Oh, so now it's my fault?
人生就是这样
No, it's nobody's fault, okay? It's just life.
所以我才会决定回去找你
But that's why I decided to come back to get you.
我找到你的办公室地址 搭上回加州的飞机
I found your office address, and I got on a plane back to California,
去到你的实验室
and I showed up at your lab.
真的吗 - 真的
You did? - Yes, I did.
但他们告诉我 你刚去度蜜月了
But they told me you had just taken off on your honeymoon.
我就回到哈特福
So I went back to Hartford.
一个月后就结识了瑞杰的母亲 再过三个月 我们就私奔了
I met RJ's mother a month after that, and we eloped three months later.
但那段婚姻并没有持续下去 因为我们不是相爱
But the marriage didn't last because we didn't love each other.
我们不能相爱 因为我还爱着你
We couldn't. Because I was still in love with you.
你回来找我了
You came back for me?
是的
Yes, I did.
而现在
And now,
人生冥冥之中的奇蹟
by some incredible, inexplicable miracle,
给了我们另一次机会 我不知道你想不想要这个机会
we've been given another chance. I mean, if that's something you even want.
但如果你想的话…
I don't know. But if it is...
我们就别浪费它了
let's not waste it.
我们之前已经失败过
If it didn't work out then,
你怎会觉得这次会成功
what makes you think it's gonna work out now?
首先 我们正在认真谈论
Well, for one thing, we're actually talking now,
我们以前并没有
and we didn't then.
这次我们不会再犯同样的错误了
We won't make the same mistakes this time.
我们会犯其他错误 - 或许吧
We'll make different ones. - Probably.
但我们会一起面对
But we'll make them together.
我们现在跟以往不同了
We're different people now.
我当时好像真的有点过激了
I guess I was a little intense back then.
好像
You... You guess?
拜托
Come on.
听着 如果你告诉我 你现在对我没有任何感觉
Listen, you tell me that you don't have any feelings for me right now,
我以后也不会提起这件事
and I will never bring it up again.
你是指我不再想杀死你的时候
You mean like when I'm not ready to kill you?
那也算是一种感觉
That counts as a feeling.
你应该带她去苏梅岛 那里每年这个时候都很美
You should take her to Koh Samui. It's beautiful at this time of the year.
我们绝对想去 但机票都卖♥♥光了
Well, we're planning on going. I think the flights are all sold out.
我帮你一把
I can give you a hand with that.
嘿 卢卡斯
Hey, Lucas.
这是给你的
These are for you.
谢谢 真的很抱歉
Oh, thank you. Thank you. I'm really so sorry.
我和艾玛吵架了 所以我和威尔去兜风散心 然后…
Emma and I, we had a fight, and so Will and I took a drive, and then...
我也猜到有事情发生了
I figured something came up.
我们可以再找一天吃晚饭吗
Can we have dinner another night?
我…
Uh, I...
我看你现在已经够忙了
You know, I think you have enough on your plate right now.
卢卡斯 我和威尔…
Oh, Lucas. Will and I...
拉娜 我是自愿退出
Lana, I'm trying to be a good sport about this.
不要把事情搞得更复杂了
Let's not make it harder than it already is.
你真的很特别 你知道吗
You really are special, you know that?
听着 如果你们两个复合不成功
Look, if the two of you don't work out,
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码
you got my number, right?
我会把你设为快速拨号♥
I'll keep you on speed dial.
现在已经没有人用快速拨号♥了
I don't think speed dial is a thing anymore.
但你可以把我的号♥码加到我的最爱
But you can put me in your favorites on your phone.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I knew that.
又是公♥司♥打来吗 - 是的 没什么大不了
So that was the office again? - Yeah, it was nothing important.
妈
Mom! - Oh!
你没事吧 - 很高兴你没事
You all right? - I'm so glad you're all right.
我们当然没事啊
Of course we're all right.
我不想你离开 我真的不想
I don't want you to leave. I really don't.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你 - 宝贝女儿
I love you too. - Oh, baby.
艾玛 艾玛 找到你了
Emma! Emma, there you are.
我们要替你和伴娘们来一些抓拍
We need to get some candids of you and the bridesmaids
而你的妈妈可以去试衣 迟到总比没到好 温斯洛妈妈
while your mother has her fitting. Better late than never, Mama Winslow.
够了 我已经叫你不要那样叫我
Okay, I asked you not to call me that.
我跟你说 我妈会 穿自己选择的服装出席婚礼
You know what? My mom's gonna wear whatever she wants to the wedding,
伴娘也是
and so are the bridesmaids.
她也会自己写祝酒词 - 是吗
And she'll write her own toast. - I am?
是的 - 我认为这不是个好主意
You are. - I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这是个好主意
Well, I think it's a great idea.
你可以取消
And you can cancel everything on the schedule
从现在开始直到彩排晚宴的一切活动
starting right now until the rehearsal dinner.
我会忙着陪伴家人
I'm gonna be really busy spending time with my family.
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
终于等到了 - 但时间表…
Finally. - But the schedule...
卡玛拉 我知道你很努力 你也是业界最厉害的人才
Camala, I know you've worked really hard, and you're the best in the business.
但这是我的婚礼
But it's my wedding.
所以由我决定
So it's my call.
艾玛 但你不觉得… - 我跟你说
But, Emma, don't you think... - Oh, you know what?
给你一点建议 你应该放松心情
A little bit of advice. Relax.
喝杯迈泰
Have a Mai Tai.
喂 不要拍
Hey, stop that!
不要拍
Stop that!
哇 大家看起来都很棒
Wow, everyone looks absolutely wonderful.
真不敢相信我们在这里
I can't believe we're here.
我的女儿要结婚了
And that my little girl is getting married
要嫁给一个了不起的年轻人
to an incredible young man.
所以我整晚都在准备这段祝词
So I, uh, worked on this toast all night,
试着让它完美
trying to make it perfect.
但后来我想到艾玛的爸爸会怎样说
But then I thought about what Emma's dad would say.
尝试说出完美的祝词
That trying to give a perfect toast
绝对比不上发自内心说话
is not nearly as good as giving one from the heart.
我们都很想念他
And we all miss him a lot.
但我知道他在这里
But I know that he's here.
他的精神与我们同在
He's here with us in spirit.
他一定会为你骄傲
And he'd be really proud.
那么…我给你们一点建议
So... let me just give you one little bit of advice.
不管发生什么事
No matter what happens,
不管人生变成什么样子
no matter where the road takes you,
永远不要放弃彼此
never give up on each other.
永远不要放弃你的爱
Never give up on your love.
抱歉 我这句话很老套
And I'm sorry if I'm gonna be corny.
永远不要放弃童话般的幸福
Never give up on happily ever after.
我爱你
And I love you.
为艾玛和瑞杰干杯
To Emma and RJ.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers!
对 好啊 - 谢谢你们过来
Yeah, we're all cool. - Thank you so much for coming.
不 其实完全不是
No, not at all, actually.
在艾玛和瑞杰认识之前 你们两个早已认识吧
I take it that you two knew each other before Emma and RJ met?
我们是大学同学
Well, we went to college together.
你们就是大家都在谈论的 那段影片中的人
You're the ones in the video that everyone is talking about.
我们… - 我们无可奉告
Well, we, uh... - We take the Fifth.
对
Yep.
嘿 我必须接这通电♥话♥ 失陪了
Um, hey, I have to take this. Will you excuse me?
所以… - 拉娜
So... - Lana.
你介意我借走哈瑞特牧师吗
Do you mind if I borrow Father Harit for a moment?
完全不介意
Not at all.
你和威尔看起来很亲密呢
You and Will looked pretty cozy.
对 到底在情人湾发生了什么事
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What exactly happened at Lover's Cove?
我要上厕所
I... I need to pee.
我们会严刑逼供 - 威尔迟早都会告诉我
Uh, we're gonna torture it out of you. - Will's gonna tell me anyway.
听着 我们对这件事一直没结论
Look, we keep going back and forth on this.
好 我知道了
Okay. Okay, I hear you.
我们可以别吵吗
Can we please not argue?
卡崔娜 听我说
Katrina, listen to me.
我没有你会活不下去
You know I can't live without you.
不 她不知道
No. No, she doesn't know.
卡崔娜
Katrina.
卡崔娜 我保证会补偿你的 好吗
Katrina, I promise I'll make it up to you, okay?
天啊
Oh!
艾玛 嘿 亲爱的
电影精选列表