这是信任 信任她
It's trust. Trust her.
那有问题吗 我喜欢那故事
Is that a problem? I love that story.
你知道 以前的英国有伯爵
Back in England there was, you know, earls.
-是的 -好的 有个三明治伯爵
-Yeah. -Okay? There was an Earl of Sandwich.
他是个赌徒
He was a gambler.
一天到晚都在赌桌旁
He was standing at the tables all day long.
我有点饿了 我要怎么办
Oh, I'm a bit hungry. What am I gonna do?
我知道了 嘿 伙计
Uh, I know. Hey, you know, buddy,
把一些肉放到两片面包中间
go put some meat between a couple of pieces of bread.
三明治伯爵是...
The Earl of Sandwich is...
-就这样 -我听过的最好的名字
-There it is. -the best name I've ever heard.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-他发明了...-你们要在那里坐一晚上
-He came up with... -You boys just gonna sit there all night?
他是很厉害的赌徒
He was a great gambler.
来跳舞
Come dance.
我不知道...
I didn't know that...
-第一个词 -第一个词
-First word. -First word.
嘿 我想抽支烟
Hey, I want to smoke a cigarette.
他赢了七千美金 给他来点东西
He just won $7,000. Give the man something.
你在哪认识他的
Where did you find him?
牌桌 60块筹码的锦标赛
Poker table, tournament with a $60 buy-in.
他穿着少了一个扣子的衬衣
He had a collared shirt and a missing button.
然后你叫他来伍德福德
And you ordered him a Woodford.
他要那些钱做什么
What's he need the money for?
他认为那能让他自♥由♥
He believes that it will set him free.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
你对于乔治也是那么说的
That's what you said about George.
你是说豪尔赫
You mean Jorge?
你对豪尔赫有什么意见
What do you have against Jorge?
他的名字叫乔治 他是个骗子和小偷
His name was George. And he was a liar and a thief.
他不是
He was not.
好吧
Okay.
这对于你有何意义
What's in this for you?
旅行的意义就是终点 亲爱的
The journey is the destination, sweetheart.
这不是答案 而是口号♥
It's not an answer. It's a bumper sticker.
这对我没有任何意义 没有任何意义
There's nothing in it for me. There's nothing.
-你会什么魔术吗 -不会
-Do you know any magic tricks? -No.
你知道
Do you?
是吗
Yeah?
-想看吗 -是的
-Do you want to see? -Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
好的 但是我还在学 所以你不能笑我
Okay, but I'm just learning. So, you can't make fun of me.
我不会笑你的
I won't make fun of you.
等等
Wait.
接下来是什么
So, what next?
-什么 -新奥尔良之后是什么
-What? -After New Orleans. What then?
-你应该跟我们一起 -闭嘴
-You should come with us. -Shut up.
会非常有趣的
It would be so much fun.
-我得上学 -逃学
-I have school. -Play hooky.
柯蒂斯 我不能就 你懂的
Curtis, I can't just, you know,
-像你一样 一时兴起开始流量 -你妈妈没有
-like you, hit the road on a whim. -Didn't your mama
告诉过你你可以做 任何你想做的事情吗
ever tell you that you can do anything you want?
-不她没说过 -那我就替她说
-No, she did not. -Well, then I'm saying it for her.
好的 我跟你一起去
Okay, I'll come with you.
告诉我我得为这个 神秘旅途准备什么
Tell me what I need to pack for this little mystery tour.
-不管你要什么 -要带夹克吗 会冷吗
-Whatever you want. -Should I bring a jacket? Will it be cold?
不需要
No.
那么比基尼呢 你知道我喜欢海滩
What about a bikini? You know I love the beach.
-绝对要带比基尼 -要带跑鞋吗
-Definitely bring a bikini. -Should I bring my running shoes?
我们去的地方有健身房♥吗
Will there be a gym where we're going?
-我会找一个的 -裙子...
-I'll find one. -Um, dresses...
我要为你带一条裙子吗 你能帮我选一条
Should I bring a dress for you? Will you help me pick some
配高跟鞋的裙子吗
to go with my high-heeled shoes?
那么避孕套要带吗
And what about condoms?
我在旅途中要工作吗 你会负担我的费用吗
Am I going to have to work on this journey? Are you gonna cover my expenses?
好的
Okay.
很好 很好
That's good. That's good.
天啊
What!
哇
Wow!
真小 太棒了
So little. That's amazing.
是从哪来的
Where did it come from?
我提前把它藏起来了 这样就能表演魔术了
I hid him earlier so that I could show you guys my trick tonight.
魔术师不应该揭秘他们的 技巧 我只是问问
Magicians are not supposed to reveal their secrets. I'm just sayin', you know.
我想我还需要学习
I'm still learning, I guess.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 小家伙 看看你 你真小
Hey, little buddy. Oh, look at you. You're so small.
你好 你好 没事的
Hello, hello, you're okay.
没事的 好吗
You're okay. Yeah?
没事的
You're okay.
看看这小东西
Look at this little thing.
-到你了 -我不会魔术
-Your turn. -I don't know any tricks.
拜托 我给你看了我的戏法 你得让我看看你的
Come on, I showed you mine, you have to show me yours.
不 什么都行
No, it can be anything.
什么都行
Anything?
好的 你抱着它 好吗
Okay. You got it? Okay.
好的
Okay.
是瓦内萨吗
Is that Vanessa?
不 肯定是你的朋友
No, it must be your friend.
我不知道格里会弹琴
I didn't know Gerry played.
他弹得很好
He's pretty good.
我喜欢
I liked that.
你结婚了吗
You married?
有女朋友吗
Girlfriend?
我有个女儿
I have a little girl.
真好 你有照片吗
That's cute. Do you have a picture?
她和她妈妈住在小岩城
She lives with her mom in Little Rock.
我遇到了经济问题
I have problems with money.
我有说过钱的事情吗
Did I say anything about money?
我不是那意思
I didn't mean it like that.
不 只是...
No, it was...
这是我想告诉你的事情 所以我没有...
It was something I wanted to tell you so I don't...
我这辈子得做点什么
I'm gonna do something with my life.
也许我还没想出来做什么 但我得做点什么
I may not have that figured out yet, but I'm gonna do something.
有些事我想告诉你
It's something I wanted to tell you.
所以我说了
So I did.
嘿 嘿 JP 你能替我下今晚
Hey. Hey, JP? Can you put me down
五点夏威夷对贡萨加的比赛吗
for a five tonight on Hawaii over Gonzaga?
那是废话 不 胡扯
That's bullshit. No, bullshit.
我有 我有钱
I have it. I have the money.
我现在手头就有钱
I literally have the money right here in my hand.
我正看着它呢
I'm looking at it.
JP
Eh, JP?
JP 该死的混♥蛋♥
JP? Fuckin' asshole.
118号♥ 坐的越来越低
Number 118. Sitting lower and lower.
在被人发现弱点之后
Players who slip lower and lower in their chairs
玩家往往会坐的越来越低
during a hand are progressively revealing their weakness.
-大部分玩家不会意识到...-说的就是你
-Most players are not aware how low... -That's yours, you know.
-他们坐的有多高或者多低 -哈
-Or how high they're sitting. -Huh?
你就是这样子
You're a sloucher. It's your tell.
-你担心的时候就显得懒散 -别扯了
-You slouch when you're worried. -Get outta here.
嘿 你现在就是如此
Hey, you're doing it right now.
看来瓦内萨把你迷住了
Seemed like Vanessa was really into you.
是的 我们相处的很愉快
Yeah, we had a good time.
-你和她上♥床♥了 -没有
-Did you sleep with her? -No.
-什么 -为什么不呢
-What? -Why not?
我不知道 只是没有...
I don't know. It just didn't...
没有那种感觉 你懂的...
Didn't feel like there was that, you know...
我还以为你知道如何看人 她整个晚上都在对你打信♥号♥♥
I thought you knew how to read people. She was sending you signals all night.
也许我没有感觉到
Well, maybe I didn't feel like it.
-你喜欢女人吗 -是的
-You like women? -Yeah.
电影精选列表