-从来不知道什么时候该放弃 -是啊 是啊
-Never knew when to quit. -Oh, yeah, yeah.
我想我知道这故事的结局是什么
I think I know where this story's going.
-你不用告诉我了 -嘿 听着 听着 格里
-You don't have to tell me. -Hey, listen. Listen, Gerry.
-好吧 -阿奇 他欠
-Okay. -Archie, he owed
镇上的每个扑克玩家 至少...至少300块
every poker player in town at least a three... At least 300 bucks minimum.
直到沦落到他要让他的小外甥
And it got to a point where he was asking his little nephews
拿出他小猪存钱罐里的钱
for change out of their piggy banks.
有天我在哈拉斯赌场的扑克室见到他
I see him in Harrah's poker room one day
我走过去打了个招呼
and I walk over to say hello.
我看到他面前摆着帅气的一堆钱 超过5千美金
I see that he's got a handsome pile of chips in front of him, over 5 grand.
阿奇开始吹嘘 他那晚 是用60块钱起的家
Archie starts bragging that he started the night with just 60 bucks,
对了 还是从某个新来的大笨蛋那 借的60块
60 bucks that he borrowed from some new chump, by the way.
于是 我就推了他一把
So, I pull him aside,
我说"嘿 听着 现在离开"
and I say, "Hey, listen, cash out now."
他赚的那些钱已经足够还清 他欠大家的钱
He's got enough there to pay back everybody he owes
而且还能留下一大叠钱 对吗
and still get a slab at Oklahoma Joe's. Right?
"你说的对 你说的对" 他说
"You're right, you're right," he says.
"等瞎子来了我就不玩了"
"I'll stop as soon as the blind comes around."
-他是那样说话的吗 -就像一个氮原子 是的
-Did he talk like that? -Like a ball of helium, yeah.
所以 我还自以为是的 对吗
So, I feel good about myself, right?
我微笑着 回到了我的桌前
I'm smiling, I go back to my table.
我在想 我刚才已经行善了
I'm thinking I've done a good deed here.
接下来我就听到
The next thing I hear
阿奇高声尖叫着说
is Archie's high-pitched screaming voice saying,
"我全押"
"I'm all in!"
然后他输光了 对吗
And he lost everything, right?
-他当然输光了 -是啊
-Of course he lost everything. -Yeah.
但你知道他对我说什么吗
But you know what he says to me?
他说"没事 60块钱而已"
He says, "Don't worry, it was just 60 bucks."
有些人生来就是输的
Some guys are born to lose.
-你玩吗 -嗯
-You play? Pool. You play? -Hmm?
会 很久没玩了
Oh, yeah. Not in a long time.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, Hey, Hey!
我20块 赌我的朋友
20 bucks on my buddy here.
-你...你在干嘛 -好吗
-What are you... What are you doing? -All right?
我要看着你成为这儿的大赢家
I'm gonna watch you play this big winner right here.
-你说你会玩 -对 但很久没玩了
-You said you played. -Yeah, but not in a long time.
-所以 你会输咯 -不 是你会输
-So, you'll lose. -No, you'll lose.
不 我不会输
No, I'm not gonna lose.
我不过是花20块钱 看你让自己出糗
I'm spending 20 bucks to watch you make a fool of yourself.
这不算输 这是娱乐
That's not losing, that's entertainment.
-玩不玩啊 -玩啊
-We're gonna play or what? -We're gonna play.
我们 我们玩 呃
And we're gonna... We're gonna play, huh?
你想娱乐
You want to be entertained?
-50快 我们赌50块 -嘿 嘿 嘿
-50 bucks. Let's play for 50 bucks. -Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey.
格里 好好玩
Gerry! Play nice now.
好 50块 你喜欢吗
Okay, 50 bucks. You like that?
500块
500.
一千 咱们赌一千块
1,000. Let's play for $1,000.
够了 你们不是这的人 对吧
That's enough. You fellows don't belong here, do you?
-我...真的 我不太会玩 -好吧...
-I'm... I'm really... I'm not very good. -Okay...
-我真的...-嘿 嘿 嘿 不...
-I'm really... -Hey, Hey, Hey, no...
放松 放松 没事 没事 没事
Easy, easy, we're good. We're good. We're good.
我们不想扫你们的兴 非常感谢
We don't want to upset your beautiful highness, thank you very much.
你明天打算干吗
And what're you doing tomorrow?
你明天打算干吗
What are you doing tomorrow?
那个 我觉得马丘比丘很适合我
Well, I think it's Machu Picchu time for me.
我是时候上路了
Time for me to hit the road.
-噢 好吧 -是啊
-Oh, okay. -Yeah.
好吧 那个 很高兴认识你
Okay, well, it was great to meet you.
你也是 格里
You too, Gerry.
-嘿 想去别的地方转转吗 -不
-Hey, do you want a ride someplace? -No.
不了 我...我打算偷辆自行车
No, I'm just gonna... I'm gonna steal a bike.
嘿 嘿...
Hey. Hey...
伙计 你 你有火吗
Man, you, uh, you got a light?
没有
Uh, no.
-这是干嘛 -给我钱
-What's that for? -Give me the money.
-我没有钱 -胡扯
-I don't have any money. -Bullshit.
赌一千美金 我可都听见了
$1,000 bets? Yeah, I heard you back there.
-不 不 不 操...-赶紧给我
-No, no, no, fuck... -Just give it to me.
嘿 我跟你说了 我没钱
Hey, I told you, I don't have any money.
我在罗林·罗斯福那都输光了
Okay, I lost it on Rollin' Roosevelt.
-别逼我砍你 -放松 伙计
-Don't make me cut you. -Take it easy, buddy.
好吗 放松 我证明给你看
Okay? Take it easy. I'm gonna show you.
-赶紧 -这 这 这
-Hurry up! -Here, here, here.
看 我没有钱
See, I don't have any money.
我看起来很好骗吗
Do I look stupid?
啊
Ahh!
该死
Damn it!
-该死...-你没事吧 伙计
-Damn... -You all right, man?
-该死 -嘿 伙计 要我们报♥警♥吗
-Shit. -Hey, man, you want us to call somebody?
嘿 你忘了你的刀 混♥蛋♥
Hey, you forgot your knife, asshole!
嘿 嘿
Hey-Hey!
格里 嘿
Gerry, Hey!
见到你真高兴 都多久了
It's so great to see you, man. So, how long's it been?
我不知道 几个月吧
Oh, I don't know. A couple of months.
太久了 太久没见了
Too long. It's been too long.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
-你是在躲着我吗 格里 -不 没有 我...
-Have you been avoiding me, Gerry? -No, no, I...
要给你拿点喝的吗
Can I bring you something to drink?
好 我来杯咖啡吧
Um, yeah, I'll take a coffee.
抱歉 我来的更早
Oh, forgive me, but I got here early.
我点了份莎拉 你想吃什么随便点
I ordered a salad, order whatever you want.
-我来请 -不 没事
-It's on me. -No, it's fine.
我知道没事 但我坚持
I know it's fine, but I insist.
好吧 当然 我再要个汉堡 四分熟 还有薯条
Okay. Sure. I'll take a burger, medium-rare. And fries.
好
All right.
-嘿 你好吗 -你知道 老样子
-Hey, and how are you? -You know, same old grind.
我想早点退休
I would like to retire soon,
但似乎并不尽如人意
but it doesn't seem to be heading that direction.
呃...
Uh...
-房♥子卖♥♥的怎么样 -又慢钱又少
-How's the real estate? -Oh. Slow and low.
-一定会很快好起来的 -是啊 总会好的
-I'm sure it'll pick up soon. -Yeah. Eventually.
别让我开口 格里
Don't make me ask, Gerry.
呃 那个
Um, so,
昨晚我有800美元
last night I had $800.
我去了停车场
I go out into the parking lot,
有个人抢劫了我 小阿飞
fucking guy robs me. Meth head.
拿着刀 还刺伤了我
With a knife, he stabs me.
-就在腹部 瞧 -噢
-In the gut. See. -Oh!
老天 格里 快放下
Oh, God, Gerry, put that down.
你应该找人看看
You need to have somebody look at that.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事 我很好
-Are you okay? -Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
-无法想象 -的确很吓人
-I can't imagine. -It was pretty scary.
-至少你人没事 -是啊 皮肉伤而已
-At least you're okay. -Yeah, it's just a scratch.
伤口会变严重的 你知道吗
It could have been a lot worse, you know?
嗯
Hmm.
我接个电♥话♥
I got to take it.
嘿 老天 不行
Hey! Oh, Jesus, Lord. No.
我不会给你送去学校
I'm not bringing it to the school.
我在开会 问你♥爸♥爸
I'm in a meeting, ask your dad.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
你知道 你忘带了 不是我的错
You know, it's not my fault that you forgot it.
青少年 老天
Teenagers! God.
嘿 嘘
Hey... Shh!
好 我会的 我会给你带去的
Okay, I'm... I will, I'm gonna bring it.
不过这是最后一次 我半小时后到
This is the last time though. I'll be there in half an hour.
别让我在大门口一直等你
Do not keep me waiting out front.
你遇到那种事真是中了头彩了
You're so lucky you don't have to deal with that shit.
-格里 我是说真的 -操...
-Gerry, I tell you. -Oh, fuck...
电影精选列表