太棒了
Nice.
-你还带了雪茄 -没有 那不是...
-You brought cigars. -Oh, no, it's not...
这些是什么
Oh, what's all this?
紧急情况基金 以防万一的
An emergency fund. Just in case.
-以防万一什么 -紧急情况咯
-In case of what? -Emergency.
你有好几块手表啊 格里 你还手♥机♥棒球卡
You got watches, Gerry. You collect baseball cards?
这是婚戒吗
Is that a wedding ring?
-是啊 -不会吧 你结婚了
-Yeah. -Get outta here. You were married?
不可思议吧 呃
Hard to believe, huh?
我不是这意思 只是...发生什么事了
I didn't mean it like that. I just... What happened?
她走了
She left.
你想吃牛肉干吗
Would you want any of that jerky back there?
好 好 在这
Yeah. Yeah. Here it is.
中头奖
Jackpot
是 先生 热巧克力 我说的就是这个
Yes, sir. Hot chocolate. That's what I'm talking about.
-那个 你好 -嗨
-Well, hello. -Hi.
-有什么能帮你的 -我是柯蒂斯
-Can I help you with something? -I'm Curtis.
-西蒙妮 -名字真好听
-Simone. -That's a nice name.
-谢谢 -我...我找...
-Thanks. -I'm, uh, I'm looking for...
-找一个女人 -当然 你找哪种女人
-For a woman. -Sure, what sort of woman you looking for?
她大概这么高 肉桂色的头发
Oh, she's about that tall. She's got cinnamon hair,
苍白的皮肤 深邃的蓝眼睛
soft pale skin, devastating blue eyes...
真有趣 不过我想我见过 你正在找的女人
Funny, but I think I've seen just the woman you're looking for.
-是吗 -是的
-You have? -Yeah.
我已经闻着她的气味在这一片 找了她好几公里了
I've been tracking her scent for miles around here.
他们说 工薪阶层的猎犬的嗅觉 是最灵敏的
They say that working-class hound dogs have the best sense of smell.
汪 汪
Woof, woof.
汪 汪 汪 汪
Woof, woof, woof, woof...
好吧 别站在那喊了 小狗狗
Well, don't just stand there barking, little doggy.
进来 好好招待下自己吧
Come inside and get yourself a treat.
-这是格里 格里 西蒙妮 -嘿
-This is Gerry. Gerry, Simone. -Hey.
好吧 我只能帮你们到这了
All right, these were the best that I could do.
-我有没有夸过你很棒 -夸的太多我都不信了
-Did I ever tell you how amazing you are? -Too often to feel sincere.
-给你 格里 -谢谢
-Here, Gerry. -Thank you.
嘿 别害羞 格里 我们都是朋友
Hey, don't be shy, Gerry, we're all friends.
那么 你们玩牌吗
50, YOU guys play poker?
不 我们只是在这工作 亲爱的
No, we just work here, honey.
你是做什么的
What is it you do?
我们专门负责陪人
We get paid for our companionship.
是的 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
嗨
Hi.
那里怎么了
What happened there?
-没什么大事 -看起来可不像
-It's nothing serious. -Doesn't look like nothing.
格里在白刃战中救过我
Gerry saved my life in a knife fight.
-我是格里 他说的不是真的 -我是瓦内萨
-I'm Gerry. That's not true. -Vanessa.
嘿 柯蒂斯 秘鲁的事情怎么样了
Hey, Curtis, how was Peru?
还不行 亲爱的 但是我保证很快了
Uh, not yet, sweetie. But soon, I promise.
如果你愿意可以在里面换衣服
You can change in there if you want to.
好的 好的 很好
Yeah, okay. Fine.
看起来不错 沃恩先生
Looking good, Mr. Vonn.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
告诉你吧格里 我们到了新奥尔良要做的第一件事
I'll tell you something, Gerry. First thing we do when we get to New Orleans,
就是买♥♥新套装
we buy new suits.
我可不喜欢穿套装
Oh, I don't really wear suits.
是的 你得穿套装 我们得去托尼·罗德奇那
Yeah, you're gonna have to. We are going to Tony Roundtree's.
这样穿可不行
We can't go dressed like this.
既然这样 我一直想要白色的套装
Well, in that case, I've always wanted a white suit,
就像格伦·坎贝尔穿的那样
you know, like Glen Campbell.
读心术 下一站 公海
Mental note, next trip, open sea.
秘鲁是怎么回事
Hey, what's up with Peru?
我听到你和瓦内萨的对话了 是怎么回事
I heard you talking to Vanessa. What's that about?
就是个笑话 明白吗
It's kind of a joke, you know?
当我在一个地方或者和 某人了结了事情之后
Like when I'm done with a person or a place
要继续的时候 我会说"现在是马丘比丘时间"
and it's time to move on, I'll say, "it's Machu Picchu time."
-马丘比丘 -是的
-Machu Picchu? -Yeah.
你可以说那地方就像是 彩虹的尽头 懂吗
You might say it's kind of like the end of my rainbow, you know?
神秘而奇妙 会让你迷失的地方
Mysterious and exotic, it's like a place you just get lost,
你永远无法走出去
you never come back from.
再说这样说很有趣...
Plus it's fun to say...
说着很有意思 马丘比丘 试试看
Lot of fun to say. Machu Picchu. Try it.
-马丘比丘 -马丘比丘
-Machu Picchu. -Machu Picchu.
-马丘比丘 -马丘比丘
-Machu Picchu. -Machu Picchu.
马丘比丘
Machu Picchu.
要找我的话就去酒吧
I'll be at the bar if you need me.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
打搅一下 嘿
Excuse me. Hey!
跟我说一点圣路易斯的新鲜事
Tell me something that I don't know about St. Louis.
我只在这里呆了几个月
I've only been here a few months.
那不是借口 我只在爱荷华州呆了几天
That's no excuse. I was only in Iowa for a few days.
我却能够告诉你 马里恩·罗伯特·莫里森
I can tell you that Marion Robert Morrison
1907年生于爱荷华州温特赛特
was born in Winterset, Iowa, 1907.
我应该知道你说的是谁吗
Am I supposed to know who that is?
你也许知道他的艺名约翰·韦恩
You might know him by his stage name, John Wayne.
约翰·韦恩
John Wayne.
我也可以告诉你爱荷华州是本国
I can also tell you that Iowa is the only state in the country
唯一一个名字开头是两个 元音字母的州
that begins with two vowels.
而在印第安诺拉的国家气球博物馆
And that the National Balloon Museum in Indianola
包含了两百年的...你猜是什么
chronicles over 200 years of guess what?
没错 两百年的气球历史
Right, ballooning history.
好的 好的 很好
Okay. Okay, fine.
那么 我不知道这是不是真的...
So, I don't know if this is true...
我不管 你说吧
I don't care. Lay it on me.
你知道当你去旅馆住
You know when you're in a hotel room
他们会把一些巧克力放在枕头上吗
and they put the little chocolate on the pillows?
这一做法是从圣路易斯的...开始的
That was started in St. Louis by...
你的腿很美
You have nice legs.
-你应该猜猜是谁做的 -好的 是本·富兰克林
-You're supposed to guess who. -Okay, Ben Franklin.
很接近了 是加里·格兰特发起的
Close. Cary Grant.
真的吗
Really?
他当时住在梅菲儿区
He was staying at the Mayfair and wooing a certain lady friend
并通过这一办法追一个姑娘
by putting chocolate on her pillow.
是谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
-一个朋友 -谁
-A friend. -Who?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
-猜猜看 -你为何要我猜
-Take a guess. -What are you getting at?
当这个朋友告诉你加里·格兰特
Were you in a hotel room when this friend told you
-泡妞的手法时候...-我不记得了
-about Cary Grant's chocolate... -I don't remember.
-你就在一个酒店房♥间里吗 -如果是呢
-seduction technique? -So what if I was?
半年是很长的时间 柯蒂斯
Six months is a long time, Curtis.
半年 没有半年
Six months? it hasn't been six months.
半年 九月 十月 十一月 十二月
Six months. September, October, November, December,
一月 二月 三月 总共七个月
January, February, March. Seven months.
七个月
Seven months.
跟我说说其它关于圣路易斯的事
Tell me something else about St. Louis.
发牌
Heads up.
下注500
500 is the bet.
加到一千
Raise to 1,000.
跟
Call.
发牌
Heads up.
让牌
Check.
下注一千
1,000 is the bet.
跟
Call.
发牌
Heads up.
让牌
Check.
全下
He's all in.
如何让一个美丽的小 姑娘说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
How do you get a sweet little old lady to yell, "Go fuck yourself!"
就是让另一个姑娘说"成功了"
You get another sweet little old lady to yell, "Bingo!"
成功了
Bingo.
-是的 我跟 -跟
-Yeah, I'll call. -Call.
拿去吧 你赢了
Take it. You got me.
电影精选列表