会一起筹划你的婚礼
that I thought we would do together.
我们还是可以的 我们明天一起拟定宾客名单
But we still can. We'll work on the guest list tomorrow.
但我们不能邀请太多人 - 珍妮丝阿姨呢
But we have to keep it small. - Well, what about Auntie Janice?
珍妮丝当然可以出席 但你们两个必须保证守规矩
Of course Janice can come. As long as you two promise to behave.
我可以保证
Well, I promise.
你已经不生气了吧
So are we good?
是的
We're good.
嘿
Hey.
如果爸爸还在世
If Dad was here,
他会告诉你 瑞杰能娶你是他的福气
he would tell you what a lucky guy RJ is to be marrying somebody like you.
我只是希望…你也懂的…
I just wish... you know...
是的 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
那么 我们要去普吉了
Well, I guess we're going to Phuket.
《亲家遇到爱》
珍妮丝阿姨
Aunt Janice!
嗨 看看你啊 准新娘子
Oh, hi! Look at you, the bride to be!
还有你
Oh, and look at you.
快要当奶奶了
A granny to be!
说这个太早了啦 - 对
Slow it down. - Yeah.
现在只是新娘妈妈 - 你一定是艾玛温斯洛了
It's just mother of the bride, okay? - You must be Emma Winslow.
对 就是我
Yeah, that's me.
而你是…
And you are...
哈雷瑞 是这里的员工 我来帮你们拿行李
Harley Ray, at your service. I'll get this luggage for you.
哇 小姑娘 你挑了最完美的婚礼地点
Wow, kiddo, you really picked out a perfect spot for a wedding.
没错 没有比这里更棒的地方了
Yeah, there's no place like it.
我32年前来这里度假 从此就没离开过
I came over here on holiday 32 years ago, and I never left.
我会把这个送到你的房♥间
I'll get this to your room.
真养眼
I like what I see.
好了 你这个年纪就不要再这样了
Okay, can you at least pretend to act your age?
我从来没有骑过哈雷嘛
Eh, I've never ridden a Harley before. Vroom!
够了
Okay. - Vroom!
小艾
Em!
小艾
Em!
瑞杰
Ah, RJ! - Hey.
嗨
Hi.
瑞杰 这位是我的珍妮丝阿姨
Oh, RJ, this is my Aunt Janice.
嗨 - 这是我妈
Hi. - And this is my mom.
真的很开心
It is a real pleasure
终于能跟你见面 温斯洛博士
to finally meet you in person, Dr. Winslow.
叫我拉娜吧 而且我们现在 不只是握手的关系了
It's Lana, and I think that we're past the handshake stage, don't you think?
对吗 - 对
Yeah.
我希望你知道 我很爱你的女儿
I just... I want you to know that I love your daughter
爱得无可救药
more than is humanly possible,
我保证会照顾她一生一世
and I promise that I will always take care of her.
你最好说到做到 这样对你也好
Well, you better, if you know what's good for you.
他来了 - 嗨 我是史考特
There he is. - Hi. I'm Scott.
他是…
This is... - Hi.
史考特杰克森
Scott Jackson?
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
拉娜
Lana?
天啊 好高兴见到你
Oh! - Oh my God, it's so good to see you.
那么我呢 - 天啊 珍妮丝鲍温
What about me? - Oh my God! Janice Bowen!
天啊
Hi!
不是吧
I do not believe it.
克莱 你也来了
Oh! - Clay, you're here, too?
想不到吧
What?
是的 我和史考特一年前结婚了
Yeah. Scotty and I made it official a year ago.
过来 抱一个
Bring it in. Come here.
等等 你们都互相认识
Wait, so you all know each other?
对 是史丹佛大学的同学 - 没错
Yeah. We all went to Stanford together. - Hell yeah, we did.
有不少有趣的往事呢 - 但我们不会说出来
The stories we could tell. - But we won't.
你们怎么认识瑞杰
So, how do you know RJ?
他是我的侄子
Well, he's my nephew.
对 威尔的儿子
Yeah, Will's son.
威尔杰克森的儿子
Will Jackson's son.
是的 你哥哥威尔杰克森 我的…
Yeah. - Like, your brother, Will Jackson, and my...
不
Oh no. No. No, no, no.
嘿 看来大家都到了
Hey, hey, hey, looks like the gang's all here.
你一定是新娘的…
And you must be the mother of the...
天啊…拉娜
Holy... Lana?
等等 你们两个认识
Wait, you two know each other?
是的 我是说… - 这个嘛…
Yup. I mean... - Uh, well...
对 我们认识
Yes. We... We... We do.
算认识吧 - 哇 嗨
A bit. - Wow, hi.
嗨…罗
Hi-lo!
我是说“哈罗”
I mean, "hello,"
那其实是源自高地德语的“hallo”
which is actually from the high German "hallo."
等一下 你是艾玛的妈妈
I... Hang on a second, so... ...you're Emma's mother?
有人可以解释一下这是怎么回事吗
Could someone please explain what's going on?
很久以前 你的父亲和艾玛的母亲 读大学时交往过
Once upon a time, your father and Emma's mother dated in college.
什么 - 不是吧
Wait. What? - Are you kidding?
又不是认真交往
Oh, I mean, it wasn't serious.
你这句话认真的吗
Are you serious?
你们之间到底发生了什么事
What exactly happened between you two?
你也知道大学恋情是怎样
I mean, you know how those college romances go.
通常都没有结果
Things just didn't work out.
这是最好的 - 我很高兴听到你这么说
And... And it was for the best. - Well, I'm glad to hear you say that.
对 那是真的
Yeah, it's true.
好吧
Well, okay.
不如我们四个一起吃晚餐 认识一下
Why don't the four of us get together for dinner to get acquainted?
或者应该说是重新认识 我们是老朋友吧
Or re-acquainted, as the case may be.
好 但如果瑞杰是我同母异父的兄弟 那么婚礼就不办了
Okay, but if RJ is my half-brother, then the wedding is off.
吃晚餐没问题
Di... Di... Uh, dinner is fine.
他们都有安排了
And since they all seem to be busy,
我们去跟老朋友龙舌兰先生聚聚吧
I say we catch up with our old friend Don Julio.
我一向都特别喜欢拉丁男人
Well, you know I've always had a thing for Latin men.
我也是
Me too.
看来大家都是 - 够了
Seems like we all do. - Okay.
我们该回房♥间了 - 好主意 你能带路吗
I think we should all go to our rooms. - Great idea. Why don't you lead the way?
好
Yeah.
让我帮你拿 - 不用 我自己可以拿
Let me get that for you. - No, no, it's okay. I got it. I got it.
天啊
Oh! - Oh my God!
抓住我的手 - 游过来
Grab my hand. - Here. Come here.
婚礼是最棒的吧
Don't you just love weddings?
真是的 全世界那么多男人
I mean, really, of all the men in all the world,
我女儿偏偏要爱上那个人的儿子
my daughter has to fall for the son of the guy
他可是把我的心掏出来 再狠狠跺烂它的人
who ripped my heart out and stomped all over it.
有些人称之为命运
Well, some people might call that fate.
命运 命运个屁啊
Fate? Oh, fate, my ass.
说到屁♥股♥ 你得承认 威尔看起来很不错
Speaking of ass, you have to admit, Will's looking pretty good.
我倒是没注意到
I hadn't noticed.
怎会没注意到
You hadn't noticed?
拉娜完全没变老 根本是个美魔女
Lana hasn't aged a day. She looks fantastic.
我认为她是故意把我拉进水里
I think she pulled me into that water on purpose.
也不能怪她吧
Can you blame her?
你那边有毛巾吗
Hey, are there any towels out there?
没看到 - 房♥务员一定是忘了
I don't see any. - Huh. Housekeeping must've forgotten them.
我去拿几条给你 - 谢谢
I'll go grab you some. - Thank you.
对了 史考特跟我说了 关于威尔前妻的猛料
Oh, by the way, I got the hot goss from Scott on Will's ex.
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
但他是一个人过来吗
But is he here alone?
我不想知道
I... I don't wanna know.
你绝对想知道 他是一个人来的
Yes, you do, and yes, he is.
威尔和他的前妻交往不到两年就结婚
So, Will and his ex were married a little under two years.
瑞杰刚出生不久 她就离开了
She left shortly after RJ was born.
去澳洲寻找自我 显然她还没找到
Went to Australia to find herself. Apparently, she's still looking,
这就是为什么她没有来参加婚礼
which is why she's not coming to the wedding.
真可惜
Well, that's too bad.
你只有这句话吗
Oh, "That's too bad." That's all you have to say?
你要我说什么
Well, what do you want me to say? That it's so sad that RJ
瑞杰在长大期间没有母亲陪伴 实在太可怜了
电影精选列表