Your mom didn't do it on purpose.
至少我觉得她没有
At least, I don't think she did.
我要说 你们两个很登对
For what it's worth, I think you two are cute together.
真的吗
Really?
我从没看过她这么手忙脚乱
I've never seen her mess up this much.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
非常好
Very nice!
很不错 但你们必须继续练习
A good start, but you boys must keep practicing.
数百万人会在社群媒体上看到你们
Millions of people are going to watch you on social.
进入下一部分吧
Now, let's move on to the next section.
我们要练习套索舞 跟自己的搭档一起站好
We're going to practice the lasso, so find your partners.
卡玛拉 我没有搭档
Uh, Camala, I don't, uh... I don't have a partner.
温斯洛妈妈 我早该料到的
Mama Winslow. I should have known.
可以帮我一个小忙吗 别再叫我妈妈
Oh. Hey, could you do me a little teeny favor and don't call me Mama...
我来当你的搭档
I'll be your partner.
新娘的母亲
I mean, the mother of the bride
跟新郎的父亲一起跳舞吗
and the father of the groom dancing together?
艾蜜莉波斯特应该不会同意
I don't think Emily Post would approve.
艾蜜莉波斯特是谁 - 一个破坏婚礼的人
Who's Emily Post? - Someone who ruins weddings.
我觉得这是个好主意 但你自己决定吧
I think it's a really sweet idea, but it's totally up to you.
跟他搭档吧 - 而你是…
Go for it. - And you are...
我的前好友
No longer my friend.
来吧 拉娜 你们两个以前有那首专属你们的歌♥
Come on, L. You two had that song way back when...
对 - 歌♥名是什么
Yes. - What was it again?
我不记得了
I... I don't remember.
《放马过来》 - 你记得的
"Hit Me With Your Best Shot?" - You remember.
威尔以前常用钢琴弹奏 - 《蒙娜丽莎》
Will used to play it on the piano. - "Mona Lisa."
对 - 我的最爱
Yes. - My favorite.
对 也是我的最爱
Yes, mine too.
父子的品味一样 是吧
Hey, like father like son, right?
我手♥机♥里刚好有这一首
I actually have it on my phone.
真的吗
Really?
我们来吧
Shall we?
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
谢谢赞赏
Well, thank you.
我也很惊讶
And this is a surprise.
为什么会惊讶
What's a surprise?
你还没踩到我的脚
You haven't stepped on my toes yet.
话说得太早了
Spoke too soon.
光是在你身边就会让我…
I guess just being around you makes me...
我也是
Me too.
谢谢各位
Ah, thank you, thank you, thank you.
请为她鼓掌
For the lady.
嗨 抱歉我迟到了 舞蹈彩排超时
Hi, sorry I'm late. The dance went long.
你打扮得非常漂亮 - 谢谢
You look incredible. - Thank you.
我喜欢那双耳环
I love those earrings.
谢谢
Oh, well, thanks.
你想喝什么
Ah. What can I get you to drink?
跟他一样就可以
I'll have what he's having.
舞蹈课顺利吗
So, tell me about dance class.
蛮尴尬的
Well, it was awkward.
婚礼不尴尬的话就不是婚礼了
It wouldn't be a wedding if it wasn't awkward.
你是婚礼专家吗
Are you a wedding expert?
我有一次差点结婚
Came close to getting married once,
但医学院扼杀了我的所有机会
but med school killed any chance of that I had.
医学院的确会那样
Med school can do that.
对 不过这是最好的
Yeah, it was for the best.
其实我这个人有点孤僻
Yeah, I'm actually a bit of a loner.
真的吗 我觉得很难相信
Really? I... I find that hard to believe.
为什么
And why is that?
像你这么迷人的人
Well, someone as fetching as yourself,
我相信你的电♥话♥簿里 一定写着几十个女友的名字
I'm sure you have dozens of names in your little black book.
我从没被人叫过迷人
I've never been called fetching before.
而且现在应该没有人用电♥话♥簿了
And, uh, I don't think little black books are still a thing,
但如果有的话 我认为你也有很多追求者
but if they were, I could say the same about you.
不 那些日子已经一去不复返了
Oh, no. Those days are gone.
已成往事了 我不是在抱怨
Long gone. I mean, I'm not complaining,
但有时真的为时已晚
but, um, sometimes it's just too late.
不 这种事永不嫌晚
No, no. No, it's never too late.
恋爱是没有时间表的
There's no schedule for falling in love.
不像错过火车那样
It's not like missing a train.
相信我 我的车尾箱早就离开车站了
Trust me, my caboose left the station long ago.
哇 你还没开始喝酒 就已经谈论你的车尾箱了
Wow, zero drinks in, and we are already talking about your caboose?
这次约会很顺利嘛
This is a good date.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬下一班车
To catching the next one.
也是呢 永不说不
Never say never, I guess.
妈 你在这里做什么
Mom? What are you doing here?
你戴这双耳环很漂亮
I really like those earrings on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我正在跟这位医疗专家同行开会
I am having a conference with a fellow medical professional.
就是我跟你说的那个 - 嗨 我是艾玛 拉娜的女儿
You know, the one I told you about. - Hi, I'm Emma, Lana's daughter.
这是我的未婚夫瑞杰
And this is my fiancé, RJ.
幸会了 老兄
Nice to meet you, man.
坎皮恩医生来自 加州大学洛杉矶分校的格芬医学院
Um, Dr. Campion is from the, uh, Geffen School at UCLA,
我们是同事
and we're colleagues.
这是同事之间的交流
And this is strictly collegial.
我看得出来 - 你怎么会来普吉
I can see that. - So what brings you to Phuket?
我的朋友们逼我来度假
Ah, my friends shamed me into taking a vacation.
本来以为会浪费时间 但我却遇到了拉娜
I thought it'd be a waste of time, then I met Lana.
我们就不打扰你们了
Well, I guess we'll leave you to it. - Hmm.
其实…
Actually, um...
我也得走了 我通常不会这么晚睡
Oh, um, I have to go too. I'm usually not up this late.
不 现在才八点半
No, it's only 8:30.
卡玛拉传简讯叫我们明早十点见她
Oh, and Camala texted. She wants us to meet with her tomorrow at ten.
所以我必须休息 那么…
Which is why I need to rest up, so...
能跟你交流意见 令我受益良多 温斯洛博士
It was lovely comparing notes with you, Dr. Winslow.
坎皮恩医生
Dr. Campion.
卡玛拉 怎么了
Camala. What's going on?
我召集这次临时会议
Ah, the reason I've called this unscheduled meeting
是因为我有大好消息
is because I have incredible news.
是什么 - 我不想乌鸦嘴
What? - Didn't wanna jinx it,
但我一直有联络克劳斯冯克劳斯
but I've been in touch with Klaus Von Klaus.
不是吧 - 是的
No. - Yes!
那是谁 - 他想要植入式广♥告♥
Who? - He wants a product placement deal.
这到底是什么意思
Which means what exactly?
意思是克劳斯冯克劳斯 会付钱给我推介他的衣服
It means Klaus Von Klaus is gonna pay me to feature his clothing.
但你已经有那个黛西的婚纱了
You already have a gown from the Daisy Von Daisy person.
不是给艾玛穿的 是给你和伴娘的
Oh, it's not for Emma. It's for you and the bridesmaids.
所以温斯洛妈妈会穿
Which means Mama Winslow will be wearing
这一件
this one!
艾玛 你确定吗
Emma, are you sure about this?
这是一个难得的机会 赞助商的来头不小
It is a huge opportunity with an incredible sponsor.
对 但这是婚礼 不是葬礼
Yes, but this is a wedding, not a funeral.
新娘永远是对的
Hashtag the bride is always right.
而且黑白婚礼是最优雅的了
And nothing says elegance like a black and white wedding.
如果你开心… - 谢谢你
If this is what you want... - Thank you.
既然这件事谈妥了 我们来聊彩排晚宴的事吧
Now that that's settled, let's chat about the rehearsal dinner.
我冒昧地为你的祝词写了几句话
I took the liberty of jotting down a few words for your toast.
你帮我写了祝酒词 - 当然不是
You wrote my toast? - Of course not.
这就好 - 我请审稿员写的
Oh, good. - I have a copy editor for that.
你在说笑吧
You're kidding, right?
数以百万计的人会看到艾玛的内容 我们绝不能出任何意外
With millions of eyes on Emma's page, we can't leave anything to chance.
我们会直播彩排晚宴、结婚仪式
We're gonna be live-streaming the rehearsal dinner, ceremony,
还有婚宴
and reception.
你至少能看看吗
Can you at least read it?
好吧
Yes.
太好了
Excellent.
如果我没有看错 你和拉娜昨天在舞池上
If I didn't know any better, I'd say there was a little magic happening
好像有点火花呢
between you and Lana on that dance floor yesterday.
可以请你不要惹事生非吗
电影精选列表