你要凯迪拉克吗
You want a Cadillac?
等你还清你的债 你前妻...
After you pay off your debts, your ex-wife...
告诉我你要什么
Tell me what you want?
你脑海里的第一个想法 说吧
First thing that pops in your head, go.
你想要什么 格里 告诉我
What do you want, Gerry? Tell me.
尽管告诉我 1 2 3 说吧 砰
Hit me! One, two, three... Lay it on me. Boom!
-你要什么 -做点对温蒂好的事
-What do you want? -Do something nice for Wendy.
好
Good.
太好了 温蒂是谁
Great. Who's Wendy?
-女儿 我女儿 -你有...
-Daughter. My daughter. -You have a...
操 你从没说过你有孩子
Shit! You never told me that you had a kid.
-我没说 -没 这太棒了
-I didn't? -No. That's great!
她多大了
What... How old is she?
啊 7岁 8岁了
Ah, she's seven... Six.
好像是
I think.
她6岁
She's six.
你一定行
Well, there you have it.
明天会是全新的一天
Tomorrow's a new day.
后天也是
So is the next.
格里
Gerry.
我刚梦到我们在蒸汽船上
I had a dream that we were on a steamboat.
河上的强盗把我们的钱都抢走了
And river bandits took all our money.
格里
Ger?
马丘比丘
Machu Picchu.
-你好 -嗨
-Hello. -Hi.
我想退掉VIP楼顶套房♥
I'd like to check out of my VIP penthouse suite,
名字是爱丽丝
Alice.
噢 好像全都处理好了 沃恩先生
Oh, looks like everything's been comped, Mr. Vonn.
旅途如何
How was your trip?
非常完美 谢谢你
Spectacular. Thank you very much.
今天您要回家吗
You heading home today?
-秘鲁 -秘鲁
-Peru. -Peru!
-我要去秘鲁 -喔
-I'm off to Peru. -Wow!
-听起来真不错 -是啊
-That sounds nice. -Yeah. Yeah.
你想跟我一起走吗
You want to go with me?
我交好运了
I got lucky.
哼
Hmm.
第199
Number 199.
放松 坐平
Relaxed and squared.
突然放松伸展的肩膀说着
Shoulders that are suddenly relaxed and squared are saying,
"我很自信"
"I am confident."
如果有人突然从肩膀耷拉
If someone goes from slumped shoulders
变成肩膀平直放松
to squared relaxed shoulders,
我会担心
I would be concerned
他们可能会变得强大
as they are likely to be strong.
第200...
Number 200...
第1 抬起帽子通风
Number 1. Hat lift to ventilate.
当遇到压力
Men will suddenly lift up their hat
或是心存担忧时
to ventilate their head
人会突然抬起帽子
when they are struggling with something
给头顶通风
or stressed or have concerns.
寻找其他可以确定的细节
Look for other confirming tells
比如紧张的表情 肩膀抬高等等
such as the tense face, high shoulders, et cetera,
来帮助你确定
to help you.
第二
Number 2.
耳垂牵拉或按♥摩♥
Ear lobe pulling or massaging.
牵拉或是按♥摩♥耳垂
Pulling on or massaging the earlobe
在我们遇到压力或是 即将走投无路时
tends to have a subtle, soothing effect on us
能对我们产生微妙 抚慰的效果
when we are stressed or merely contemplating alternatives.
我会将耳垂按♥摩♥
I would associate earlobe rubbing
与怀疑或犹豫联♥系♥在一起
with doubt or hesitation.
第三 抓头
Number three. Head scratching.
抓头在我们有疑虑 压力或担忧时
Head scratching pacifies us
能让我们冷静
when we have doubts or stress or concern.
在进行沉思或是困惑时
When pondering a situation or when perplexed
常常能见到这种行为
is usually when you see this behavior.
第四 肉毒杆菌
Number 4. Botox.
因为额头能表达如此多的
Because the forehead gives away so much information
关于压力和焦虑的信息
about stress and anxiety,
有些玩家 而且我也强烈建议
some players, and I highly recommend it,
给前额注射肉毒杆菌
have been Botoxing their foreheads.
它能很有效的隐藏前额发出的信息
It is very effective at hiding tells of the forehead
即使这也许会让他们
even though it may leave them
完全无法透过前额表达任何情感
totally void of forehead expression.
一种辨认人们是否使用 肉毒杆菌的方法是
One way to detect if players have been using Botox,
寻找发际线附近是否
is to look to see if there is a quarter-inch area
有四分之一♥平♥方英尺的地方
just short of the hairline
能够正常表达情感
that reacts to the emotions in the normal way.
这是个不通过前额寻找线索的好方法
This is a fairly good indicator not to look for cues of the forehead
因为前额已经被肉毒杆菌麻痹了
because they have been literally Botoxed out.
电影精选列表