抱歉我迟到了 公♥司♥临时有事 - 没关系 你赶上了
Sorry, I'm late. There was something at work. - Well, you're here now.
这才是最重要的 - 我超饿的
That's all that matters. - I am starving.
希望这个地方跟大家说的一样棒
I hope this place is as amazing as everyone says it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生、女士 这边请
Sir, Madam. This way, please.
你有没有留意到这里只有我们
Have you noticed we're the only ones here?
或许我们刚好避开人潮时段
Maybe we beat the rush.
瑞杰 这是什么情况
RJ, what's going on?
艾玛罗丝温斯洛 我一生的挚爱
Emma Rose Winslow, love of my life,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我看到你的那一刻 就知道我们注定要在一起
I knew we were meant to be together from the second I saw you.
所以我非常确定
So, yeah.
我只是…
I just...
不敢相信
I can't believe this is happening.
你答应吗
Is that a yes?
是的 - 是吗
Yes. - Yeah?
我愿意
Yes!
恭喜两位
Congratulations.
干杯
Cheers.
等等
Oh, wait.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我妈
My mom.
天啊 我要怎么告诉我妈
Oh God, how am I gonna tell my mom?
不会有问题的
That shouldn't be a problem.
她知道我们在交往 对吧
She knows we're dating, right?
好吧 告诉她有多难
Okay. Well, how hard can it be to tell her?
什么 你是认真的吗
What? Are you serious?
不 绝对不可以
No. No! Absolutely not!
我会带走我的所有研究 所有资料 还有整个团队
I will take all of my research, all of my data, and my whole team
去约翰霍普金斯大学
and go to Johns Hopkins.
我们不会去约翰霍普金斯
We're not going to Johns Hopkins.
我不是在虚张声势
I am not bluffing.
我绝对是在虚张声势
I'm totally bluffing.
我们的基因研究彻底颠覆了
Our genetic research has transformed the understanding
对癌变机制的理解 你不同意吗
of tumorigenic mechanisms, wouldn't you agree?
住手 不 不是你
Stop! No, not you.
太热了 要保持温度
Less heat. Under the hood.
听着 重点是 我们不仅做开创性的研究
Look, my point is we're not only doing groundbreaking research,
我们的医疗应用也已经在拯救生命
but our medical applications are already saving lives.
很好
Good.
很高兴我们重新达成共识 保重
I'm glad we're back in agreement. Be well.
我们有多一年的经费了
Well, we're funded for another year.
这周都不要再给我添任何麻烦
Nobody bring me any more problems for the rest of the week.
谢谢你 温斯洛博士
Thank you, Dr. Winslow.
艾米 - 嘿 妈
Emmie? - Hey, Mom.
我以为你明天才飞过来
I thought you were supposed to fly in tomorrow.
我想给你惊喜 所以提早一天来 因为…
I thought I'd surprise you and get here a day early since...
因为…
Since...
因为什么
Since what?
因为我真的很想你
Since I really missed you.
宝贝 我好想你
Oh, baby, I missed you so much, my Emmie cat.
我的艾米猫咪 - 妈 别这样叫我 你永远都是我的小猫咪
Ugh. Mom, please don't call me that. - You are always gonna be my little kitten.
我们早点吃晚餐吧 然后回家聊聊近况
Hey, why don't we grab an early dinner and head home to catch up?
好 好主意 - 好吧
Yeah. Sounds great. - Okay.
这一年真的非常漫长
I swear this has been the longest year.
几乎失去实验室的资金 我的宝贝女儿也去了伦敦
Almost losing funding for the lab, my little girl, all the way in London,
在探索频道做实习
doing an internship for the Discovery Channel.
是探索度假村 - 我不是这么说吗
Discovery Resorts. - Isn't that what I said?
算是吧
Sorta.
妈 我带来了大消息
Mom, I have some news. And it's big.
请不要告诉我 他们给你在伦敦的工作
Please don't tell me they offered you a job in London.
不 他们没有给我工作 - 谢天谢地
No, they didn't offer me a job. - Oh, thank God.
如果你有工作机会 那当然是一件好事
Of course, it would be great if you got an offer,
但老实说 如果你移♥民♥过去 我会应付不了
but honestly, I don't know what I would do if you moved permanently.
没有你 家里空荡荡的
The house is so empty without you.
现在你回来了
And now that you're back, who knows,
或者你会决定去读研究所
you might even decide to go to grad school after all.
我刚好想跟你讨论这件事
Actually, that's what I wanted to tell you.
我不会去找工作 也不会读研究所
I'm not gonna look for a job or go to grad school.
我要经营自己的生意
I'm gonna be running my own business.
你自己的生意
Your own business?
还记得我在读大一时开的 品味生活社群帐号♥吗
You know that lifestyle Instagram I started freshman year?
记得 - 我在大学时没怎么经营它
Yeah. - I didn't do much with it in college.
但后来我遇到那个帮我改善它的顾问
But then I met that consultant who helped me rework it.
我跟你说过他
I told you about him.
跟他父亲一起工作的那个人
Oh, the guy who works with his father?
瑞杰 - 对 瑞杰
RJ. - Right. RJ.
他提议我去探索公♥司♥的市场部 推销那个帐号♥
Anyway, he told me to pitch it to the marketing department at Discovery
用来推广他们的高档度假村 我就照他说的去做了
as an opportunity to promote their high-end resorts. So I did.
他们给我六位数的赞助
And they offered me a six-figure sponsorship.
很疯狂吧
Can you believe it?
那就是你的新工作
So, that's your new job?
替这家公♥司♥当品牌大使
Brand ambassador for this company?
妈 我知道那不是研究所
Mom, I know it's not grad school,
但我很想以此为终生事业
but this is what I wanna do with my life.
艾玛 这听起来很棒
Emma, it sounds incredible.
你真的这么认为吗
Do you really think so?
真的 你也可以在家工作
I really do. And you can work from home.
我认为在家工作应该不太适合
Um, I don't think working from home is gonna be practical.
当然适合 你这个年纪的人都在家工作
Oh, of course it is. It's what everyone your age does now.
我们会把客房♥装♥修♥成办公室… - 妈
We'll convert the guest room into an office...
但客房♥的窗帘都坏掉了
But the shades in the guest room are broken.
不是完全坏掉 只是拉绳… - 妈
Well, they're not really broken. It's more like the cord... Mom.
这是什么
Well, what is that?
是订婚戒指
It's an engagement ring.
你为什么会有订婚戒指
Why do you have an engagement ring?
因为…
Because...
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
你订婚了
You... You're engaged?
跟谁订婚 - 瑞杰
To whom? - RJ.
不 你才没有订婚
No, you're not engaged.
因为如果你订婚了 我可是你妈
'Cause if you were engaged, I mean, I, your mother,
我一定会知道的
would know you're engaged.
我几天前才订婚
It just happened a few days ago,
我觉得亲自告诉你会更好 而且…
and I thought it'd be better to tell you in person, and... and...
而且什么
And?
我不想让你批判我
And I didn't want you being all judgy
我希望有机会帮自己做决定
before I had a chance to make up my mind for myself.
这样说不公平 我才不会胡乱批判人
Well, that is not fair. I am a very nonjudgmental person.
我肯定会喜欢他的 虽然他用名字缩写而不用全名
I'm sure I would like this man with initials instead of a name
你愿意告诉我 更多关于他的事就没问题
if you bothered to tell me a little more about him.
我来到这里之后 就是一直想跟你说他的事
That's what I've been trying to do since I got here.
好 我明白这很突然
Okay, I get that this is all of a sudden.
但我已经认定他是真命天子
But when you know, you just do.
我和瑞杰注定要在一起
RJ and I are meant to be together.
我无法想像没有他的人生
I can't imagine living without him.
你开心 我就开心
If you're happy, I'm happy.
那你为什么看起来像快要哭了
Then why do you look like you're about to cry?
我不会哭的
I'm not gonna cry.
你选好日子了吗
Now, have you, uh, picked a date yet?
婚礼就在下个月 - 下个月
The wedding's next month. - Next month?
等等 你是不是…
Wait... Wait, you're... you're not...
妈
Mom!
小艾 我只是说说 你究竟急什么
I mean, Em, I'm just saying, what's the rush?
不是急 其实这是一个好机会
It's not a rush. It's an opportunity.
探索公♥司♥会支付整个婚礼的费用
Discovery is paying for the entire wedding
我们只需要去泰国普吉 在他们的安纳塔拉度假村举♥行♥婚礼
at their Anantara Resorts in Phuket, Thailand.
我甚至说服他们捐款 给我的慈善机构 海洋研究所
I even convinced them to donate to my charity, the Ocean Institute.
只是…我一直以为我们
I... It's just that planning your wedding was always something
电影精选列表