Emma. Hey, honey.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, are you all right?
好 我没事
Yeah, I'm... I'm fine. I'm totally fine.
刚才的彩排很动人
It was a really, really beautiful rehearsal.
卡玛拉的安排非常好
Camala outdid herself.
你的脸很红 你真的没事 - 我没事 真的
You seem flushed. Are you sure? - I'm fine. Yeah, really. Totally fine.
我会早点睡觉 因为明天是大日子
And I'm gonna go to bed a bit early 'cause, um, it's a big day tomorrow.
好 我应该也会早点休息
Okay. I think I'm gonna call it a night pretty soon too.
好 好的 明天早上见
Okay, all right. I'll see you in the morning.
爸 - 嘿
Dad! - Hey.
你没喝够吧
It's catch-up time.
对 你落后了 - 好吧
Yeah, you are way behind. - Vamos.
我怎么会这么笨
How could I have been so stupid?
你知道你一点都不笨
You know you're not stupid.
是威尔让你变笨
Will just makes you stupid.
他当然有所隐瞒
Of course he's hiding something.
我为什么还会惊讶
Why am I even surprised?
因为你想相信这段感情
Because you wanted to believe it.
我也想相信
I wanted to believe it.
艾玛就快出嫁了…
With Emma leaving...
我很想相信这次会成功
...I wanted to believe it too.
我只是想…
I just wanted to...
也许我不必孤单一人度过余生
Like, maybe I wouldn't have to be alone for the rest of my life.
我知道要怎样做
I know.
打给性感型男医生
Call Sexy Doogie Howser.
我不会打给卢卡斯
I am not calling Lucas.
相信我 那个年轻壮男会让你忘记
Trust me, that young stud will make you forget
所有不开心的事情
why you were ever unhappy in the first place.
珍妮丝 你必须答应我
Janice, you have to promise me.
别让任何人知道
Not a word of this to anyone.
答应我 我不能让艾玛失望
Promise me. I cannot let Emma down.
你从来没有让她失望 将来也不会
You never have. And you never will.
抱一个
Bring it in.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
谁呀
Hello?
妈
Mom?
小艾
Em?
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
你怎么这么晚还不睡
What are you doing up so late?
我们可以谈谈吗 你好像很难过
Can we talk? You seemed really upset.
不 亲爱的 我没事
Oh, no, honey. I'm fine.
看到了吗 你总是这样
See? That's so you.
你老是担心其他人的事 却不担心自己
You're always worrying about everyone else and never yourself.
才没有
No, I don't.
妈 你是的
Mom, you do.
你20年来一直如此
You've been doing it for 20 years.
我明白的
I mean, I get it.
爸爸出意外的时候我才八岁
I was only eight when Dad had his accident.
我从来没有感激你
And I don't think I ever really appreciated
为了照顾我 把自己的事情都放在一旁
how much you've put yourself aside to look after me.
我是你的妈妈嘛
I'm your mama.
但我现在已经长大成人
But I'm all grown up now,
我有瑞杰
and I have RJ.
一切都会改变
Everything's about to change.
所以…你不需要我了
So... you don't need me anymore?
不是的 我当然需要你
No, of course I need you.
但你可以少照顾我一点
You can just take care of me a bit less
多照顾自己一点
and take care of yourself a little bit more.
是谁教你变得这么成熟的
Who taught you to be so mature?
我答应过自己 婚礼前我不会哭
I promised myself I would not cry till the wedding.
但我完全不知道明天会怎样
But tomorrow, all bets are off.
妈
Mom.
怎么了
Yeah?
我今晚可以在这里睡吗
Can I stay here tonight?
你答应会乖乖睡觉吗
Do you promise to go to sleep?
我保证 - 过来吧
I promise. - You get over here.
请各位就座
Um, could everyone please take their seats?
好 要开始了 - 之后再聊
Okay. Here we go. - See you.
开始进场
Cue the processional.
好 现在轮到伴娘和伴郎
Okay, now the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
新娘可以出场了
And we're a go for the bride.
准备好了吗
You ready?
大家好
Dearly beloved,
我们今天齐聚一堂
we are gathered here today
见证艾玛和瑞查的神圣结合
to join Emma and Richard in holy matrimony.
婚姻非常神圣 不应被随便看待
Marriage is a holy estate that one should not enter into lightly.
如果这里有人认为这对情侣
So, if there's someone here who feels that this couple
不应该进入神圣的婚姻
should not be joined in holy matrimony,
现在就说出来 不然请永远保持沉默
speak up now or forever hold your peace.
公公是个骗子算反对吗
Does having a liar as a father-in-law count?
什么
What? - Huh?
你有话要说吗 - 没有
Uh, did you have something to share? - No.
请继续
Please continue.
警卫请待命 谢谢
Security on standby, thank you.
拉娜怎么了
What's up with Lana?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你有话要说吗
Did you have something to share?
没有 不用了 - 抱歉
No. We're, uh... We're cool. - Sorry.
请上前
Please.
瑞查 你愿意娶艾玛 成为你的合法妻子吗
Richard, do you take Emma to be your lawfully wedded wife?
你承诺会永远爱她、尊敬她 珍惜她、保护她吗
Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and to protect her,
放弃其他人 永远只对她一心一意
forsaking all others and holding only unto her forevermore?
我愿意
I do.
艾玛 你愿意嫁给瑞查 成为你的合法丈夫吗
Emma, do you take Richard to be your lawfully wedded husband?
你承诺会永远爱他、尊敬他 珍惜他、保护他吗
Do you promise to love, to honor, to cherish, and to protect him,
放弃其他人 永远只对他一心一意
forsaking all others and holding only unto him forevermore?
我愿意
I do.
控制好情绪
Keep it together.
瑞查 请为艾玛的左手戴上戒指 并跟着我说
Richard, please place a ring on Emma's left hand and repeat after me,
“谨以此戒 执子之手”
"With this ring, I thee wed."
谨以此戒 执子之手
With this ring, I thee wed.
艾玛 请为瑞查的左手戴上戒指
Emma, please place a ring on Richard's left hand,
并跟着我说:“谨以此戒 执子之手”
and repeat after me. "With this ring, I thee wed."
谨以此戒 执子之手
With this ring, I thee wed.
妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
出现状况 妈妈崩溃了
We're having a mother meltdown. A mother meltdown.
叫化妆师准备补妆
Have makeup on standby for touch-ups.
不用管我 继续
Go. Continue.
凭着神赋予我的权力 我宣布你们结为夫妻
Well, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
好耶
Yeah!
好啊
Whoo! - Yeah!
恭喜 - 恭喜
Yeah!
婚礼很美 恭喜你
So beautiful. Congratulations.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
嘿
Hey.
我们现在正式成为一家人了
So, I guess we're officially family now.
艾玛得去换衣服准备离场 我去帮她
Emma needs to go change for the send-off, and I have to help her.
你刚才主持得很好 牧师
Hey, good stuff, Pastor.
卡玛拉 - 拉娜
Camala. - Lana.
婚礼真的很美 - 过奖了
It was so beautiful! - Thank you!
拉娜 我们可以谈谈吗
Lana. Can we talk?
新人离开后 我也会离开 - 拉娜
I'm leaving right after the kids. - Lana.
他们两个到底发生了什么事
What is going on between the two of them?
我也不晓得
I have absolutely no idea.
天啊 你一点都不懂得说谎
Oh my God. You always were a terrible liar.
珍妮丝有说什么吗 拉娜究竟怎么了
Did Janice say anything at all about what's going on with Lana?
一个字都没有说
Not a word.
这表示情况比你想像的更糟
Which means it's worse than you think.
他们来了
电影精选列表