我们去小岩城做什么
What were we doing in Little Rock?
我能赢回来 我能还回去
I can win it back. I can get it back.
我能让我们一路到底
I can get us all the way to 25.
那不是钱的事 格里
It isn't about the money, Gerry.
是的 当然是钱的事 伙计 拜托
Yeah, of course it's about the money. Come on, man.
你觉得我是来度假的吗
What do you think, this is a vacation for me?
你真难办 懂吗
You're a piece of work, you know that?
嘿 我没出任何岔子
Hey, I did everything right.
我做的很好
I played it right.
我只是...
I just...
我只是无法赢
I just can't catch a break! I just can't win.
这个故事没有圆♥满♥的结局
This story doesn't have a happy ending, Gerry.
我想你应该回到爱荷华
I think you should go back home to Iowa.
不 不
No, no.
不 我不能那么做
No, can't do that.
我不能回到那里 不行
I can't go back empty-handed. I can't do that.
-你一直在输 -是的 是的 是的
-You keep trying to lose. -Oh... Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我在试着...是的 我在试着...
I'm trying... Yeah, I'm trying to fucking...
该死
Ah! Fuck!
很接近了 我没试着输掉
it was closed. I'm not trying to lose.
我是...
I'm...
怎么了 基佬们
What's up, faggots?
这些家伙怎么了
What's up with these guys?
嘿 去找些姑娘去
Hey, got to go find some girls.
伙计 怎么回事 别碰我
Dude, what the fuck! Get off me, bro.
你什么毛病
What the hell's your problem, asshole?
去哪呢 贱♥人♥
Where're you going, pussy?
噢 要打架
Oh, you want some?
要试试吗
You want to go?
走 走 走
Move, move, move, move.
她在哪 她手♥机♥直接转语♥音♥信箱了
Where is she? Her cell went straight to voice-mail.
告诉我
Just tell me.
她跟什么人在一起吗
Is she with someone?
别说你不知道 我知道你知道
Don't say that you don't know. I know that you know.
我会告诉她你打过电♥话♥
I'll tell her that you called.
不 你知道吗
No, and you know what?
算了 忘了我打过电♥话♥这回事 好吗
Forget that... Forget that I called, okay?
-柯蒂斯 -我说真的
-Curtis... -I'm... I'm serious.
瓦内萨 听我说 别跟她说我打过电♥话♥好吗 别
Vanessa, listen to me, don't tell her that I called, okay? Don't.
-好 -能帮我这个忙吗
-Okay. -Can you do that for me?
别告诉她 好吗
Don't tell her, okay?
好吗
Okay?
-好 -你会告诉她吗
-Okay. -Are you gonna tell her?
-不 -好的
-No. -All right.
下次再聊
I'll talk to you later.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
你刚才时态了
You know, you're missing a pinky.
怎么会这样
How'd you do that?
厕所里几个畜生找死
Some crazy bastard bit it off in a bathroom brawl.
好吧
Okay.
我8岁时 我和我妹妹
When I was eight years old, me and my sister,
我们跟祖父母一起生活了几年
we went to go live with our grandparents for a couple of years.
我们住在山上的老房♥子里 我的工作就是剪草
It was this old house on a hill and, uh, my job was to mow the lawn.
是用那种老式的...
It was one of these old, um...
就是有个刀刃旋转的机器 你只要推着它
You know, these rotary blade thing... You push it.
我妹妹突然跳出来...
And my little sister, she jumps out and she's, uh...
不停逗我
Well, she's screwing around.
开我的玩笑什么的
Making fun of me or whatever.
你知道 小孩子都那样
You know, like little kids do and...
她不肯走 所以我跟她说数到三
And she won't move, so I give her till the count of three.
-很好的警告 -我也是这么想的
-Fair warning. -I thought so.
但1 2 3过去了 可她就是不走
But one, two, three goes by and she doesn't move.
于是我压了她的脚
So, I ran over her foot.
她失去了三根脚趾
She lost three toes.
那跟你的脚趾有什么关系
But what about your toe?
我爷爷想到个公正的好点子
My grandfather's brilliant idea of justice.
今天早上我前妻抓到我从她的 袜子抽屉里偷东西
This morning my ex-wife caught me stealing from her sock drawer.
不是第一次了
Not the first time.
紫色袜子
Purple sock.
跟我们结婚时她穿的一样
Same sock she had when we were married.
我不是个好人
I'm not a good person.
我不是
I'm not.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
但你出现了 你...
But you appeared. You...
就像小妖精
Like a leprechaun.
就像巨大 帅气的小妖精 突然降临爱荷华州
Like a big, handsome leprechaun, right there in Iowa.
你就在那 砰
There you were. Boom!
我只能跟着你
And I had to follow you.
砰 跟魔法一样
I mean, boom. Magic!
突然出现
Right there.
没有你我根本不行
And can't do without you.
我们是一起的
We're in it together.
不过告诉你一件事
I will tell you one thing though,
我跟着你沿着这该死的河一路走下来 不是为了输
I didn't follow you down this damn river to lose.
真漫长的一段路啊 对吗格里
Long way down, ain't it, Gerry?
这是我们的马
This is our horse.
托托的复仇
Toto's Revenge.
7赔1 我不知道
7-to-1. I don't know.
嘿 听着 这是托托他妈的复仇
Hey, look! It's Toto's-fucking-Revenge.
听着 要我说我们就选这里 最受欢迎的 1号♥
Yeah, well, look. I say that we go with the favorite here, number one.
-密西西比游戏 -那感觉挺不错
-Mississippi Grind? -That just feels right.
不 听着 那是托托
No, uh, look. It's Toto.
柯蒂斯 托托
Curtis, Toto.
桃乐西 彩虹
Dorothy, rainbows...
这只感觉行
I mean, this feels right.
-这里 这个感觉不只是可以 -你要全押吗
-This, right here, feels more than right. -You want to blow it all?
押一匹
On a long shot?
我要一把全赢回来
I want to win it all on a long shot.
-好吧 好 托托的复仇 -不不不
-All right, good, Toto's Revenge. -No, no, no.
不不不 我需要你支持我
No, no, no, no. I need you to be with me on this.
-行 我跟你一起 -不
-Yep. I'm with you. -No.
不 但我需要你...我再问你一次
No, I... I... But I need you to mean... I'm going to ask you again.
这是我们的马吗
Is this our horse?
-这是我们的马 -噢 柯蒂斯
-This is our horse. -Oh, Curtis!
-这是我们的马吗 柯蒂斯 -这是我们的马 格里
-Is this our horse, Curtis? -This is our horse, Gerry.
-再说一次 -托托的复仇
-Say it one more time. -Toto's Revenge.
-那是我们的马 -对
-That's our horse. -Yes!
对 就是
Yeah, and... And, it is!
开始了
Here we go.
我看到了 看到了 宝贝
I see that. I see it, baby!
快 快 托托
Go. Go, Toto!
好 漂亮
Yeah, hot damn!
加油
NOW, go!
快
Go!
快 没错 女孩 就是这样
Go! That's it, girl, that's it!
快啊 托托 就是这样
Go, Toto! That's what I'm...
好 好
Yes! Yes!
好
Yes!
好
Yes!
看啊 这才是我要的
Come on! That's what I'm talking about.
好 好 加油3号♥
That's it. That's it. Come on, number three.
快 托托
Go, Toto!
操 操他
Fuck. Fuck that...
跑 宝贝
Run, baby!
跑 宝贝
Run, baby!
跑
Run!
跑啊该死的马
Run, you fucking horse!
密西西比游戏和托托的复仇
Mississippi Grind and Toto's Revenge.
密西西比游戏赢得胜利
Mississippi Grind, won going away.
结局注定如此 格里
It had to end this way, Gerry.
电影精选列表