快来
Come on.
我要
I'm gonna...
你表现好提前出狱了吗
Hey, you behaving?
当然了 你旅途怎么样
Of course. How's your trip?
这个嘛 我准备离开了
Well, I'm leaving now.
到了那我会给你发短♥信♥ 得要几个小时
I'll text you when I get there. It'll be a couple of hours.
-好吧 爱你哟 -爱你更多哟
- Okay. Love ya. - Love you more.
我是唯一一个不喜欢海伦在这的人吗
Am I the only one not cool with Helen being here?
她的姨婆有麻烦了
Her great-aunt is the one in trouble.
所以 你想干嘛
So, what,
在你得到想要的之前
you make nice with the nerdy chicks
先假装和我们玩是吗
until you get what you want?
喂 是你们袭击了我男朋友好吗
Hey, you're the ones who attacked my boyfriend.
是他先在网上羞辱了贝丝
After he harassed Bess online.
姑娘们
Hey, guys.
这不是我们的问题 是关于弗罗拉的
This isn't about our problem. It's about Flora.
所以 我们先把瓶子里的东西分离出来
So, let's just isolate whatever's in this tank,
然后我们再谈 好吗
and we can talk later. Okay?
行
Fine.
那么 我们怎么进去
So... How do we get in?
这个嘛 我以为你会撬锁
Well, I figured you know how to pick a lock.
我与警♥察♥有点小矛盾
Oh. So, I get in a little trouble with the fuzz
现在我就成了全民公敌了是吗
and now I'm public enemy number one?
不是 我只是觉得
No, I just thought that...
说真的 南希
Seriously, Nance,
你还要不要撬锁了
you gonna pick the lock or what?
这个嘛 当然要了
Well, yeah, totally.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
抱歉 这 这个要花一整晚
Sorry. This... This takes all night.
你不跟你宝贝聊天今晚就过不下去了是吗
You can't even go a night without talking to your babe?
因为你们没有男朋友所以你们嫉妒我
You guys are just jealous because you don't have anyone.
你是说没有可以躲在身后的人吗
Oh, you mean, no one to hide behind?
好吧
Okay.
谁还饿着 我知道我是饿了的
Who's still hungry? I know I am.
也许现在是时候把芝士蛋糕拿出来了
Maybe now's a good time to break out that cheesecake.
好嘞
Okay.
好主意
Good idea.
快来 姑娘们 咬一口
Come on, guys, take a bite.
这简直就是人间美味
Yeah, this is seriously God's cheesecake.
蓝莓味的
Oh. Blueberry.
这颜色有没有让你想起谁 海伦
That remind you of anyone, Helen?
我们不会吃叛徒的蛋糕
We're not gonna eat traitor cake.
严格来说 海伦不是叛徒
Technically, Helen's not a traitor.
她只是我们的敌人
She's just our enemy.
也许谁的都不该吃 我的皮肤一团糟
Probably shouldn't eat any anyways, my skin is a mess.
好吧 如果你们不想吃芝士蛋糕
Well, if you don't wanna eat cheesecake,
那好 别吃
that's fine, don't eat it.
但你真不用担心
But you really shouldn't worry
甜食不会让你长痘痘的 贝丝
about sweets giving you pimples, Bess.
聪明点儿是好事
That's the best thing about being so smart.
你不用看起来很漂亮
You don't have to look pretty.
反正你也不出门
You won't be going out, anyways.
-你死定了 -放马过来
- You're freaking dead. - Let's go for it.
姑娘们 停下
Guys, stop!
我可以坐在这假装很有礼貌
I can sit here and pretend to be polite,
但这改变不了她是一个
but it doesn't change the fact that
觉得羞辱别人没事的人
she's the girlfriend of some guy that thinks it's okay
的女朋友的事实
to humiliate another human being.
你知道他干了什么 然而你却置之不理
You know exactly what he did, and you did nothing to stop it.
我应该做什么呢
What was I supposed to do?
我不知道 你可以取关他的图享网
I don't know. You could've unfollowed him on Instagram,
威胁要和他分手
threatened to break up with him,
甚至表现出一点点的不赞成也行啊
expressed even the slightest shred of disapproval.
说得简单 你又没什么可以失去的
That's so easy for you to say. You have nothing to lose.
也许吧 但是至少我还有灵魂
Maybe, but at least I still have my soul.
-乔治 拜托 -南希 你瞎了吗
- George, come on... - Nancy, are you that blind?
怎么 就因为你找了个
What, just because you found a new
比我们更受欢迎的新朋友吗
friend that's more popular than we are?
好吧 你就这样想我的吗
Well, is that really what you think of me?
我不知道该怎么想了 南希
I don't know what to think anymore, Nance.
但我知道一旦这事结束
But I do know that as soon as all of this is over,
她就会在背后
she's gonna go right back to
嘲笑我们所有人
laughing at all of us behind our backs.
你根本不知道我是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like to be me.
人们总是对我抱有很大期待
People are constantly expecting things out of me,
比如我看起来怎么样 我该和谁约会
like how I look, and who I can hang out with,
还有我不和谁约会 还有
and who I don't hang out with and...
天哪 没完没了了
Oh, blah, blah, blah.
别因为我有钱又漂亮而恨我
"Don't hate me because I'm rich and I'm pretty."
-我没那样说 -那你说了什么
- I didn't say that! - Then what did you say?
因为我肯定没听到你说 对不起
'Cause I sure didn't hear a "sorry" anywhere in there.
我不知道 但是对不起
I don't know, but I am sorry.
准备好了
It's ready.
听着 海伦
Look, Helen.
我很感激你 你知道
I appreciate you, you know,
帮我离开社区服务
getting me outta community service.
我知道 我该回家了
I get it. I should go home.
我会让你知道我们发现了什么
And I'll Iet you know what we find out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
终于解脱了
Good riddance.
别说了 姑娘们
Come on, you guys.
结束了
It's over.
有人闻到奶油糖果布丁的味道了吗
Does anyone smell butterscotch pudding,
就像在燃烧的轮胎上一样
like, on a burning tire?
我正准备说
I was gonna say, uh...
是臭虫喷雾剂的味道
Bug spray souffIe.
闻起来就像火烤蛋酒
That's eggnog on fire.
这些东西都有相同的化学物质
It is the same chemical found in all of those things.
肉豆蔻素
Myristicin.
肉豆蔻啥 那是什么
Myristi-what? What is that?
是一种从肉豆蔻中分离出来的活性化合物
It's a psychoactive compound isolated from nutmeg.
所以 有人用肉豆蔻让我们看到了鬼魂
So, somebody made us see ghosts with nutmeg?
对 你知道 这是个鲜为人知的事实
Yeah. You know, it's a little-known fact,
但如果它在高浓度下被消耗
but if it's consumed in high enough concentrations,
能引起各种生理反应
it can cause all types of physical reactions,
比如恶心或者幻觉
like nausea or hallucinations,
然后你会伴随着非常难受的宿醉醒来
and then you wake up with a really nasty hangover.
你说软管和通风口相连
You said the hose was connected to the vent,
所以有人能在空调打开的时候
so someone had a way of releasing
释放这个化学物质
the chemical when the AC was on.
都不知道你对迷幻药了解这么多
Didn't know you knew so much about hallucinogenic drugs.
化学令人着迷
Chemistry's awesome.
但上面说需要很多肉豆蔻素
But it says that you'd need a lot of nutmeg
才能产生效果
before you could get any effect.
这个嘛 那个罐子里的浓度
Well, the concentration in that canister
威力是雾化效果的五十倍
was 50 times more powerful and aerosolized,
所以它会立刻冲击你的大脑
so it hit your brains instantly.
所以一定有人买♥♥了很多肉豆蔻
So, somebody must be buying a lot of nutmeg.
你们能在早上找到线索吗
Can you guys track that down in the morning?
已经早上了
It is morning.
我最好到德里克家去让他认罪
I better go over to Derek's house and try to get him to confess.
我把证物带去
I'm taking the evidence.
这东西带着安全吗
Is this safe to carry?
安全 别摔了
Yeah. Just don't drop it.
我说了别 好吧 别
I said don't. Okay, just don't...
-好吧 -别摔了 这不好笑
- Alright. - Just don't drop it. It's not funny.
别逗她了
Stop messing with her.
不好笑
Not funny.
这会害死人的
It can kill people.
给老爸打电♥话♥
Call Dad.
电影精选列表