as best man and maid of honor at the ceremony.
除非你们觉得这样很奇怪 我们不必…
Unless you think that's weird. I mean, we don't have to...
好主意 - 我很荣幸
Sounds great. - I'd be honored.
嘿 干杯
Hey, cheers.
听着 艾玛 我和瑞杰才聊到你的社群帐号♥
Mmm. Listen, Emma, RJ, and I were just talking about your Instagram,
我得说 你的互动次数非常惊人
and I gotta say I am so impressed by your engagement numbers.
你来伦敦探望我们之后 数字翻了一倍
The numbers have actually doubled since you visited us in London.
这就对了 做得好
Attagirl. Way to go.
你去过伦敦探望他们
Oh, you visited them in London?
因为我要去出差 所以顺便带孩子们出去吃晚餐
I was there on business, so I thought, "Why not take the kids out to dinner?"
你们有时间认识彼此一定很开心
I'm sure you guys had a lot of fun getting to know each other.
我也想要你探望我 但你请不到假
I wanted you to visit, but you couldn't take time off.
如果我知道你订婚了 就一定会请到
Well, I would've taken time off if I knew that you were engaged.
我当时还没订婚呢
Well, I wasn't engaged yet.
重要的是我们现在齐聚这里
What matters is that we're all here now.
嘿 为此干杯
Hey, I'll drink to that.
听着 我本来想等到晚饭之后
Mmm. Listen, I was going to wait till after dinner,
但我现在就把这个给你们
but let me go ahead and, uh, give this to you now.
我已经把礼物送给他们了
I already gave them my present.
没错 市面上最棒的卡布奇诺咖啡机
Uh, yeah, you did. The best cappuccino machine on the market.
那是你们礼物清单上置顶的礼物
Well, it was at the tippy-top of your registry.
对 没错
Yeah, it was.
这个…
Oh, this is...
那么 由你打开礼物吧
Uh, yeah, why don't you open it?
爸 这些是翠贝卡公♥寓♥的钥匙吗
Dad, are those the keys to the condo in Tribeca?
是的 不过它现在是 你们在翠贝卡的公♥寓♥了
Yes, sir. Only they're now your keys to your condo in Tribeca.
哇 这份礼物太棒了
Wow. This is an incredible gift.
你们两个是很棒的人
Well, you are two incredible people.
举起手臂 右腿向后伸
Swing your arm up. Right leg backward.
战士一式
Warrior one.
价值数百万美元的翠贝卡公♥寓♥ - 左膝弯曲
A multimillion-dollar condo in Tribeca. - Bend your left knee.
我拿什么跟他比
How am I supposed to compete with that?
你不需要跟他比较
It's not supposed to be a competition.
他送这样的大礼 明显是要把我比下去
Well, he's making it one by rubbing it in
让全世界知道 他是个超有钱的风投大♥师♥
that he's some big VC guy with a giant bankroll.
他超有钱又没有什么错
Nothing wrong about a man with a giant bankroll.
换成战士二式
Change the posture to warrior two.
看向左手
Look to your left hand.
你有看到吗 - 看到什么
Did you see that? - See what?
那边的山寨版雷神一直盯着你看
That Hemsworth hottie over there. He was totally checking you out.
拜托 我买♥♥某条内♥裤♥时 他还没出生
Oh, come on. I've got underwear older than he is.
不 拜托你别说了
Oh no, you come on.
伸出右手 举起左手做反向战士式
Right hand out, left hand up to reverse warrior.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
什么 - 暗示叫你过去的微笑
What? - That come-and-get-it smile.
你绝对应该过去
I say you go and get it.
我做完瑜伽了
You know what, I'm done.
我和艾玛还要开会
Emma and I have a meeting
十分钟后跟探索的国际品牌经理见面
with Discovery's international brand manager in ten minutes.
十分钟内可以发生很多事喔
A lot can happen in ten minutes.
你够了
Stop it.
很多事喔 - 回到战士二式
A lot. - Back to warrior two.
抱歉
Sorry.
幸好你们来了
Thank goodness that you're here.
我们有很多事要做 但没有什么时间
There is so much to do and so little time to do it,
但上周开过视讯会议后 我们开始得非常顺利
but after our video chat last week, we're off to a terrific start.
你们开过视讯会议
There was a video chat?
我和艾玛需要敲定一些细节
Emma and I needed to finalize some details.
你说过我们会一起筹划
I thought you said we were doing this together.
我们是啊
We are.
那为什么是视讯会议小姐 负责主持会议和敲定细节
Then why is Miss Video Chat doing the meeting and the finalizing?
有什么问题吗 - 不 没问题
Did you have a question? No, we're fine.
听着 卡玛拉专程飞来 主持大局是大事
Look, it's a really big deal that Camala flew in to be involved.
事先声明 我没有品牌经理 也能筹划自己的婚礼
So we're clear, I planned my wedding without a brand manager.
一切还好吧 - 都很好
Everything all right? - It's great.
你的婚礼在外婆的后院举♥行♥ 你说她是个讨厌鬼
Your wedding was in Gammy's backyard. And you told me she was a pain in the ass.
现在轮到我当你的讨厌鬼了
And it is now my turn to be the pain in the ass.
准备好开始了吗
Are we ready to begin?
准备好了
So ready.
我把笔记带来了
Oh, and I brought my notes...
我复述一下 我们决定用菲利帕的餐桌装饰
To review, we went with the arrangements for the tables by Phillipa.
哈利和梅根的婚礼也用了她的设计
She did Harry and Meghan's wedding.
我们也决定用这些婚礼小物 桌布、餐巾纸和座位卡
These are the favors, tablecloths, napkins, and place cards.
我没有婚纱的照片 但相信我 它美得令人惊叹
I don't have a picture of the gown. But trust me, it is stunning.
你全都选好了
You already picked everything?
你没出席的会议就是讨论这些
Well, that was the agenda of the call you missed.
你也选好婚纱了
And you already picked your gown?
黛西圣黛西要我马上给她回覆
Daisy Saint Daisy needed an answer right away.
黛西圣黛西是谁
Who is Daisy Saint Daisy?
你妈妈真可爱
Your mother is adorable.
黛西圣黛西是婚纱女王接♥班♥人
Daisy Saint Daisy is the next Vera Wang.
你可不能拒绝价值三万美元的婚纱
You don't say no to a $30,000 gown.
黛西是我的其中一个赞助人
Daisy's one of my sponsors.
即使她是你的赞助人 这也是你的婚礼
She may be one of your sponsors, but it's your wedding.
你应该有决定权
I think you should do what you wanna do.
我们可以不要这样吗
Can we not do this?
我只希望你快乐 - 我很快乐
I just want you to be happy. I am happy.
有优秀的设计师和专家帮我
I have epic designers and experts
你们会确保一切尽善尽美
who are gonna make sure everything is to die for.
这一切都会吸引更多追随者
And all of that will really boost your followers.
这让我想起 我冒昧地准备了本周的行程
Which reminds me, I took the liberty of preparing an itinerary for the week.
艾玛 你一小时后要拍照
Emma, you have a photo shoot in an hour
接着是舞蹈排练 这对社群媒体宣传活动至关重要
and then a dance rehearsal, which is key to the social media campaign.
新娘剩下的亲友团都到齐了吗
Has the rest of the bridal party arrived?
对 他们都到了 - 非常好
Yep, they're all checked in. - Excellent.
我用绿色标出你的行程
I highlighted your events in green.
我们没什么机会在一起呢
Looks like we won't get much time together.
你在16时会跟我一起排练舞蹈
You're part of the dance rehearsal at sixteen hundred.
看到星号♥吗 “新娘的母亲” - 我沦为一个小星号♥了
See the asterisk? "Mother of the Bride?" - Now I'm an asterisk.
我给你一点建议吧 温斯洛妈妈
If I may give you a little advice, Mama Winslow...
妈妈
Mama?
我知道放手很难
I know it's hard to let go,
但你的女儿现在已长大成人
but your little girl is all grown up now,
你应该放松心情
and the best thing you can do is relax.
喝杯迈泰 享受派对
Have a Mai Tai, and enjoy the party.
好吧
Okay.
她不是真的叫你温斯洛妈妈吧
She didn't really call you Mama Winslow?
是真的
Oh, she did.
你有骂死她吗 - 真希望我有
Did you tear her a new one? - I should have.
但我不想破坏艾玛的大日子 她看起来很开心
I don't wanna ruin things for Emma. She's so happy.
这是什么
What's this?
这是卡玛拉给我的行程
Oh, this is my itinerary from Camala.
好吧
Oh, okay.
24小时制 现在是办婚礼还是打仗
Military time?
我也不确定了
What is this, a wedding or a war? - I'm not sure.
至少她给你一份“建议活动”清单 也蛮贴心的
At least she gave you a list of "suggested activities." That was nice.
不 这只是支开我的藉口 她不想我妨碍他们
Oh, no, it's all a ploy to just keep me out of the way.
好吧 按♥摩♥、美甲 颂钵疗浴、匹克球
Okay. Massage, manicure, sound bath, pickleball.
如果那个女人以为 用磨砂膏和修甲工具就能收买♥♥我
If that woman thinks she can buy me off with a salt scrub and a toe spreader...
那她就太不了解我了
...she does not know me well.
说得好 姊妹 向威权说不
Right on, sister. Power to the people.
我们就呆坐在这里 继续生气吧
Let's just sit here and be miserable.
我反应过度了吧
I am overreacting, aren't I?
我明白你在这个场合 情绪较容易起伏 亲爱的
I mean, I know this is an emotional time for you, my darling.
但自怨自艾只会令情况更糟
But throwing a pity party is only gonna make it worse.
你说得对
You're right.
你选一个活动吧
You choose.
就选匹克球吧 打一个不会反击的东西
Huda. Pickleball. Nothing like working out your aggression
最能释放情绪
by slamming something that can't hit you back.
算我一份
Sign me up.
走吧
电影精选列表