你们认为昨晚不只是
You guys don't think that last night
超自然现象 是吗
was actually supernatural, do you?
好吧 那你要怎么解释
Well, how else would you explain it?
我的意思是 那东西以
I mean, that thing dragged me around
汽车比赛的速度
the house at NASCAR speeds,
NASCAR:全国运动汽车竞赛协会
拽我绕着屋转 紧接着它消失了
and then it disappeared and then it reappeared
之后又在屋里别的地方出现了
in another part of the house.
那又怎么解释悬浮发光的灯泡呢
What about the floating light bulbs?
不 这一定有解释的
No, there's gotta be an explanation.
比如
Like...
那么 我们知道什么
Well, so what do we know?
第一 我们知道一辆黑奔驰
One, we know a black Mercedes was
暗藏在双榆宅邸周围
lurking around Twin Elms.
-南希 我告诉你 -我知道 我知道
- Nancy, I told you... - I know, I know.
我只是在陈述事实 好吗
I'm just stating the facts. Okay?
我会给你证明我错的机会
I'll give you a chance to prove me wrong.
第二 我们知道有人来到这
Two, we know somebody came in here
把我们吓个半死
and scared us half to death.
第三 我们知道这感觉很真实
And three, we know it felt insanely real.
昨天门窗都锁上了吗
Were all the doors and windows locked last night?
锁了 我每晚都会再检查一遍
Oh, yes. I double-check them every night.
你确定吗 也许 我的意思是
Are you sure? Maybe... I mean, the...
这房♥子老旧 没准锁不是那么好使了
This is an old house. Maybe the locks don't work so well.
我去年刚换一个新锁
I had the locks redone just last year.
等等 你们
Wait, did you guys...
你们注意到那些足迹了吗
Did you guys notice these footprints?
我以为是你昨晚在粉色草丛里
I thought you did that last night
到处走的时候留下的
when you were running around in the pink grass.
不 不 我把脚擦干净了
No. No. I wipe my feet.
我教养很好的
I'm very well-trained.
是嫌这房♥子还不够乱吗
As if this house isn't messy enough.
是的 就是这里 这儿一定有
Oh, yes, somewhere in here, there must be a...
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你不是每天都检查这里吧
Well, you don't see that every day.
贱女孩优先
Mean girls first.
开玩笑
I'm just kidding.
留在这里 姨婆
Stay here, Auntie.
你不用跟我说两遍
Oh. You don't have to tell me twice.
过去这一定是
This must have been some kind of servants' quarters
仆人的住所
back in the day.
很多粉色的足迹
More pink footprints.
棒极了 一条黑暗 毛骨悚然的通道
Ah, yes! A dark, creepy tunnel.
我跟你说 这会很棒
I told you this was gonna be awesome.
现在我们知道他们怎么进来的了
Now we know how they got in.
所以 他们就是这么利用抽屉攻击我的
Oh. So, that's how they attacked me with the drawers.
好了 我们不得不告诉弗罗拉事情的真♥相♥了
Well, we're gonna have to break it to Flora
这些墙里面没有骷髅
there's no skeletons in these walls.
好吧
Oh, right.
南希 来看这个
Hey, Nancy, come take a look at this.
这一定是他们控制灯光的方法
Oh, this must be how they control the lights.
但我想知道这个是控制什么的
But I wonder what this controls.
这鬼魂肯定有帮凶
The ghost must have an accomplice.
好吧
Okay.
但是 为什么它感觉起来那么真实
But, why did it feel so real?
如果人们期待看到 那他们就会见到鬼魂
If people expect a ghost, they'll see a ghost.
我想表象背后有什么别的东西在起作用
I think something more than suggestion is at work here.
可能是声波或一氧化碳
Well, it could have been sound waves or carbon monoxide.
不 如果是一氧化碳的话 你也会变成鬼
No, if it was carbon monoxide, you'd be a ghost, too.
但也有可能是某种毒品
But it could have been some type of drug.
有人能把他掺进你的食物里吗
Could someone have spiked your food?
不可能
Not a chance.
我昨天买♥♥的吃的
I bought that food yesterday.
除了咱们三个晚饭之前没人碰过
No one but the three of us touched it before dinner.
好啦 谢谢你们的帮助
Well, thanks for the help.
发现了什么会告诉你们 再见啦
I'll let you know what we find out. Bye.
再见
Later.
还有那些访问者呢
What about visitors?
我是说 这地方需要更多的维护
I mean, this place needs a lot of upkeep.
也许是那个给你草地上色的人
Maybe the guys who painted your grass
或者是水管工 或者是木匠
or a plumber, or a carpenter?
好主意 我列个清单
Good idea. I'll make a list.
哇 好多人啊
Wow. That's a lot of people.
我加了一些有礼貌的来访者
I included some of my gentlemen callers.
姨婆
Oh, Auntie!
怎么了 太多了吗
What? Too many?
怎么会呢
Never.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 我叫南希 德鲁
Hello, my name's Nancy Drew.
我知道你最近在双榆宅邸干了一些活
I understand you recently did some work at Twin Elms.
你好 我是海伦 可因
Hi, this is Helen Corning.
我姨婆雇你重建她的凉亭是吗
My aunt hired you to rebuild her gazebo?
你换了水管吗
You replaced the plumbing?
你打了石膏吗
You did the plaster work?
你换了窗户吗
You replaced the windows?
哎呀 抱歉 打错了
Oh. Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to call you.
真的吗
Really?
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
不 太好了 对 对 谢谢你
No, that's great. Yes, yes, thank you.
是空调
The air conditioner!
你说修理工两周前来过
You said the repairman came over two weeks ago,
但是公♥司♥没有派人的记录啊
but the company had no record of sending anyone.
等等 这是什么东西
Wait. What is this thing?
这是空调的排水管
There's a hose connected to the AC.
我不知道 它被绑在柱子上的
I don't know, but it was taped to the pole.
这是什么玩意儿
What is that?
我们应该把它交给警♥察♥
We should take that to the police.
对 好吧 我先把这些线索联♥系♥起来
Yeah, well, let me connect the dots first.
我们应该把这个送到化学实验室
We have to get this to the chem lab,
你知道 分离化学物质 找到来源
you know, isolate the chemicals, find out where it came from.
你碰巧认识一个可以
And you just so happen to know
帮助我们的化学家吗
a chemist that can help us with that?
不 但我知道谁会 贝丝和乔治
No, but I know someone who can. Bess and George.
警♥察♥
天啊 我社区服务要迟到了
Oh, God. Oh, man. I'm late for community service.
化学物质
Chemicals?
身份识别没问题
Identification is no problem.
我在学校的实验室拿到了试纸
I got chromatography papers in the lab at school
还有我手♥机♥上这个恶心的新化学软件
and this sick new chem app on my phone.
所以 没事的
So, it's okay.
-好吧 -德鲁
- Okay. - Drew!
你昨天利用了副警长派崔克
You took advantage of Deputy Patrick yesterday,
但你利用不了我
but you're not taking advantage of me.
好吧 我能同时聊天和捡垃圾
Well, hey, I can talk and pick up trash at the same time.
在我这行不通
Not on my watch.
如果你不乖乖回去工作
If you don't get back to work,
我就再给你加两个星期的刑期
I'm gonna add two more weeks to your sentence.
拜托 两个星期是不是太少了
Oh, come on. Why stop at two?
-南希 -如你所愿 给你加四周
- Nancy. - We can make it four, if you want.
这里
Here.
你不会被判无期的
So you don't end up with a life sentence.
这个应该有帮助
This should help.
从我眼前消失 德鲁 你可以走了
Get out of my sight, Drew. You're free to go.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
看起来像什么
What does it look like?
我是说 我让南希被赦免了
I mean, I got Nancy pardoned.
这就是作为河高镇最古老的家族
One of the lesser-known advantages
鲜为人知的优势
of being from the oldest family in River Heights.
你是说 最富有的 吗
Don't you mean "richest"?
你不应该说 谢谢你 吗
Don't you mean, "Thank you"?
你们来还是不来
You guys coming or what?
电影精选列表