Woo! Let's go!
好耶
Yeah!
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
嘿 哈雷 你怎会在这里
Hey, Harley. What are you doing here?
我会在需要的地方帮忙 两位女士有什么需要吗
Well, I fill in where I'm needed. What can I do for you ladies today?
能帮我们找个球场吗 - 我看一下预约表
Do you think you could find us a court? - Let me check the schedule.
我们又见面了
So we meet again?
嗨
Hi.
我忘了你们以前会一起打网球
I forgot you guys used to play tennis.
我的膝盖有旧患 但我穿短裤还是很好看
At this point, my knees are too shot, but I still look good in shorts.
现在我想起来了
Now I remember.
嘿 温斯洛 你知道要怎样用这种球拍吗
Hey, Winslow, you figure out these racquets yet?
之后就知道 你有找到球场吗 - 最早也要两点才有空档
We'll see. Did you find us a court? - Yeah, I don't have anything till two.
那么 我们打混双吧
Oh, so, uh, mixed doubles?
我们不想打扰你们 - 不会啦
Oh, we wouldn't want to impose. - It's not an imposition.
史考特 别逼她了 她不喜欢输
You know what? Scotty, don't pressure her. She doesn't like to lose.
谁说我会输了
Who said anything about losing?
对不起 - 没关系
I'm sorry. - It's okay.
九、九、二
Whoo! - Nine-nine-two.
好 - 好
Yes! - Yes!
没关系 - 十、九、二
It's okay. - Ten-nine-two.
盘末点
Set point.
九、十、一
Nine-ten-one. - Ow!
出界 - 我看到是没有出界
Out! - Oh, it looked in to me.
裁判
Umpire?
那是…出界了
It was... out?
出界 有没有搞错
Out? You cannot be serious.
算了 球王 就当没出界 分数给她吧
Okay, McEnroe, it was in. Let her have the point.
不 如果真的出界 我不要你的施舍
No, I do not want the point if it wasn't in.
所有人都认为出界了 但你那么想得分 就给你吧
Everybody thought it was out, but if you want the point, take it.
不是所有人都认为出界了 珍妮丝和史考特没说过
Not everyone thought it was out. Janice and Scott didn't say it was out.
这一分给你吧 - 不 我们再来一遍
Take the point. - No. We'll play a let.
好吧 - 好
Fine. - Fine.
仍是这么麻烦
Still a pain in the ass.
不好意思 你说什么
Uh, excuse me, what was that?
他说你输得起
He said you're such a good sport. Whoo!
嘿
Oh! - Hey, hey, hey.
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你哪里痛
Where does it hurt?
我们都知道他哪里痛
I think we all know where it hurts.
老兄 我是医生 你要放松 注意呼吸
Hey, buddy, I'm a doctor. I need you to relax and breathe.
好的 我也是个博士 我应付得了
Okay, I'm a doctor too. I think I can handle this.
好了 放松 注意呼吸 - 他跌倒时有撞到头吗
All right, relax and breathe. - Did he hit his head when he fell?
好问题 拿个冰袋过来帮助缓痛
Good question. Somebody get an ice pack. It'll help with the pain.
我立即去拿
On it.
我是卢卡斯坎皮恩 来自格芬医学院
Lucas Campion. I'm at Geffen in LA. I didn't catch your name.
你叫什么名字 - 拉娜 拉娜温斯洛
Uh, Lana. Lana Winslow.
拉娜温斯洛 真的吗
Lana Winslow? Seriously?
是的
Yeah.
你是个大明星
You're a rock star.
不 我不是什么明星
No, I am not a rock star.
你是 我们去年想挖角你 但你拒绝我们
Yeah, you are. We tried to steal you last year, but you turned us down.
我是招聘委员会的负责人 - 我可以坐起来了
I'm head of the recruitment committee. - I think I'm ready to sit up now.
还不能 - 太快了
Not yet. - Too soon.
对
Yeah.
我真的很希望有另一次机会 说服你南下到我们那里
I'd really love another chance to convince you to move down south to us.
你太客气了 但我女儿要结婚
Well, that's very kind of you, but my daughter's getting married.
恭喜
Well, congrats.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我要把这个放在…
All right, I'm gonna place this right on...
你别乱来
That's not going anywhere.
我不想打断你们 但我得回房♥间了
I hate to break up your little party here, but I need to get back to my room.
好 我们扶你起来 - 慢慢来 老兄
Let's give you a hand. - Take it easy, big guy.
哇 - 哇
Whoa.
好了 为了安全起见 我还是送你回去吧
Okay, all right. You know what? I'm gonna walk you back to play it safe.
不用劳烦你了
You don't have to do that.
帮你会让我更开心
It would really just make me happier.
好吧 随便你
Fine. Knock yourself out.
你瞄得很准
Nice shot.
嘿 我知道你应该忙着 处理婚礼的事情
Hey, listen, uh... I know you're probably super busy with wedding events and whatnot,
但今晚我可以请你喝一杯吗
but can I buy you a drink tonight?
谢了 不过… - 她很闲
Oh, thank you, but... - She's wide open.
太好了 我们八点在酒吧见 好吗
Great. Shall we meet in the bar at, say, eight?
八点见
Eight it is.
好 到时候见
All right. I'll see you then.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
谢你帮我约一个 年纪只有我一半的人
For setting me up with someone who's half my age?
真的不用客气
You're very welcome.
那是我活该
I got what I deserved.
相信我 没有人活该受你这种罪
Trust me, no man deserves what you just got.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 一直想把她比下去 像个笨蛋一样
I've been a jerk. One-upping her, acting like a jackass.
他可能是对的 - 对
He may be right about this. - Yeah.
看来你和温斯洛博士有过一段情
I take it you and Dr. Winslow have a history.
可以这样说
You could say that.
但现在你们之间已经没有什么了吧
There's nothing going on between the two of you now, is there?
除了压抑了30年的怨恨
Besides three decades of pent-up resentment?
什么都没有了
Not a blessed thing.
送我到这里就可以 医生 再次感谢你的帮助
Hey, I got it from here, Doc. Thanks again for the help.
有什么需要就告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
我会的 嘿 给你一个建议
Will do. Hey, a little advice?
说吧
Shoot.
如果你想跟我的前女友一起
If you're gonna be spending time with my ex,
确保你的健康保险没有过期
make sure your health insurance is up-to-date.
我会记住的
I'll remember that.
来吧 老头子
All right, viejito.
我希望威尔没事
Mmm. I hope Will is okay.
他可能会变娃娃音一段时间 但他会没事的
He might be singing soprano for a while, but he'll survive.
也许我该打给他
Maybe I should call him.
不 你不要再想着威尔了吧 专心想着那个年轻帅哥医生吧
No. You need to stop thinking about Will and focus on Hunky Young Doctor.
打扰了
Sorry.
亲爱的 - 原来你在这里 我一直到处找你
Oh, honey. There you are. I've been looking for you.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's wrong?
你告诉我啊 卡玛拉说 你和瑞杰的爸爸发生了事故
You tell me. Camala said there was an incident with you and RJ's dad.
那件事 不 亲爱的 不是什么事故 只是个小意外
Oh, that? No, honey, it was no incident. It was just a little accident.
她用匹克球打他
She hit him with a pickleball.
不是真的吧
Please tell me you didn't.
我没有用匹克球打他 我只是击中了球
I did not hit him with a pickleball. I hit the ball...
而球击中他的那里
Into his pickle.
他的下♥体♥♥位♥置 - 我已经听懂了
His groinal area. - I get it.
对 球速飞快 就飞来横祸了
Yeah, it was game, set, ouch.
妈 拜托你帮我一个忙 试着表现得正常一点
Mom, please just do me a favor and try to act normal.
卡玛拉说这种事情不能一直发生
Camala says stuff like this can't keep happening.
什么都没发生 我也保证会远离威尔杰克森
Nothing is happening, and I promise I will stay as far away from Will Jackson as possible.
你现在这个样子 我很难把你当回事
It's really hard to take you seriously when you look like that.
但我是认真的 真的
But I mean it. I really do.
上舞蹈课别迟到 20分钟后开始
Just don't be late for the dance lesson. It's in 20 minutes.
好 我保证会准时到 也会先把脸洗干净
Okay. I promise I will be on time, mask-free.
好 - 亲爱的
Okay. - Oh, honey.
你可以把吊坠耳环借我吗 - 没问题
Can I borrow those dangly earrings? - Sure.
你要去约会吗 - 不是
You got a hot date? - No.
是 - 不 不是
Yes. - No. No, I don't.
只是去跟一个人喝酒 他也绝对不是约会对象
It's a drink with a person who is definitely not a date.
所以…哎呀 看看时间
So... And, hey, you know what? Look at that time.
我最好快点准备好 准时上舞蹈课
I'd better hurry if I'm gonna make that dance lesson.
快点 - 谢谢
Hurry, hurry. - Thank you.
我得走了 谢谢
I gotta go. Okay, thank you. Thank you.
一、二、三、四、五、六、七、八
One, two, three, four, go five, six, seven, eight.
一、二 很好 三 四、五、六 非常好
One, two, nice, three, four, go five, six, yeah, say, ah!
我听说打匹克球时发生的事了
I heard what happened at pickleball.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你妈不是故意的
电影精选列表