我爱你们 但是
I love you guys so much and everything, but...
我得走了 等会儿聊
I gotta go. Talk to you...
等我了解到更多消息再给你们打电♥话♥
Call you when I know more.
好吗 再见
Okay? Bye.
我们有证据 去找人帮忙吧
We have the evidence. Let's get help.
副警官 对 我找到一些线索
Deputy? Yes, I figured out a bunch of stuff.
你能到双榆宅邸来见我吗
Can you meet me at Twin Elms?
谢谢
Thanks.
我想我爸在隐藏的楼梯里
I think my dad's in the hidden staircase.
沃顿不知道我们知道它的存在
Wharton doesn't know we know it exists,
他在我们离开后绑♥架♥了我爸
and he kidnapped my dad after we left.
我们走
Come on.
治安官
Sheriff?
收到请回答 治安官
Trying you again. Sheriff?
副警官派崔克 收到 完毕
Deputy Patrick. Come in. Over.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-副警官 副警官 醒醒 -好了
- Deputy? Deputy, wake up. - Okay.
好了 他没死 他只是晕过去了
Okay. He's not dead, he's just really knocked out.
沃顿来过这里
Wharton must be here.
该死的手电筒
Darn flashlight.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
你是个很好的律师
You're too good a lawyer.
你劝说那些
You were persuading people who
想要建火车的人改变主意
wanted the train to change their minds.
来吧 你有一些文件需要签
Come on. You got some paperwork to sign.
出去
Out.
来吧 这边 过来
Come on. Come on. Come on.
-快走 -内特
- Let's go. - Nate.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢天谢地 可真有趣
"Thank God." That's funny.
等等
Ow. Wait.
你参与了这个
You're a part of this?
参与 他可是幕后黑手
Part of it? He's the one who brought me into it.
你是我婚礼的伴郎啊
You were best man at my wedding.
你在凯瑟琳的葬礼上抬棺椁啊
You were a pallbearer at Catherine's funeral.
这家伙有点像我叔叔
That guy is like my uncle.
抱歉 卡森 我必须这样
I'm sorry, Carson. I had to.
火车公♥司♥出多少钱
How much is the train company paying you
让你背叛双榆宅邸
to deliver Twin Elms?
很多
A lot.
如果你需要钱可以来找我 内特
You could have come to me if you needed money, Nate.
我陷得太深了 你救不了我
But I got in a hole so deep you couldn't possibly dig me out.
这事应该干净利落的
This was supposed to be clean.
我们吓唬弗罗拉 她卖♥♥东西 开银行
We scare Flora, she sells, she makes bank.
小镇得到新的火车 我还清债务
Town gets a new train, I get out of debt.
大家都得利
Everybody wins.
我们在为阻止建火车而作斗争
We were fighting to stop the train.
对 我很有说服力 是吧
Yeah. I'm pretty convincing, huh?
再过几个可怕的夜晚
A couple more scary nights,
弗罗拉就会求着卖♥♥掉
and Flora would have begged to sell.
结果南希介入了
And then Nancy got involved.
嘿 我们什么也做不了
Hey, we can't do anything.
他们有枪就不行
Not with them having guns.
他们也许有枪 但我们有更好的东西
They may have guns, but we have something better.
在表格上签名
Sign the form.
我很客气地说 不行
I've told you very politely... No.
听她的吧
Listen to the lady.
你知道 对于一个半死不活的家伙来说
You know, for a guy half in the bag,
你确实能够很好的处理压力
you sure handle stress pretty well.
他有一个十几岁的女儿
He has a teenage daughter.
你为什么要为了一块地大费周章
Why would you go to all this trouble for one plot of land?
只要火车在双榆宅邸一通车
In going through Twin Elms,
其他所有业主都会同意的
all the other property owners would fall in line.
没人能阻止火车的建成
Nobody would be able to stop the train.
但我不会让这笔买♥♥卖♥♥成交 内特
But there's no way I'll allow the sale to go through, Nate.
我们知道
We know.
这就是为什么我不能让你走了
That's why I'm afraid we can't let you leave.
不 不 不 过来
Hey. No, no, no. Come here.
我们没说过要杀人
We never talked about killing anyone.
我觉得你处理不了
I figured you couldn't handle it.
别担心 我会搞定
Don't worry. I'll take care of it myself.
不 不 嘿 不行
No, no. Hey. No.
不行 没有 没有理由伤害他
No, there's no... There's no reason to harm him.
自从他回到河高镇
I've been forging his signature
我一直在伪造他的签名
ever since he came back to River Heights.
看
Look.
卡森为了活命他什么都不会说的
Carson will keep his mouth shut because he wants to live.
是吧
Right?
你知道我不是这样的人 内特
You know me better than that, Nate.
没有办法能让他们闭嘴
There's no way to keep these two from talking about this.
如果你觉得有人会因为你陷害
And if you think anybody's gonna fall
杰夫 巴恩斯的计划而被抓
for your plan in framing Jeffrey Barnes,
那你就比我想象中还要傻
then you're even stupider than I thought.
我从四任丈夫中活下来
I've survived four husbands,
可不是来让你这懦夫杀的
to be killed by your sorry butt.
那小屁孩找到这里了
That brat found the room.
这 怎么回事
What... what...
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, dear.
对我来说这只是另一个普通的周六夜晚
Just another normal Saturday night for me.
听起来像是后门那边
That sounds like the back door.
我去处理她
I'll take care of her.
该死的婊
Stupid son of a...
南希 就是现在
Nancy, now!
救命 救我
Help! Help me!
救我
Help!
救我
Ahh! Help!
快跑 海伦
Run, Helen!
别动 我就不会伤害她
Nobody move and I won't hurt her.
放她走 他只是个孩子
Let her go. She's just a child!
你不是杀人犯 内特
You're not a murderer, Nate.
你要去开门吗
You gonna get that?
把嘴闭上 闭上
Shut up for once. Just shut up!
求你了 放她走
Please, let her go!
过来
Come on.
我去给他们松绑
I'll untie the others!
救命啊
Help!
把它拿开
Get it off me!
没事了
It's okay.
把它拿开
Get off me!
把它拿开
Get it off me!
好吧 这可不常见
Well, you don't see that every day.
你应该等待支援的 德鲁
Should've brought cover, Drew.
我 我晚点再跟你联♥系♥
I... I may have to follow up with you later.
副警官
Hey, Deputy...
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你相信我
Thanks for believing in me.
这就是我来这的目的
It's what I'm here for.
等等 你的手电筒
Wait. Your flashlight.
-我去给你拿 -你留着吧
- Let me get it for you. - You keep it.
直觉告诉我你还会用得上
Something tells me you're gonna need it again.
嘿
Hey...
不管你的未来如何
No matter what your future holds,
你把一个成年人变成粉红色
you can always brag about the day
就够你吹一辈子了
you turned a grown man pink.
不同的人 新的颜色
Different guy, new shade.
这不一样 我不再做这些事了
It's not the same. I don't do those things anymore.
好吧 走啦
Right. Come on.
海伦 你来吗
Hey, Helen, are you coming?
好 我想 自从
Yeah, I figured, since...
结束了 你知道
It's over, you know.
电影精选列表