I really needed this.
我知道
I know.
你很了解我 对吧
You know me pretty well, don't you?
不管你如何努力
Well, some things you never forget.
有些事情你永远不会忘记
No matter how hard you try.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我可以买♥♥这一束风信子吗
Can I get the one right here with the hyacinths?
麻烦了
Thank you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
等一下
Hang on.
好吧 你试试看
Uh, go ahead and give it a try.
该死的 电池没电了
Ah, dammit. No, the battery's dead.
不 我约好要试衣服
No. No, no. No, no, no. No, you see, I've got a fitting.
我不能迟到
I cannot be late.
否则艾玛真的会杀了我
Emma will literally kill me.
好了 不用紧张 好吗
All right. Just take it easy, okay?
度假村会派人来接我们
The resort will send someone out here to pick us up.
奇怪
That's strange.
收不到讯号♥
There's no service. - Ugh!
电♥话♥公♥司♥当然不会 把手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔建在这种地方
Why would the phone company put cellphone towers all the way out here?
难道要让鹈鹕互传简讯吗
So the pelicans can text each other?
鹈鹕不是这个地区的原产动物 而且它们也没有对生拇指 所以不是
Pelicans aren't native to this region, and they don't have opposable thumbs, so...
好 这不是重点
Okay, not the point.
重点是我们要处理问题 想出解决办法
The point is we gotta work the problem and come up with a solution.
这是个好主意
Well, that's a great idea. All we'd need
我们只需要一条32公里长的接电线 一直延伸到饭店
is a 20-mile-long jumper cable that stretches back to the hotel.
不 我们只需要 找人载我们回去 很简单
No, what we need is for someone to give us a lift back. Simple.
但我们这里非常偏僻
Except we're halfway to Mars,
整个下午都没有看到一辆车
and we have not seen another car all afternoon.
来吧 我们用脚走
Come on, we just gotta hoof it.
用脚走 那要花很多个小时 而且我穿着人字拖 不要
Hoof it? That'll take hours. And I'm in flip-flops. No.
来吧
You come on.
你要去哪里
Wait. Where are you going?
如果我们在沙滩上 点火当求救信♥号♥♥ 拦下驶过的船
We will have a much better chance of being spotted
我们被发现的机会就会大得多
if we light a signal fire on the beach and flag down a boat.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
拉娜
Lana.
拉娜 你有看到这个地形吗
Lana. Have you seen this terrain?
你的妈妈已经迟到了一个半小时
Your mother is an hour and a half late.
我一直发简讯给她 但她没有回覆
I keep texting her, but she's not answering.
那么别再浪费时间了
Let's not waste any more time.
看看这些 告诉我你的想法
Take a look at these proofs and tell me what you think.
拍得很美
They're great.
但有家庭照吗
But are there any of the family?
我们会在仪式时拍几张
We'll get some at the ceremony.
我也看不到 能用来宣传海洋研究所的材料
And I don't see anything I can use for the Ocean Institute.
艾玛 我还以为我们意见一致
Emma, I thought we were on the same page.
对公♥司♥品牌有好处的事情 对你的品牌也有好处
What's good for the company brand is good for your brand.
这一条 - 不好
This one? - Uh-uh. No.
我们意见一致
We are on the same page.
哇 哈雷说的一定是这里了 - 哇
Oh wow. This must be the place Harley was talking about.
好美
Wow. It is beautiful.
好 我现在懂了 一定会有船经过那里
Yeah, okay, I get it now. Some boats will definitely pass by there.
好吧 这是个好主意
All right, it was a good idea.
你还记得怎么生火吗
Do you remember how to make a fire?
你有打火机吗
You got a lighter?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
是因为我妈
It's my mom.
她错过了今天下午的试衣
She never showed for her fitting this afternoon.
说真的 瑞杰 那个女人故意想毁掉我的人生
I swear, RJ, that woman is deliberately out to ruin my life.
你这句不是真话 - 我是认真的 她快把我逼疯了
You don't really believe that. - Oh, no, she's driving me totally crazy.
你能相信吗 她说我这是失去自我
Do you know she actually said that I'm losing sight of who I am?
什么 那…太疯狂了
What? That's... crazy.
她不知道做她的女儿有多难
She has no idea how hard it is to be her daughter.
她很聪明 就算她不应该是对的 她也说得对
She's so smart, and she's right, even when she shouldn't be,
我很讨厌她这样
and I hate her for it.
但是…但我也因此讨厌自己
But... but then I hate myself
因为我知道她只是尽妈妈的本分
because I know she's just being a mom,
她只是想帮忙 即使她什么都不懂
and she's just trying to help, even if she is totally clueless.
如果我们有孩子的话 总有一天我也会变成那样
Which is what I'm gonna be someday if we ever have kids.
但接着我明白到 如果我当妈妈
But then I realize they'll be lucky
能有她一半好 我们的儿女就已经非常幸运
if I'm even half as good of a mom as she is.
你听起来需要跟你妈谈谈
Sounds like you really need to talk to your mom.
哈雷
Harley!
嘿
Hey.
你有看到我妈吗
Have you seen my mom?
她跟威尔去兜风 我借了吉普车给他们
Yeah, she went for a drive with Will. I loaned them a jeep.
太阳快下山了
Well, it's getting kinda late.
你担心她吗 - 有点
And you're worried about her? - Kinda.
不用担心 我去开船
Well, don't. I'll go and get my boat.
他们不是开车的吗
I thought you said they drove.
是的 但根据我对他们的了解 他们应该在情人湾的沙滩
They did, but if I know those two, they'll be at the beach at Lover's Cove.
你为什么会这么想
What makes you think that?
这样蛮好玩
Well, this is fun.
我们一向都知道要怎样玩得开心
We always knew how to have fun.
没错
Yes, we did.
看来当鹰级童军终于有回报了
And it looks like being an Eagle Scout finally paid off.
你根本没当过鹰级童军
You were never an Eagle Scout.
我们真的知道彼此的一切
I guess we really do know everything about each other, huh?
只能保持诚实了
Keeps us honest.
说到诚实 我们应该谈谈
Hey, speaking of being honest, we should talk.
不 我们不应该谈
No. We should not.
拉娜 拜托 听我说吧
Lana, please, just hear me out.
你30年前结束了我们的对话
You ended that conversation 30 years ago.
我现在为什么要听你的
Why should I listen to anything that you have to say now?
等等 我结束了对话
Hang on. I ended the conversation?
是你换了电♥话♥号♥码 又搬了家
You're the one who changed your number and moved.
好 你想谈这件事 我们就来谈谈
Okay, so you wanna talk about this. Fine. Let's talk.
我那样做 是因为我必须保护自己
I did that because I had to protect myself.
我花了很长的时间才忘记你 - 只是花了…
It took me a long time to get over you. - Well, it took...
但它让我变得坚强
But it made me strong.
我重新振作起来了
And I got my life back together.
所以当艾玛的爸爸过世时 我…
So that when Emma's dad died, I...
我知道我会没事的 因为我已经历过失去一个人
I knew that I would be all right because I had lost someone before.
我可不可以插句话
Can I get a word in here somewhere?
然后你就娶了瑞杰的妈妈
And then you married RJ's mom.
我嫁了给艾玛的爸爸 你就忘记了我
I married Emma's dad. And you forgot all about me.
不好意思 我需要透透气
So, if you'll excuse me, I need some air.
对 我知道我们在外面 但这边的空气比较好
And, yes, I know that we are outside, but the air is better here.
天啊 拉娜
For God's sakes, Lana.
我没有忘记你
I didn't forget about you.
但你明显不在乎我 否则你就不会突然离开
You sure didn't care much about me, or you wouldn't have just up and left.
我不是因为你才离开的
I didn't leave because of you.
我当时感到很迷失 你一切按部就班
I was just so damn lost back then, and you were so on track
能够得到顶尖研究生课程的奖学金
getting scholarship offers to all the top graduate programs.
你的人生规划非常清晰 我却不然
You knew exactly what you wanted out of life. I didn't.
我以为自己会拖累你
I thought I was dragging you down,
老实说 我根本没想到 你会发现我不在了
and honestly, I didn't even think you'd notice me being gone.
如果你有跟我说 我本可以帮你
If I had known any of that, I could have helped you out.
是的 但你不明白吗 我得先帮自己
Yeah, but don't you see? I needed to help myself first.
我需要摸清自己
I needed to figure out who I was.
如何不只是你寻欢作乐的搭档
How to be more than just your "good time guy."
我需要让自己配得上你
I needed to feel worthy of you.
配得上我
Worthy?
我已经爱上你了
I already loved you.
拉娜 听着 我…
Lana, look, I'm...
我不是说我没有搞砸 我的确搞砸了
I'm not saying I didn't mess up. I messed up big time.
但当我意识到时 你已经把我拒之门外了
But by the time I realized it, you had already completely shut me out.
所以是我的错罗 - 不 不是任何人的错 好吗
电影精选列表