走吧 太棒了
Get outta here, that's great.
本能得第一的
Could have been first.
如果在你离开之前
Could have been first
你没有压制我 那我就是第一了
if you didn't bully me out of that mountain before you left.
我从来都经不起这些排名赛 我...
I can never last through those tournaments. I...
-你为什么大宗买♥♥进 -我喜欢人
-Why'd you buy in? -I like people.
是吗
Yeah?
你应该多留一阵子 你玩的很好
You should have stuck around, you're a good player.
几小时有可能 但我没那个经历玩扑克
For a few hours, maybe, but I don't have the stamina for poker.
-是吗 -我会焦躁
-Oh, yeah? -I get restless.
那你玩什么 你喜欢玩什么
So, what's your game? What do you like?
-飞镖 -飞镖 玩的好吗
-Darts. -Darts? Any good?
当然 我能射中靶子
I can hit the board, sure.
我想问问你
I gotta ask.
-你...对 -我当时手里什么牌
-What... Yeah. -What was I holding? Yeah.
一对2
Pair of deuces.
-真的吗 就这样 -就这样 一对2而已
-Really? That's all? -That's it. That's all.
该死
Shit!
因为我通常很擅长读心术
'Cause I'm usually good at reading people.
但你完全看不♥穿♥
But you're all over the map.
-我读不懂你 真的 -想知道为什么吗
-I can't spot your tell. Yeah. -You want to know why?
-我不在乎输赢 -胡扯
-I don't care about winning. -Oh, that's bullshit.
-不 -不 是真的
-No... -No, that's...
我只是喜欢玩而已 真的
I just like to play, I really do.
你 嘿 你昨天看见那彩虹了吗
Did you see... Hey, did you see that rainbow yesterday?
-看见了 很漂亮 -美极了
-Oh, yeah. That was beautiful. -Gorgeous.
那不是最他妈的...
Wasn't that the most fucking...
-我是说 那彩虹太美了 -有史以来最美的彩虹
-I mean, that rainbow was beautiful. -Best rainbow ever.
我以前怎么从没见过你
How come I've never seen you before?
-我路过这而已 -你要去哪
-Just passing through. -Where you headed?
-新奥尔良 -老天 我爱死新奥尔良了
-New Orleans. -Oh, man, I love New Orleans!
-我也是 -噢...
-Me too. -Oh...
你要去你朋友家的赌局 对吗
You're going to your friend's home gig, right?
托尼·罗德奇家 不 我可没那么多钱
Tony Roundtree? No, I don't have that kind of money.
-那为什么 -什么意思
-Then why? -What do you mean?
那你为什么去新奥尔良赴死吗
What, you're just heading down to New Orleans for the hell of it?
是啊 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
-听起来有理 -我觉得还行
-That sounds all right. -It's all right with me.
-黛尔 -黛尔
-Dale! -Dale!
他就坐在那看着我 看着我
He just sits there staring at me, staring at me.
"好吧 伙计 选牌吧"
"Okay, buddy. Pick a card."
我觉得 这些牌都没有...
Oh, I see, either of these cards...
因为不论他翻过去了哪张牌
'Cause whichever card he turns over,
他都会觉得是三张同点加一对
he's gonna think it's a full boat!
对
Yeah!
好极了
Oh, that's beautiful.
是啊 的确
Yeah, it really was.
好吧 正面还是反面
Okay, um, heads or tails?
反面
Tails.
好 又对了 好 等会儿
Yeah, again. All right, hold on.
-好 猜 -反面
-And... Call it. -Tails.
你从哪来的
Where did you come from?
不 不
No! No!
嘿 丹尼斯 你有椰子油吗
Hey, Denise, do you have any coconut oil?
我有沐浴露
I have lotion.
好吧 算了
Uh... Never mind.
那个 你是他的...
So, um, you're his, uh...
朋友而已
Just friends.
-谢谢你们的沙发 -要吃早饭吗
-Thanks for the couch. -You want breakfast?
赛狗1点钟开始
Dog races start at 1:00.
-现在几点了 -9点半
-What time is it? -9:30.
该死 该死
Oh, shit. Shit.
-怎么了 -我要上班
-What's wrong? -I have work.
-你有工作 -是啊
-You have a job? -Yeah.
-我把车停哪了 -嘿 看这个
-Where'd I park the car? -Hey, look at this.
看见了吗
You see that?
看看第六跑道的是谁 彩虹炸♥弹♥
Look who's running in the sixth race, Dynamic Rainbow.
这难道不是我们的狗吗
Is that not our dog?
看着我的眼睛 告诉我 这不是我们的狗
Look me in the eye and tell me that's not our dog.
-这是个好名字 -是个非常好的名字
-That's a good name. -It's a great name!
给
Here.
数数看吧
Go on. Count it.
-不用 没事 -没事 数吧
-Oh, no, that's okay. -Come on, it's all right.
信任一个陌生人 格里 也是禁忌之一
Trusting a stranger, Gerry. It's just one of those things.
我想我终于开始明白 你们到底在追逐什么
I think that I'm finally starting to understand what you guys are after.
而且我觉得你会发现 这是一个真正的赢家
And I think you're gonna find this is a real winner.
真正的赢家
Real winner.
很抱歉 伙计们
Sorry about this, folks.
就算这样 也没有空间设计柜台啊
Well, even still, there's not much counter space.
我在路上
I am on my way.
啊 太好了 太好了
Ah, that's beautiful. Beautiful.
要我帮你下注吗
Do you want me to place a bet for you?
他们说彩虹的倍数是48比1
They're saying that Dynamic Rainbow has got 48-to-1 odds.
那太惨了
That's terrible.
咱们就玩刺♥激♥点嘛 格里
That is what makes it fun, Gerry.
我赌50它会赢 你下多少
I'm laying 50 to win. What do you want to do?
48比1 老天 我不知道
48-to-1? Geez, I don't know.
不用有压力 狗而已
Don't stress, baby, it's just dogs.
第9 点头和...
NAVARRO ON CD PLAYER". Number 9. Nodding and...
知道吗 给我下200
You know what? Put me down for 200 to place.
好 明白
All right, got it.
彩虹炸♥弹♥ 彩虹炸♥弹♥
Dynamic Rainbow Dynamic Rainbow
现在冲上来的是凯西
Here comes Casey.
-哪个是它 -4号♥
-Which one is it? -Number four.
彩虹炸♥弹♥ 4号♥ 绿色的 来吧
Dynamic Rainbow, number four, in the green, here we go!
加油 彩虹 加油 彩虹
Come on, Rainbow! Come on, Rainbow!
冲啊 彩虹炸♥弹♥
Go, Dynamic Rainbow!
-好极了...-看看看
-Beautiful... -Look, look, look, look, look!
-加油啊 彩虹 加油 -耶
-Let's go, Rainbow! Come on. -Oh, yeah!
-耶 他提速了 -加油啊 彩虹
-Yeah! He's bringing it up! -Come on, Rainbow.
追上去 加油啊 彩虹 冲啊 彩虹
Pick it up! Come on, Rainbow! Go, Rainbow!
冲啊 彩虹
Go, Rainbow!
下一个弯道过后 就到了冲刺阶段了
Around the turn, coming down the home stretch to the wire.
是谁 是谁 是谁
Who do we got? Who do we got? Who do we got?
噢 噢 噢
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
彩虹炸♥弹♥冲过了终点
Dynamic Rainbow at the wire!
我们赢了
We won!
我们当然赢了 你说的对 咱们赢了
Of course we won. You're damn right, we won!
操 我真是个白♥痴♥
Oh, fuck, I'm an idiot.
我是个白♥痴♥ 我居然下注了
I'm an idiot. I bet to place!
放松 你知道你赢了多少吗
Oh, easy, you know what you had?
-我早应该听你的 -你还是赢了大的啊 伙计
-I should have listened to you. -You still won big, buddy...
拜托 我们刚赢了一大笔钱 走吧 咱们去庆祝
Come on, we just won a whole bunch of money. Let's go... Let's go celebrate.
咱们去喝几杯 找几个妞
We'll have, uh, some drinks, we'll meet some ladies...
不 我喜欢这个地方 我们可以在这喝酒
Oh, no, I love this place. We can get drinks here.
也可以在这找女人 我确定
We can meet ladies here, I'm sure.
格里 拜托 不可能赢得 比这更多了 好吗
Gerry, come on, it don't get any better than this. Right?
-我们走吧 咱们去找乐子...-我们就在这
-Let's go, let's go have some fun... -We just got here.
好吧 等等 我跟你说 我跟你说
Okay, hold on. Tell you what, tell you what...
下一个从厕所出来的人
Next guy that comes out of the bathroom...
-如果他戴着眼镜...-不 不 不
-If he's wearing glasses... -No, no, no!
-我们就留下 只要他戴了眼睛 -不
-We stay, if he's wearing glasses. -No.
-就 就...-行
-It's just... It's just... -You're on.
耶
Yes!
我跟你说 格里 我从未在一只
I'll tell you what, Gerry, never bet on a dog
以一个残疾总统命名的狗身上下过注
named after a disabled president.
-我以为你说的是泰迪 -罗林·罗斯福
-I thought it was Teddy. -Rollin' Roosevelt?
-是个好名字 -不 不 这不是好名字
-It's a good name. -No, no, it was not a good name.
下一次 当我告诉你是时候放弃时 你就放弃
Next time you quit when I tell you it's time.
在堪萨斯有个家伙 叫阿奇·哈纳汗
So, there was this guy back in Kansas City, Archie Hannahan.
电影精选列表