敢和聪明
I mean, I've never had to be brave or smart
显然从来没有出表现友好过
and definiteIy never had to be nice.
也许现在就是你的机会
Maybe now's your chance.
至少先勇敢一下 友好 这部分我们
At least the brave part. "Nice" we can...
再努力一下
Work on.
说到友好 你
And speaking of nice, how...
你有多擅长接受道歉
How good are you at accepting apologies?
道歉 为什么
Apologies? For what?
关于巴恩斯的不在场证明是我错了
I was wrong about the Barnes' alibi.
我就说吧 南希 德鲁
I told you, Nancy Drew.
对不起 不 我应该相信你的
I'm sorry. No, I should have believed you.
我会臣服在你脚下
I'd grovel at your feet...
但是我开车有点问题
But I'm having a little trouble driving.
你不知道正确的感觉有多好
You have no idea how good it feels to be right.
还有一件事
And there's one other thing.
我觉得见义勇为
I think that whole vigilante justice
也许不是我未来的方向
might not be the direction I wanna go in for my future.
你是在为德里克的事道歉吗
Are you apologizing about Derek?
我不知道我是否想走这么远 你知道
I don't know if I wanna go that far, you know,
但是
but...
我只能说也许
Can I just say that maybe
复仇不是答案
revenge isn't the answer.
就这么回事
That sort of thing.
谢谢你 南希
Thank you, Nancy.
好吧 这个嘛
Yeah, well...
只是不想成为那种女孩 你知道吗
Just don't wanna be that girl, you know?
所以 我猜我们现在还没找到嫌犯
So, I guess we have no suspect.
我有主意了 但是
I've got ideas, but...
好吧 我得先找到我爸
Well, I've gotta find my dad first.
再来启动一下这车
Let's start this car again.
怎么了
Yo! What gives?
我做不到 你得 你去吧
I can't do this. You gotta... You gotta go.
你可是化学天才
You're the chemistry genius.
如果有人问我一个严谨的问题
Anyone asks me a serious question,
就穿帮了
the ruse ain't gonna hold.
没事的 我会告诉你你需要知道的一切
You'll be fine. I can tell you everything you need to know.
对 我会没事的
Yeah, I will be fine
因为你跟我进去
because you're gonna go in there
然后你来搞定
and you're gonna do this.
看到没 看看自己
See? Look at you.
不过我给你稍稍调整一下
I have one tiny adjustment, though.
看到没 你看起来有威胁感
See? You look dangerous.
我感觉是有点
I feel kinda dangerous.
光站在你身边就感觉到了气场
Feel empowered just standing next to you.
现在 进去 追踪肉豆蔻的下落
Now, go in there, track down some nutmeg.
好吧
Okay.
-行 没事的 -对 你能搞定的
- Got it. All right. - Yeah. You got it.
威灵香料公♥司♥
拿到了他房♥间的钥匙了
Got his room key.
老爸
Dad?
老爸 你在吗
Dad, are you here?
谁会在谈生意的时候不带手♥机♥
Hey, who leaves their cell phone during a business trip?
昨晚我跟他谈过之后
After I talked to him last night
他就没看过我信息了
he never got any of my messages.
内特说他不在服务区
I mean, Nate said he was out of cell range.
要我说 这根本说不通
I mean, this makes no sense.
好了 集中注意力 线索是什么
Okay, stay focused. What are the clues?
我不知道 我没有思路
I don't know. I have no idea.
好了 深呼吸
Okay, take a deep breath
然后好好想
and do your thing.
你能搞定的
You got this.
也许我们有比线索更好的东西
Maybe we got something better than clues.
我已经给了你们房♥间的钥匙
I already gave you the keys to the room.
我不会给你们访问摄像头的权限的
You are not getting access to the security feed, too.
我告诉你这可是人命关天
I told you this is a matter of life and death.
我告诉你这可是人命关天
"I told you this is a matter of life and death."
别嘲笑我
Don't mock me.
显然你在意客户满意度
Clearly you care about customer satisfaction.
不是很在乎
Not really.
这里面放了不止奶油和糖
Somebody put a little more than cream and sugar in this.
你们给我出去 这只不过是杯咖啡
Get out of here! This is nothing but coffee.
那它为什么这么粘
Then why is it so sticky?
这个嘛 你的老板要是发现
Well, your boss is not gonna like it
你在上班的时候喝酒可会生气哦
when he finds out you've been drinking on the job.
就是这里
Here it is.
他在对我爸做什么
What's he doing to my dad?
看起来好像他只是把你♥爸♥迷晕了
It looks like he's just putting him to sleep.
没错 但是我们怎么知道他没事
Yeah, but how do we know that?
如果他想伤害你♥爸♥
If he wanted to hurt your dad
他会用枪啊刀啊什么的
he would've used a gun or a knife or something.
这不是抢劫
It can't be a robbery.
他想要的是我爸
All he wanted was my dad.
好吧 至少我们知道发生了什么
Well, at least we know what happened.
我们有证据 我们可以去找警♥察♥
We have the evidence, we can go to the police.
看不到绑匪的脸
Can't see the kidnapper's face.
天啊
Oh, man.
等等 等等 看起来很眼熟
Wait, wait. It looks really familiar.
加油 德鲁 想想
Come on, Drew, think.
想到什么了吗
Anything?
这事是昨晚我们在化学实验室时发生的
This happened last night while we were at the chem lab.
我们成功了 南希
We did it, Nancy.
你会为我骄傲的
You would've been so proud of me.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
贝丝找到了肉豆蔻买♥♥家的名字
Bess found the name of the nutmeg buyer.
是威廉姆 沃顿
It's William Wharton.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
告诉你♥爸♥爸威廉姆 沃顿说要么配合
Tell your daddy that Willie Wharton said to get on board.
赶紧给我让开
Now get out of the way.
沃顿绑♥架♥了我爸
Wharton kidnapped my dad.
他经常出没在双榆宅邸
He's been haunting Twin Elms.
听着 姑娘们
Look, look, guys,
电影精选列表