Here they come.
嘿
Hey.
祝你们旅途愉快
Have a great trip, guys.
爸 谢谢你
Thank you, Dad, for everything.
谢谢 - 谢谢你们两位
Thank you.
你们去吧 船正在等
Um, come on, you guys, the boat's waiting for you.
抛捧花
Uh, t... throw the bouquet. - Oh.
好了 暂停
Okay. Time-out.
大家先停下来
Everybody just stop.
你能解释一下为什么要这么生气吗
Can you please explain to me why you are so pissed off?
你能不能别大吵大闹
And can you please not make a scene?
拉娜 请告诉我发生了什么事
Lana, please just tell me what's going on.
我理应知道真♥相♥
I deserve that much.
你理应遭到报应 但我不会让你破坏这场美丽的婚礼
You deserve many things, but I will not let you ruin this beautiful wedding.
其实婚礼已经结束了 对吧
Well, actually, the wedding is already over. Am I right?
对 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
你当那束花像手榴弹那样避开了
And you dodged that bouquet like it was a live grenade.
我才没有
I did no such thing.
妈 你有啊 - 好吧
Mom, actually, you kinda did. - Okay.
我不想跟你说话
I'm not speaking to you
因为我不会让你再次毁掉我的人生
because I will not let you ruin my life a second time.
如果要跟你说一件事
But the one thing that I will tell you
就是“谢谢你” 没有让我陷得更深
is "thank you" for stopping me from getting in too deep.
你们两个可以走了
Now you two can now go.
祝你们蜜月快乐
Happy honeymoon.
我们要留下来 - 对 想看看会发生什么事
We're staying. - Yeah, we wanna see what happens.
相信我 没什么好看的
Oh, trust me, there's nothing more to see.
直接说出来吧 温斯洛 好吗
Just cut the crap, Winslow, will you?
我从你18岁就认识你了 你现在明明有话却不说
I've known you since you were 18. You're holding something back.
直接告诉我究竟怎么回事
Just tell me what's going on.
好 我告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you.
当我们被困在情人湾的沙滩上时
When we were stuck on that beach at Lover's Cove,
你不是求我再给你一次机会吗
did you not beg me for a second chance?
你不是说你一直爱着我吗
Did you tell me that you never stopped loving me?
是的 我也是认真的
I did. And I meant it.
我昨晚无意听到你讲电♥话♥
Well, it just so happens that I heard you on the phone last night,
我敢打赌跟你说话的人
and I bet it's to the same person who's been calling you
就是在这段期间不停打给你的那个人
the entire time that we've been here.
所以呢 - 所以呢
So? - So?
你尽管逃跑 但这一次 你躲不掉了
You can run, but this time, you cannot hide.
卡崔娜是谁 你没有她会活不下去的那个人
Who is Katrina? The woman that you cannot live without?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是卡崔娜
I am Katrina.
你是卡崔娜
You're... You're Katrina?
拉娜 这位是我的私人助理 卡崔娜科瓦连科
Lana, meet Katrina Kovalenko, my personal assistant.
她为我工作了20年 经常威胁要辞职
She's worked for me for 20 years and regularly threatens to quit
因为我要她做离谱的事情 例如只有一天通知
because I ask her to do outrageous things, like jump on a plane
就要她坐上飞机 飞到偏远的度假胜地
and fly to a remote resort on a one-day notice.
我应该加薪 - 之后再谈
I deserve big raise. - We'll talk about that later.
原来是你的助理一直打给你
So it was your assistant who was calling you the whole time,
她不是你的女朋友
and she's not your girlfriend?
拜托
Please.
他太瘦了
Too scrawny.
但你为什么要她跑来这里
But why did you fly her all the way here?
因为我很担心你会爱上那个医生
Because I was worried that you were falling for that doctor.
卢卡斯 你嫉妒卢卡斯
Lucas? You... You were jealous of Lucas?
对 我很嫉妒
Yes, I was jealous.
所以我叫她飞过来 把这个带给我
So I asked her to get on a plane so that she could bring me this.
我在22岁的时候为你买♥♥了这个
Now I bought this for you when we were 22.
不知怎的 我这么多年来 都没有把它丢掉
And for whatever reason, I've held on to it for all these years,
即使我以为永远不会再见到你 但命运就是这样
even though I didn't think I'd ever see you again. But here we are.
怎么样
So how about it?
你终于愿意嫁给我了吗
Will you finally marry me?
我不可以嫁给你
I can't.
妈
Mom.
可以 你可以的 考虑一下
Yes. Yes, you can. Think about it.
我已经考虑过了
I already have.
拉娜 别走 拉娜
Lana. Lana. Lana, stop. Lana.
你之前不是说 永远不要放弃童话般的幸福吗
What happened to never giving up on happily ever after?
我不配有幸福 我也配不上你
I don't deserve it. And I don't deserve you.
你怎会配不上我
What do you mean you don't deserve me?
我没有信任你 还把一切都搞砸了
I didn't trust you, and then I messed everything up
因为我是个笨蛋
because I'm such an idiot.
不 嘿 听我说
No, no. Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me.
人生本身就很混乱 好吗 因为没有人是完美的
Life is messy, okay? Because nobody is perfect,
包括你和我 但我们是天作之合
including you and me, but dammit, we are perfect for each other.
你看不出我们是天作之合吗
Huh? Don't you see that we are so perfect for each other?
所以你意下如何
So what do you say?
什么
To what?
你在开什么玩笑啊
For the love of God, woman!
你愿意还是不愿意嫁给我
Will you or won't you marry me?
是的
Yes.
是“我愿意”的部分 不是“不愿意”的部分
To the "I will" part. Not to the "I won't" part.
所以不是不愿意 而是愿意…
So that's no to the I won't part and yes to the...
过来
Come here.
电影精选列表