我甚至不知道你的感受
I can't even begin to know how you must feel.
失去你的妈妈
Losing your mom.
但想想你的爸爸
But, think about your dad.
我是说 他失去了他一生挚爱
I mean, he lost the love of his life.
生活在芝加哥只会要了他的命
Living in Chicago was killing him.
他会变成一个死尸走肉
He was turning into the living dead,
但是为了你 他不想变成那样
and he didn't want to be that for you.
我以前确实没这么想过
I never really thought of it that way.
而且这个地方不及你想象的一半坏
And this place isn't half as bad as you think it is.
这地方确实很糟糕
It kinda totally is.
但是 你知道 现在当然除外
But, you know, present company excluded, of course.
你能在这里真是太好了
Having you here is so cool.
这间房♥子又充满活力了
The house is alive again.
我知道这个地方有点古板而且有些落后
And I know this place is square and a little backwards,
但没什么是我们这些酷女孩儿不能解决的
but it's nothing us cool girls can't do something about.
我希望我能有你一半勇敢
I wish I were half as brave as you.
你和你♥爸♥一样有说服力
You're as persuasive as your dad,
和你妈妈一样正直
and as righteous as your mom was.
这些都是你的超能力
Those are superpowers, you know.
如果你正确使用它们
If you use them for good,
想象一下你可以变成什么样子
imagine who you could be.
我觉得我做到了
Oh, I thought I did.
我只是厌倦了所有人都看我 你知道吗
Yeah, I'm just tired of everyone looking at me, you know?
他们总有一天会为你工作的
Ah, they're all gonna be workingfor you someday.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
回到车里
Back in the car.
回到车里
Back in the car.
必胜
你有什么毛病
What is your problem?
你♥爸♥爸最好跟上时代
Your daddy better get with the times
让那列火车来这个镇子里
and let that train come to town.
如果你♥爸♥坚持他的道路
A lot of powerful people stand to lose a lot of money
很多有权的人会损失很多钱
if your daddy has his way.
我向你保证 他们不会让那个发生的
And I promise you, they will not let that happen.
放开我
Let go of me!
我现在不是一个暴♥力♥的人
Now, I'm not a violent man,
但是如果有必要我会伤害别人的
but I will hurt people if I have to.
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm calling the cops.
警♥察♥会关心违法的人吗
Cops care about delinquents?
帮我个忙
Do me a favor,
告诉你♥爸♥威廉姆 沃顿说了 要么配合
tell your daddy that Willie Wharton said to get on board
要么滚蛋
or get out of the way.
他想撞你吗
He tried to run you down?
我去杀了他
I'm gonna kill this guy.
等等 等等 你要去哪
Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going?
你甚至都不知道 不是吗
You don't even know, do you?
你比南希还差劲
You're worse than Nancy.
我还站在这儿呢
Yeah, well, still right here.
我们只需要
That's just what we need is
在同一天逮捕两个德鲁
two Drews arrested on the same day.
嘿 也许我们可以配情侣手铐
Hey, maybe we could have matching handcuffs.
听着 我听说过沃顿 他是个麻烦
Listen, I've heard of this guy, Wharton. He's trouble.
从工厂被解雇 一直被解雇
Got fired from the factory, gets fired from jobs all the time.
-你认识塔米 德鲁克吗 -认识
- You know Tammy Drucker? - Uh-huh.
他以前和她交往过
He used to date her.
我给她打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call her.
得了吧 爸
Come on, Dad.
这是自从我们搬到这里
This is like the most exciting thing
发生的最令人兴奋的事了
that's happened since we moved here.
他不会逃过他的惩罚的 我向你保证
He's not getting away with what he did. I promise you that.
好的
Okay.
我觉得他很适合蓝色
I think blue really is his color.
那是你妈最爱的颜色
It was Mom's favorite.
摸着肯定感觉不错
Thought it was a nice touch.
欢迎光临 罪犯们
Welcome, convicts.
让我们尽可能快乐一点
Let's make this as pleasant as possible.
所以 我今天要去的第一个地方在这里
So, the first area I want to hit today is over here.
非常脏的一个区域
Pretty dirty area.
南希 你知道你在这不能用手♥机♥
Nancy, you know you can't have that here.
不 我只是想放点音乐
No, I was just gonna play some music.
把我和这个家伙带到捡垃圾的情绪里
Get me and this here felon in a trash picking mood.
这是社区服务 不是舞会
This is community service, not a rave.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我让你选播放列表 怎么样
I'll Iet you choose the playlist. Hmm?
好吧
All right.
不要男生乐队
No boy bands.
也不要乡村音乐
And please, no country.
但是我的灯爆♥炸♥了
But my lights exploded.
一个鬼魂移♥动♥了我的家具 你怎么解释
A ghost moved my furniture. How can you explain that?
我在告诉你我家闹鬼
I'm telling you, my house is haunted.
我不知道怎么和你们说 女士们
I don't know what to tell you, ladies.
我不处理房♥子闹鬼
I don't do haunted houses.
警长 我认识这个女人一辈子了
Sheriff, I have known this woman my entire life.
她从来没轻易害怕过 也不会撒谎
And she doesn't scare easily, and she doesn't lie.
你就不能派一个人来吗
So, can't you just send someone out?
你确定她
Are you sure she isn't drinking
没有喝她的特殊果汁冲调粉吗
her own special batch of Kool-Aid?
年轻人 年轻人
Young man, young man.
我对共♥产♥主义不屑一顾
I have stared down Communism.
我选择退休时喝鸡尾酒不关你的事
My choice of a cocktail in retirement is none of your business.
警长
Um... Sheriff?
我们不应该尊重老人吗
Aren't we supposed to respect our elders?
那个在捡垃圾的罪犯如是说
Says the delinquent picking up trash.
不 实际上我这么做是因为
No, actually I'm doing this
我不尊重我的同龄人
because I disrespected my peers.
对不起 女士们
I'm sorry, ladies,
但我不能因为你的情况派出我唯一的副手
but I can't spare my one and only deputy for your situation.
是啊 因为河高镇是
Yeah, 'cause River Heights is
犯罪活动的温床
such a hotbed of criminal activity.
继续说 你就会一直捡垃圾到圣诞节
Keep it up, you're gonna be picking up trash until Christmas.
午安 女士们 如果有需要请联♥系♥我
Afternoon, ladies. If you need anything, just give us a call.
你是认真的吗
Oh, really?
我们给你打过电♥话♥了 你不记得了吗
We gave you a call. Remember?
你们不应该独自处理这一切
You shouldn't have to handle this all by yourselves,
我是说 也许我可以帮忙
I mean... Maybe I can help.
不用了 我们可以搞定
Oh, no, it's fine. We can deal with it.
如果你能的话 你就不会去警♥察♥局了
Now, if you could you wouldn't have gone to the cops.
海伦 等一下
Helen, just a minute.
她看起来是个很好的女孩儿
She looks like a very sweet girl.
-我喜欢你的背心 -谢谢
- I love your vest. - Thank you.
相信我 我们不会想要她的帮助的
Trust me, we don't want her help.
是她拍了德里克的那段可怕的视频
She's the one who made that horrible video of Derek
她还认为她可以做任何她想做的事情
and she thinks she can do whatever she wants
就因为她妈妈死了
just 'cause her mother died.
是你干的吗
That was you?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得我们会相处得很好的
I think you and I are gonna get along just fine.
你好 南希
Hey, Nancy.
弗罗拉也让你在双榆宅邸这里捡垃圾是吗
Flora got you picking up trash here at Twin Elms, too?
派崔克警官
Deputy Patrick?
你吓死我了
You scared the bejesus out of me.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing out here?
我不喜欢昨天警长对弗罗拉说话的方式
I didn't like the way sheriff talked to Flora yesterday,
所以我想来这里亲自检查一下这个地方
so I figured I'd come up here and check the place out myself.
你简直太好了 就是有点任意而为了
That's awfully nice of you, and a little random.
也不完全是这样
Not really.
我还是个孩子的时候就在双榆宅邸了
I've been coming out to Twin Elms since I was a kid.
那时夏天弗罗拉曾付钱
Flora actually used to pay me
让我修剪她家的草坪
to mow her lawns in the summer,
在她把它们变得紫紫粉粉之前
before she turned it purple and pink.
是啊
电影精选列表