这是100块
Here's 100 bucks.
买♥♥张大巴票回家吧
Get yourself a bus ticket and go home.
你没有全押上
You didn't bet it all?
我给每人留了100以防万一
I saved 100 each. Just in case.
-那我们还有200 -不
-So, we got 200? -No.
-我们有200 -你有100
-We got 200. -You have 100.
我有100
And I have 100.
-收手吧 格里 -你不会相信的
-Stop it, Gerry. -You're not gonna believe this.
这太他妈神奇了
This is fucking amazing.
下一场霹雳要上
Thunder Clap is running in the next race.
-她是40赔1的 -我们不玩了
-She is 40-to-1. -We're done.
40赔1 只要押上我们就...
40-to-1. We bet that, we are...
-我们就回本了 立马回本 -是那样吗
-We're back. We're right back. -Is that where we'll be?
我说真的 我们会回本
I'm serious... We are right back.
托尼·罗德奇怎么办 嗯
What about Tony Roundtree, huh?
嘿
Hey!
我的白色西装怎么办
What about my white suit?
谢谢你的顺风车
Thank you for the ride.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起结局并不美好
I'm sorry it didn't work out.
-你好 -嗨
-Hey, there. -Hi.
取现
Cash out.
第三场 1号♥赛马
Race number three, horse number one.
5000美元
$5,000.
一 二 三 四 五 六 二十 一
One, two, three, four, five, six, twenty, one.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
还有事吗 先生
Everything okay, sir?
伙计们 你们在戒毒吗
Guys, you on a meth break?
哟 你迷路了么
Yo, you lost?
新奥尔良 路易斯安那
New Orleans, Louisiana.
姓罗德奇 名托尼
Last name, Roundtree. First name, Tony.
有地址吗
You have an address?
嘿 你们知不知道这附近 哪里能玩单挑的
Hey, any of you fellows know where a guy can play some darts around here?
单挑
Darts?
我给100块跟你们最厉害的人玩
I'll play your best guy for 100 bucks.
有意思
Oh, that's funny.
啊
Ah.
来吧 伙计 来吧 来吧
Come on, man. Come on, man. Come on, man.
发球
Ball up.
来 放马过来 来吧
Come one, bring it. Let's go. Come on.
直接进我的陷阱了
Right into my trap!
托尼
Tony?
托尼·罗德奇
Tony Roundtree?
我是格里
I'm Gerry.
你不认识我 我是柯蒂斯的朋友
You don't know me, I'm a friend of Curtis'.
柯蒂斯 沃恩
Cums Venn'?
你今晚这里在开牌局吗
Are you hosting a poker game in here tonight?
赢了
Game!
跟偷婴儿的钱一样简单
Stealing from a baby.
100块
100 bucks.
难怪他要单挑
Now we know why he play darts.
有什么好笑的
Something funny?
我没钱
I don't have it.
不不 伙计
Nah, nah, man.
你没钱
You don't have the money?
嗯哼
Uh-uh.
你要怎么办呢
What're you gonna do about it?
噢
Oh!
你是我在找的托尼·罗德奇吗
You're the Tony Roundtree that I'm looking for?
你是在坐美国国铁去阿尔伯克基的 路上认识的柯蒂斯
You met Curtis on an Amtrak train, you were headed to Albuquerque.
你穿的是蓝天鹅绒吸烟衫 而且带着一只你从一个
You had on a blue velvet smoking jacket and you were traveling with a tiger
阿♥拉♥伯王子那赢来的老虎
that you won from an Arab prince?
-你认识柯蒂斯 -对
-You know Curtis? -Yeah.
对对对 我认识柯蒂斯 他是我很要好的朋友
Yes, yes. Yes, I know Curtis. He's a close personal friend of mine.
-他是个好朋友 -柯蒂斯跟你一起来的
-He's a great friend... -Curtis with you?
不 他没来
No, couldn't make it.
但他想让我告诉你
But he wanted me to let you know
你真的应该让我进去
you really should let me in.
让你进去
Let you 'm'?
对 好吧 我全跟你说了吧
Yeah. Okay, full disclosure.
-什么 -我手头有点紧
-Yeah? -I'm a little short on the buy-in.
一点点紧
A little short.
你看着像个好人 我们肯定能谈个好协议
You seem like a good guy, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.
你知道 经济协议
You know, financial arrangement, say,
6♥4♥开
SUMO...
73开
70/30.
-你说你叫什么来着 -格里 我叫格里
-What did you say your name was? -I'm Gerry, I'm Gerry.
操
Fuck!
操 这是干什么
Fuck! What the fuck was that for?
我就猜到了
Had it coming.
对 对 夹克
Bingo. Bingo, jackpot!
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you, man?
我人际关系有点问题
I have intimacy issues.
这里有几千块
Couple stacks in here.
对
Yeah.
伙计 你疯了吧 狗♥日♥的♥
Man, you're a crazy, son-of-a-bitch, you know that?
韦恩 剩下的你怎么不拿
Wayne, why you ain't taking the rest of it?
比赛很棒 伙计们
Good game, guys...
三局两胜
Best two out of three?
嘿 好久不见 最近怎么样
Hey, long time. How've you been?
活在梦里
Living the dream.
-你的脸怎么了 -你应该看看另一个人的手
-What happened to your face? -You should see the other guy's hand.
给我杯波旁威士忌
Give me a bourbon.
-哪种 -便宜的就行
-What kind? -Uh, just cheap stuff.
谢谢 皮特
Oh, thanks, Pete.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
我的烟在你那吗
You got my smokes?
太好了
Great.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, darling.
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy birthday, Mom.
你来的有点晚啊
You're a little late, aren't you?
就1 2天而已
Just a day or two.
怎么样 先生
How're you doing, sir?
换100
Change for 100.
祝你好运 先生
Good luck, sir.
先生 你确定要压二重零
Sir, are you sure you want to put that on a double zero?
那祝你好运
Well, good luck to you.
你藏哪去了呢
Where you been hiding, darling?
没藏起来
Not hiding.
只是旅行
Just traveling.
旅行总有个目的地
Travelers have a destination.
这漫游...
Well, the journey...
漫游就是目的
The journey is the destination.
目的地
Destination.
我好像知道你从哪听说的了
I think I know where you heard that.
总之
anyway,
见到你真好
it's good to see you.
给我带东西了吗
You bring me anything?
噢 我没时间买♥♥东西
Oh, I didn't have time to stop.
我知道那感觉
I know the feeling.
一个人来到
You came alone?
就我一个
All by my lonesome.
你应该找个伙伴 宝贝
You should find somebody, baby.
孤独的男人是不完整的
A man alone's half a man.
我感觉还行
I think I'm doing all right.
当然
Sure you are.
听我说
Listen.
今年你妈妈不顺
This year's been unkind to your mama.
这调调不错
That's a good tune.
我只好回来工作
I got to get back to work.
电影精选列表