had to grow up without a mother?
要由他的单身父亲抚养长大
And be raised by his bachelor father
他身边还一直换辣妹女友
and a long line of interchangeably hot girlfriends?
好 我明白了 你装得很酷 却为他打扮一番 我喜欢
Okay, I get it. You're playing it cool but dressing to impress. I like it.
让他看看自己错过了什么 但不要让他知道你在乎
Let him see what he's missed, but don't let him know you care.
我根本没有那样做
I am not doing that at all.
我了解你 拉娜 你不报复他的话
I know you, Lana, and if you're not out to get a little bit of your own back,
你就不是我认识的拉娜
then you're not the person I thought you were.
我和威尔能撑过这周的唯一方法
The only way that Will and I are gonna get through this week
就是我们坦承这个情况多尴尬
is if we have an honest conversation about how awkward it is.
不需要解释 不追究过去
You know, no explanations, no dredging up the past,
只需要承认这件事就行
just an acknowledgment, and that is it.
对 你们吃晚餐前还有一个小时
Yeah. Well, you're not having dinner for an hour,
而威尔住在121号♥房♥
and Will's villa is Room 121.
好
Yes.
好
Yes.
好 - 好
Yes. - Yes.
好 我们就…消除尴尬的气氛 之后就不用烦了
Yeah, we're just gonna... ...clear the air, once and for all.
对 - 哇
Yeah. - Wow.
我料不到自己能处理得这么好
You know, I... I am truly amazed at how well I am handling this.
我也是 你看起来明艳照人
So am I. You look fabulous.
威尔
Will?
嘿 拿到毛巾了吗
Hey, did you score that towel?
你说什么
What was that?
进来吧 我现在就要
Come on in. I need it now.
哇 - 哇 嘿
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! - Whoa. Hey.
你在做什么 - 什么
What are you doing? - What?
是你叫我进来的
You told me to come in!
我以为你是史考特 - 你为什么会这样想
I thought you were Scott. - Why would you think I was Scott?
你怎么还在这里
Why are you still here?
对 我要走了
Right. I'm... I'm leaving.
对不起
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 好 再见 - 没关系 别收拾了 没关系
It's fine. Leave it. It's fine. - Okay, bye.
你现在才出现
Now you show up?
完全不是那样
That's not true at all.
天啊 - 他看起来有点像爸爸
Oh my God. - He looked a bit like the old man.
我是个丑宝宝 没关系 你现在可以承认了
I was an ugly baby. It's okay, you can admit that now.
希望你们没有久等 - 不 我们也是刚到
I hope I didn't keep anybody waiting. - No. We just got here.
这就好 你不用这样做 - 旧习难改嘛
Oh good. Oh, you don't have to do that. - Uh, old habits die hard.
真的不用了
That's really not necessary.
妈 坐吧
Mom, please sit down.
好的 我只是不想大家大惊小怪
Okay. I just didn't want anybody making a fuss. That's all.
只有你在大惊小怪
No one's making a fuss except you.
好吧
Fine.
你还好吗 - 没事
Are you okay? - Uh, yeah, yeah.
我还有九只脚趾
I... I got, uh, nine more of those.
嘿 我要为了 在你别♥墅♥发生的事向你道歉
Hey. I want to apologize for what happened at your villa.
不用了 我们忘记那件事吧
No, let's just forget about it.
你们在别♥墅♥发生什么事了
What happened at your villa?
你父亲洗澡的时候 我打断了他
Well, I interrupted your father while he was showering.
什么 我没有进去
You did what? - I mean, it's not like I went in.
门是开着的 - 浴室门开着
The door was open. - The shower door was open?
不 别♥墅♥的门是开着的 他说他立即就要
No, no, the door to the villa was open, and he said he needed it.
毛巾 我要的是毛巾
The towel. I needed the towel.
而我要去补个妆
And I need to, um, go freshen up.
但你才刚来到
But you just got here.
淑女的妆容永远不会嫌太完美
Well, a person can never be too fresh.
我还是… - 对 去吧
You know, I should probably... - Yeah. Go for it.
拜托告诉我 这是怎么回事
Can you please tell me what's going on?
你明白这有多尴尬吗
Do you have any idea how awkward this is?
好吧 我明白你和威尔 曾经在大学时交往
Okay. I get that you and Will were, like, a thing in college,
但有什么大不了的
but what's the big deal?
我和威尔不只是交往 我们还是彼此的一切
Will and I were not just a thing. We were everything to each other.
没有人像我们一样合拍
Nobody clicked like we did.
我以为我们会一起度过余生
I thought we were gonna spend the rest of our lives together.
然后有一天 他突然不见了
And then, poof, one day, he's just gone.
我们再也没见过面
We never saw each other again.
今天是我们多年来第一次对话
We never even spoke again until today.
所以他突然没联络你了
So he just ghosted you out of the blue?
真的非常突然
Completely out of the blue.
我当时看得出他有烦恼
I mean, I could tell that he was having trouble
不知道毕业后要做什么
trying to figure out what to do after graduation,
但那也不是突然不见的藉口
but that's no excuse for just disappearing.
他从没打给你解释 - 一次都没有
And he never even called to explain? - Never.
我不太了解瑞杰的爸爸
I don't know RJ's dad very well,
但这似乎不像他会做的事
but that doesn't really seem like something he'd do.
我确实换了电♥话♥号♥码 也没有通知他
Well, I, um, did change my phone number and didn't tell him.
然后我搬家了 也没有告诉他地址
And then I might've moved and didn't tell him where.
妈
Mom!
我没办法听他的蹩脚藉口
I couldn't hear any of his lame excuses,
我不能给他又一次伤害我的机会
and I wasn't gonna give him another chance to hurt me.
明白 但你之后遇上爸爸 生下我 日子照样过
Okay. So then you met Dad, and you had me, and life went on.
对 你是我生命中最重要的人
Yes, and you are the most important thing in my life.
所以我才这么担心你会发生什么事
That's why I'm so worried about what's gonna happen to you.
我吗 - 对 你
To me? - Yes, to you.
不管你有多爱瑞杰 你永远无法相信他
No matter how much you love RJ, you're never gonna be able to trust him.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我当然是认真的 人们总是争论性格是先天还是后天
Of course I'm serious. People argue nature versus nurture,
哈哈 相信我
well... ...trust me.
我是这方面的专家 全都是先天的
It is my job. It's all nature.
好吧 虽然我不是 世界知名的遗传学家
Okay. I may not be a world-renowned geneticist,
但这听起来不合乎逻辑
but I don't see how that tracks.
那么你最好睁大眼睛看清楚 因为你快要嫁给魔鬼之子
Well, you better open your eyes because you are literally about to marry the son of Satan.
你现在不讲道理了
And we're off to Crazy Town.
好 听着 或许不是不讲道理
Okay, all right, look, it might not be that crazy.
听我说 好吗
Just listen to this, okay?
威尔一直都玩得很开
Will was always having a good time.
他喜欢成为焦点 喜欢掌控一切
He loved being the center of attention. He loved taking charge of everything.
那又怎样
What's wrong with that?
他隐瞒自己的真实感受
He was hiding his real feelings.
碰到什么都喜欢击掌
With a high five for this and a high five for that,
还有那些蠢死了的碰拳
and then there were those stupid fist bumps.
瑞杰不是他的父亲 我也不是你
RJ isn't his father, and I'm not you.
你认为瑞杰不是那种人
You don't think RJ is at all like that?
妈 瑞杰说威尔认为 我们能结识太好了
Mom, RJ said that Will thinks it's wonderful that we found each other.
他说你们之间发生过的事 已经是几十年前的往事
He said whatever went on between you guys was decades ago,
拜托了 你可以算了吗
so can you please just let it go?
你说我开心 你就开心
You said you're happy if I'm happy.
我的确说过 我也是认真的
I did. And I meant it.
那就好 因为婚礼已经让我压力很大
Good. Because the wedding has me so stressed,
没有你的话 我一定应付不来
and I could never do this without you.
我希望你在彩排晚宴上祝酒
And I really want you to give a toast at the rehearsal dinner.
你想我祝酒
You want me to give a toast?
你可是我的妈妈
You're my mom.
我希望你能参与我人生中的所有大事
I want you to be there for everything.
所以是怎样 有个温斯洛先生吗
So what's the deal? Is there a Mr. Winslow in the picture?
真的想知道 - 只是随便问问
Really? - It's just a question.
还是拉娜也离婚了
Or is Lana divorced as well?
等等 你不知道吗
Wait, you don't know?
知道什么
What?
艾玛的爸爸过世了 在她八岁时出车祸
Emma's dad died when she was eight in a car accident.
哇 我真的不知道 我们完全没有联络
Oh. Wow. No, I had no idea. I mean, we're not in touch at all.
是的 拉娜是单亲妈妈 就像你一样
Yeah, Lana was a single parent, just like you.
嘿
Hey, guys.
嘿 没事吧
Hey. Everything okay?
没事 我邀请妈妈在彩排晚宴上祝酒
Yeah, I asked my mom to give a toast at the rehearsal dinner.
非常好 那么你有没有问她…
Perfect. Did you manage to ask her about the, um...
好吧
All right.
爸爸、拉娜
Dad, Lana.
我和艾玛希望你们能够在婚礼上
Emma and I were hoping that you could act
当我们的伴郎和伴娘
电影精选列表