It's just...
你…每天看起来都很嗨
It's like... you're always on.
我不知道该不该相信你表面的情绪
And I don't know if I should trust it.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
你对我们有疑虑的话怎么办
What if you're not sure about us,
你可能只是掩饰自己的感受
and you're trying to hide how you really feel?
将来有一天 你意识到自己犯了一个大错 然后…
And then, one day, you realize you made a huge mistake, and then...
听我说
Listen to me.
我不知道你妈跟我爸之间 发生了什么事
I don't know what went on between your mom and my dad.
但不管是什么 那是他们的事 跟我们无关
But whatever it was, it happened to them, not us.
但既然能发生在他们身上… - 我不是我爸 小艾
But if it happened to them... I'm not my dad, Em.
如果我有事隐瞒了你
And if I'm hiding anything,
就是我有多爱你
it's how much I love you.
因为老实说 这让我害怕
Because if I'm being honest, it scares me.
你是我的一切
You're everything.
你是太阳
You're the sun,
你是月亮 你是…星星
you're the moon, you're... the stars.
现在你只是油嘴滑舌
Now you're just being sappy.
油嘴滑舌又怎么了
What's wrong with sappy?
我不记得第二天早上会这么…不舒服
I don't remember the next morning being this... uncomfortable.
都是值得的
It was worth it.
你为什么要用吼的
Why are you yelling?
这里为什么这么热
And why is it so hot?
即使有更年期热潮红 也热到感受不到了
You could go through menopause here and not know it.
哎唷唷
Well, well, well.
你们两个今天躲起来了呢
I see you two are going incognito today.
我们昨晚玩得太超过了
We partied a little too hard last night.
不错喔
Oh, good for you.
对 我们有些人的代谢速度大不如前
Yeah, some of us don't metabolize like we used to.
这个阿嬷宿醉到想死了
Grandma over here, she's, uh, nursing a hangover.
是正式的婚礼活动吗 还是…
Oh. So was this an official wedding event, or...
应该说是“人月两臀圆”的私人活动吧
Mmm, it was more of a private event under a full moon.
昨晚月圆吗
I didn't know the moon was full last night.
相信我 超级圆的
Believe me, there was lots of moon.
诊所的工作顺利吗
Um, how was clinic?
很顺利 我遇到很多有趣的人
It was good. You know, lots of interesting people.
但我今晚只想放轻松
But, uh, I think I'm just gonna take it easy today.
同意 我敬你一杯
I'll drink to that.
还是不要喝了
Maybe I won't.
听着
Listen.
那天晚上我们匆匆结束
I was wondering, seeing as we didn't get much time the other night,
你今晚想跟我共进晚餐吗
would you like to go to dinner later on?
就你和我两个人
You and me?
我知道你有很多事要做 你很忙 可能会找藉口…
I know you got a lot going on. You're busy, you'll make an excuse...
好啊
I'd love to.
真的
You would?
听起来是个好主意
Sounds like a great idea.
那么七点在大厅见 - 好
I'll meet you in the lobby at seven. - Okay.
我很期待
I'm looking forward to it.
跟我解释一下 刚刚发生什么事
So explain to me what just happened.
昨天让我意识到
Yesterday made me realize
威尔和我不必总是这么紧绷
that Will and I don't always have to be so tense all the time.
对 我们可以从容一点 支持我们的孩子
Yeah, we can just be chill and support our kids.
另一方面 卢卡斯真的很棒
And meanwhile, Lucas is terrific.
你说得对 我该活出自己的人生
You were right. It is time for me to spread my wings.
没错
Hell yes!
我喜欢这个新的你
I like this new you.
哈雷叫我去健身中心找他
Hmm. Harley wants me to meet him at the fitness center.
他问起我的话 告诉他我是单身
Well, if he asks, I'm available.
这样感觉很不恰当
This is so, so not right.
好吧 对
Okay. Yeah.
怎么了
What?
你为什么也来了
Will. What are you doing here? - I'm not sure.
我也不知道 哈雷 可否请你解释一下
Harley, you wanna clue us in?
保安组举♥行♥了会议
Security had a meeting this morning,
所以我想事先跟你们说一声
and I thought I ought to give you the heads-up.
保安组 听起来很严重 - 的确很严重
Security? That sounds, uh, serious. - It is.
昨天发生了一件事 令我们公♥司♥的重要客人非常不快
An incident yesterday upset some of our very important guests from corporate.
什么样的事
What kind of incident?
在酒店范围内有人妨害风化暴露身体
Indecent exposure on hotel property.
太糟糕了
That's just awful.
客人有向你们描述那些小混混吗
Did the guests give you a description of these hooligans?
他们没必要描述
Well, they didn't have to.
度假村各处都有监视器
We have security cameras everywhere on the property
想看影片的话 可以播给你们看
if you'd like to see the footage.
不用了
No.
你说海滩上空无一人 - 我不知道会有监视器
You said the beach was deserted. I didn't know about the cameras.
哈雷 这都是我的错
Look, Harley, this was all my fault.
对 哈雷 我们可否…
Yes, Harley, do you think that we could just at least
不让其他人知道
keep this between us?
当然可以 但你们必须保证不会再犯
Sure. Just as long as it doesn't happen again.
不会了
It won't.
对 绝对不会
No, not in a million years.
对了 珍妮丝想跟你说声“嗨”
Oh, and, um, Janice says hello.
告诉她…她很上镜
Tell her she's... very photogenic.
好
Okay.
全都录下来了 我们该怎么办
They have footage. What are we gonna do?
什么都不用做 除了哈雷和保安之外 还有谁会看到
Not a thing. Who could have seen it besides Harley and security?
好吧 除了哈雷、保安和房♥务员之外
Okay, besides Harley, security, and housekeeping?
全世界都看过了
And the entire world.
所以他们才会对我们笑
That's why they're smiling at us.
泰国有“微笑国度”的称号♥嘛
Hmm. It is called the land of smiles.
妈 你怎么能那样
Mom! How could you do this?
小艾 如果你是指海滩的事… - 你们太离谱了
Em, if you're talking about the beach... - I can't believe you guys.
卡玛拉气疯了
Camala is beyond upset.
你想我打给卡玛拉吗 - 天啊 不要
Do you want me to call Camala? - God, no.
你一直对她非常无礼
You have been incredibly rude to her.
她对我有任何意见 探索随时都能炒掉我
You know one bad word from her, and Discovery would totally drop me?
才不是… - 你想破坏这个活动吗
Okay, that is not... - Are you trying to sabotage this event?
你不希望我结婚 对吧
You don't want me to get married, do you?
我没说过
I never said that.
不 但你有想过
No, but you thought it.
真好笑 你以前生气时也是这个表情
That's funny. You used to make that same face when you got mad.
别插嘴 - 别插嘴
Stay out of it! - Stay out of it!
小艾 你要我做的事 我全都做了
Em, I have done everything that you have asked me to do.
你要我穿那条魔帝女阿达的裙子 我也会照你的意思去做
I have agreed to wear a dress that makes me look like Morticia Addams.
也会读出别人写的祝词
I'm supposed to deliver a speech that has been written by somebody else.
你开始忘记最重要的事
You are losing sight of what's important.
你正在失去自我
You're losing who you are.
艾玛 你说过 要让人知道你的慈善组织
Emma, I haven't heard one word
我来到之后却一个字都没听到
about the charity that you said you were going to promote.
一个字都没有 一切都发生得太快了
Not one. Everything's happening so fast.
难怪你会感到迷茫
It's no wonder that you are confused.
我一点都没有迷茫
I'm not confused at all!
卡玛拉为我们的母公♥司♥工作
Camala works for our corporate parent,
不管你喜不喜欢 他们对我来说非常重要
and whether you like it or not, they're very important to me.
虽然他们是你的母公♥司♥ 但我可是你的母亲
Well, they may be your parent, but I am your mother.
艾玛 婚礼的重点应该是家庭 而不是拍宣传照
Emma, weddings are supposed to be about family, not just a photo op.
你这么难受的话 不如直接走人算了
Well, if you're having such a lousy time, why don't you just leave?
小艾
Em!
艾玛
Emma!
那是怎么回事
What was that all about?
没事的 她只需要一点空间
It's gonna be okay. She needs her space.
也许她说得对 我应该回家 不要继续妨碍她
Well, maybe she's right. I should go home and get out of her way.
你不想那样 她也不想那样
You don't want that, and neither does she.
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
互相给对方空间 来吧
Separate corners. Come on.
哈雷告诉我海岸边有个好地方
Harley told me about this great spot up the coast.
好 但我一小时后要回去
Okay, but I have to be back in an hour.
没问题
I got you.
原来我真的很需要这样
电影精选列表