Can you please refrain from stirring things up?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that won't be possible. - Oh.
好 酷一点 - 好
Okay, just play it cool. - Okay.
喂
Hey! Woo-hoo!
嗨
Oh, hi.
哈罗 希望我们没有打扰你们
Hello, I hope we are not interrupting.
完全没有 - 他在菜单上吗
No, not at all. Oh, is he on the menu?
你不要这么饥渴了
Ugh, will you stop drooling?
我要点一碟肌肉 配上壮硕小腿和大腿
I'll have the muscles with a side of leg and thighs.
喂 我现在不方便谈
Yeah, hey, I can't talk right now.
不错喔 大家今天不打匹克球呢
All right, I see we've branched out from pickleball, eh?
白天喝酒比起来安全多了
Day drinking is far less dangerous.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 只是公♥司♥打来
Oh, yeah. No, it was just the office.
伤势如何
How's the injury?
正在泡着
Soaking as we speak.
太好了
Glad to hear it.
我以为你今早有新娘妈妈的工作
Thought you had mother-of-the-bride duty this morning.
卡玛拉让她今天余下时间可以休息
Oh, Camala gave her the rest of the day off.
这样也没关系
Which is fine.
能够休息一天其实不错
I mean, it's really just lovely having a day off.
你的语气不像啊 - 因为她明显在说谎
You don't sound like it's lovely. That's because she's lying through her teeth.
好吧 事实是 看着艾玛成年离家
All right, truth is, watching Emma leave the nest
是我做过最难的事
is just the hardest thing I've ever done.
我为她感到骄傲 但我也感到…
I'm so proud of her, you know? But there's this, like,
悲伤
sadness.
我不只会想念她
It's not just that I'm gonna miss her either.
还有一种无法用言语形容的感觉
It's something... I just can't explain.
因为我们做得很好 所以他们不再需要我们
That's because we've done a great job at making ourselves completely obsolete.
没错 就是这样
That's right. That is exactly it.
我得走了
Well, I gotta get going.
我答应去度假村的诊所 做几个小时义工
I, uh... I volunteered to put in a few hours at the clinic in the village, so...
你不是来度假吗
Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?
我昨晚也跟拉娜说过 我是不愿放假的工作狂
Like I was telling Lana last night, I have trouble with vacations.
昨晚 - 我们喝了几杯 她听我说无聊的话
Last night? - She let me bore her over a few drinks.
一点都不无聊
Oh, it was not boring at all.
我得走了 抱一下
Well, I gotta jet. Come here.
下次再见
See you guys around.
哇 在诊所当义工
Wow. Volunteering at a clinic,
而且眉毛比一篮小猫咪更淘气
with eyebrows more mischievous than a basket of kittens.
我是说 他不能更完美了
Could the man be any more perfect?
今天不能更完美了
Could this day be any more perfect?
记得上次我们整天放假没事干吗
Remember the last time we had a day off with nothing to do?
读大二的时候 我们在开课前一天去到校园
Sophomore year. When we got to campus a day before classes started.
我们用拉娜的假身分证买♥♥了一桶酒
We bought a keg using Lana's fake ID,
然后我们开威尔的面包车去圣克鲁斯
and then we drove to Santa Cruz in Will's van.
天啊 - 我竟然有过一辆面包车
Oh my God. - Can you believe I actually had a van?
我竟然有过假身分证
Can you believe I had a fake ID?
不意外啊
Yes.
在度假村的南端
You know, at the south end of the resort,
有一个美丽的海滩 人们在退潮时可以走过去
there's a beautiful beach you can walk to at low tide.
大家都在想同一件事吗
Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?
是的
Hell yes.
你要走了吗
You ready to go?
我们在海滩拍的照片 已经有一万个赞了
The photo shoot we did on the beach already has 10,000 likes.
上传多久了
How long has it been up?
不到一小时 - 哇
Less than an hour. - Wow.
让我看看
Let me see.
是的
Yeah.
喂 还给我 - 不要
Hey, give that back. No.
瑞杰 我还有很多工作要做 - 我们在人间天堂 小艾
RJ, I have a lot of work to do. - We're in paradise, Em. Work can wait.
工作之后再做吧 你说我们会去城里喝酒 记得吗
And you said we would be going into town for drinks, remember?
给我十分钟 好吗
Just give me ten minutes, okay?
好 你开心就好
Fine. Whatever you say.
我忙着工作 你不会生气吗
You really aren't upset that I'm working?
不会 你继续吧
No. Go for it.
要结婚了
♪ Gonna get married ♪
去教堂
♪ Goin' to the chapel ♪
我们要结婚了…
♪ And we're gonna get married... ♪
这样我无法专心 - 抱歉
I can't concentrate. - Sorry.
天啊 我真的很爱你
♪ Gee, I really love you ♪
我们要结婚了
♪ And we're gonna get married ♪
你不唱最后一句吗 - 不 你说你要专心嘛
You gonna sing the last line of the song? - No, you said you needed to concentrate.
去爱的教堂 - 去爱的教堂
♪ Going to the chapel of love ♪ - ♪ Going to the chapel of love ♪
谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
是的 看来珍妮丝阿姨已经倒下了
Yep. Looks like Auntie Janice is already down for the count.
我还醒着
I'm up. I'm... I'm up.
为什么在海滩上一切都比较好吃
Why does everything taste better on the beach?
是因为沙子
It's the sand. - Hmm.
跟沙子无关 是因为跟你作伴的人
It is not the sand. It is the company.
嘿 我同意 干杯 - 干杯
Hey, I'll drink to that. Cheers.
珍妮丝 你还记得吗 你和我有个约定
Hey, Janice, do you remember that you and I had a pact
如果我们35岁前找不到其他结婚对象
that if we weren't married to other people by the time we were 35,
我们就会结婚吗
we'd marry each other?
那是个好计划
It was a good plan.
他是同性恋 你完全不介意吗
Did it bother you at all that he was gay?
只是有点不便
Hmm. A minor inconvenience.
然后她就跟别人跑了
Then she had to run off with someone else.
对 主厨佛朗哥
Yes. Franco. The chef.
我一直不懂你看上那小子什么
I never understood what you saw in that guy.
他的煎蛋卷是很好吃啦
I mean, besides the omelets.
我走到人生的十字路口 他又刚好单身
The music stopped, and he was available.
他在婚后也好像单身那样
Oh, he was very available... - Mmm. ...even after they got married.
我们都会犯错
Well, we all make mistakes.
威尔 你呢 在人生路上有没有犯错
What about you, Will? Any mistakes along the way?
你真问倒我了
That's a hard question to answer.
别这样 这种话太严肃了
Come on, you guys, it's, uh, getting too serious.
我们换个话题 - 好主意
Change the subject. - Good idea.
如果我们在圣克鲁斯的海滩 我们现在会怎么做
Now, what would we be doing right now if we were on that beach in Santa Cruz?
我们不能那样做 - 为什么
We can't do that. - Why not?
因为我们已经不是18岁了 - 谢谢
Because we are not 18 anymore. - Thank you.
你以为18岁才能玩得开心吗 谁要跟我一起玩
What, you think you gotta be 18 to still have fun? Who's with me?
你知道度假村有严禁裸♥露♥的政策吧
You do know that the resort has a strict no nudity policy, right?
我们在空荡荡的海滩上 四周空无一人
I mean, we're on a deserted beach. There's nobody here.
我们以后都不知道 何时才能有这样的机会
I mean, when are we gonna get another moment like this?
好了 你们真的要逼我起来吗
Okay, are you really gonna make me get up?
拉娜去 我就去
I'm in if Lana's in.
这样不太好吧
Uh, I... I don't know.
看谁跑得快 - 不
I'll race you! - Oh, no.
不 等等我
No, wait.
女士们 可以坐直一点吗
Uh, ladies, can I get you to sit up a little bit more?
这就对了
Yes!
做得好 这家伙
Perfect. This guy.
我就知道她快要跌进水里
I knew she was going down!
好 够了
Okay, that's enough for now.
好吧 我们休息五分钟
All right, everyone, take five.
小艾 怎么了
Hey, Em, what's up?
没什么
Nothing.
小艾 等一下
Em, hang on.
才不是没什么
It's not nothing.
告诉我吧
Come on.
你♥爸♥有告诉过你 他为什么离开我妈吗
Did your father ever tell you why he left my mom?
他只说当年事情很复杂
All he said was that it was complicated.
她说她完全没料到会那样
She said she never saw it coming.
他总是跟朋友玩得开心
That he was always out there, having a good time,
她根本不知道有什么不对劲
and she never even knew anything was wrong.
你觉得我会跟他一样吗
And you think I'm like him?
你们的确有一些相同的小怪癖
I mean, you definitely have some of the same little quirks.
而其中一些会惹你生气
And some of them piss you off.
不 不是的
No. It... it's not that.
只是…
电影精选列表