那你今天找我♥干♥嘛
So, what do you have for me today?
80块钱的事 我得休息 但...
This is about $80. I had the rest, but...
-小阿飞 -该死的小阿飞
-Meth head. -Fucking meth head.
-中头彩 -最糟的彩
-Bad beat. -The worst.
-事情会好起来的 -一直如此
-Things will look up. -They always do.
好吧 并不总是
Well, not always.
2星期 2星期 别担心
Couple of weeks. Couple of weeks, don't worry about it.
-明天 -不行
-Tomorrow. -Mmm, no.
明天 格里
Tomorrow, Gerry.
我会让蒂姆去找你
I'll send Tim to drop you a visit.
不 不 不用让他插手这件事
Oh, no, no. There's no need to bring him into all of this.
过几天我就发工资了 然后...
Couple of days I'll have a commission, and, uh...
-振作起来 -我就有钱了
-Get it together. -I had the money.
-对 -这次不是我的错
-Yeah. -This time it wasn't my fault.
我明白
I understand.
-保重 -好
-Take care. -Yeah.
-格里 -嘿
-Gerry. -Hey!
柯蒂斯 我知道你可能已经 在去新奥尔良的半路上了
Curtis, I know you're probably halfway to New Orleans...
疯狂的一天 格里 我刚结束了芝加哥
Crazy day. Gerry, I ended up in Chicago.
我今早赢了一场斗牛比赛的票 于是 我就去了
I won a ticket to the Bulls game shooting dice this morning. So, I went.
但现在我又回到了你那了
But now I'm back in your neck of the woods.
是吗 在哪
You are? Where?
我还在 还在那天晚上 我们遇见的地方
I'm at the same, uh, same place. Same place we met the other night.
什么地方 不会吧
What place? No.
格里
Gerry.
格里 你能给我点一杯伍德福德吗
Gerry, would you be so kind as to order me a Woodford?
一杯伍德福德 两杯伍德福德
A Woodford! Two Woodfords!
你看过NBA比赛吗
Have you seen a NBA game up close?
-那些人好高 -嘿 伙计
-Those guys are tall! -Hey, man.
-这是个信♥号♥♥ -什么
-It's a sign. -What is?
这是个信♥号♥♥
It's a sign!
你在我给你打电♥话♥的时候走了进来
You walking in the door while I'm calling you on the telephone
-这是个信♥号♥♥ 说真的 这是个信♥号♥♥ -好吧
-is a sign, I'm telling you, it's a sign. -All right.
好吧 看看你昨晚离开后 我发生了什么
Okay, look what happened to me after you left last night.
-那是什么 -在停车场
-What is that? -In the parking lot.
-有个人刺了我 -你没事吧
-Some guy cut me. -Are you okay?
不严重 我不过是...
It's not serious. What I'm getting at...
你认识那个人吗
Did you know the guy?
对 对 我认识他
Yeah, yeah, I know him,
就是我们周末 打桌球那地方的人
we play some softball on the weekends.
-这值得研究 -不 这不是...
-That's a fair question. -No! It's not a...
-他想抢劫我 -一定非常疼
-He was mugging me. -That's gonna hurt like hell.
有点刺痛 但我得到的...
It stings a little bit, but what I'm getting at is...
该死
Shit.
嘿 嘿 柯蒂斯 我想说的是
Hey, Hey, Curtis, what I'm trying to get at here,
你在我身边的时候 就会有好事发生
is that good things happen when you're around,
而当你不在 你离开了
and when you're not, when you leave...
-你就被刺伤了 -是啊
-You get stabbed. -Yeah!
我在想 你知道 那个赌局 新奥尔良的
I've been thinking, you know? That home game, uh, New Orleans,
-"第三人称名单" 的家伙 -托尼·罗德奇
-disassociated guy... -Tony Roundtree?
我想去
Boom! I want in.
那赌局要2 5万起手 格里
That game has a $25,000 buy-in, Gerry.
-这很多 非常多 -对
-Which is a lot. That's a lot. -Yeah.
-但我有个计划 -洗耳恭听
-But I got a plan. -I'm listening.
-我们去密西西比 -好
-We go down the Mississippi. -Okay.
对 我们去密西西比 就像哈克·芬恩那样
Yeah. We go down the Mississippi like Huck-fucking-Finn
-还有吉米...-划着小船
-and Jim... -On a raft.
-不 我们开我的车 好吗 -好
-No, we take my car. Okay. -Okay.
但我们要去沿途的每家赌场
But we hit up all the action, everything along the way.
-我知道几个家庭赌局 -好
-I know some weekly home games. -Yeah.
-还有赌场 -当然
-Casinos. -Sure.
然后我们去赌城 我们起...
Then we got the gambling towns. We got, uh...
田纳西州的孟菲斯
Memphis, Tennessee
我们会赢
We gotta win that race
维克斯堡
Vicksburg
-丘尼卡 -绝对的 丘尼卡
-Tunica. -Absolutely, Tunica!
现在 我坦白跟你说吧
Now, I'm gonna be straight with you.
我现在手头有点紧
I'm in a little bit of a hole right now.
我要重新开始
I'm working my way back out,
所以 我只需要你给我500 解决困境...
so all I need you to do is stake me 500 out the gate...
听着 这不是...这不是...这是投资 好吗
Hey, look, it's not... It's not... It's an investment. Okay?
因为付钱的人是我 你是我的幸运星
Because I'll play, you'll be my lucky charm.
-咱们赢的钱平分 -那你的工作呢
-We split the winnings even-steven. -What about your job?
-他们不会想我的 -我能问你个私人问题吗
-They won't miss me. -Can I ask you a personal question?
可以
Yeah.
你欠了多少钱
How much do you owe?
-很多 -欠谁
-A lot. -To who?
所有人
Everyone.
我给你两千 你的车 我的现金
I'll stake you $2,000. Your car, my cash.
老天 这才对嘛
Hot damn. That's what I'm talking about.
-这才对嘛 -过来
-That's what I'm talking about. -Come here!
放松 放松
Easy, easy with that.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
-我们走 -走 走 走
-Let's go. -Go, go, go, go.
一切顺利吗
Is everything okay?
托尼·罗德奇 他曾经 养过一只宠物老虎
Tony Roundtree, he once had a pet tiger.
他跟一个阿♥拉♥伯王子 玩巴拉卡的时候赢得的
He won it playing baccarat with an Arab prince.
把那家伙都洗光了 但王子还想玩
Cleans the guy out, the prince wants to keep playing,
于是他就把老虎放上了赌桌
so he puts his tiger on the table,
-不是真的放桌上了 但...对 -对
-not literally, but... Yeah. -Yeah.
你知道 不过托尼是开玩笑这么说的
You know, joke's on Tony, though.
他不知道他会因为这只老虎大出血
Didn't know he'd be hemorrhaging money on this thing.
他要去了联邦政♥府♥登记
He's got to register it with the federal government,
拿到许可证
get a special permit.
我第一次见到他是在一辆
First time I met him was on a bar car
从丹弗去阿尔伯克基的火车上的 酒吧餐车上
of an Amtrak train from Denver to Albuquerque.
我记得他当时穿着蓝色的天鹅绒便服
I remember he was wearing this blue velvet smoking jacket
从一个铜制的烧瓶上吸烟
and drank from a copper flask.
那老虎呢
And the tiger?
他给它打了镇静剂 放在货车车厢了
He's tranquilized and checked with the other cargo.
他把一只老虎带上了一辆美国货车
He checked a tiger on an Amtrak train?
显然他们是有政策的
Apparently they have a policy.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, Hey, Hey.
你想知道带一只600磅重的动物上车
You want to know what it costs to check
需要多少钱吗
a 600-pound animal?
知道 知道
Yeah! Yeah!
等等 我们在听的是什么
Hold on a second, what're we listening to here?
哦 是乔·纳瓦罗讲的 扑克玩家的200个故事
Oh, mm 200 Poker Tells by Joe Navarro.
-你是说真的 -是啊
-Are you serious? -Yeah.
你经常听这个吗 格里
How often do you listen to this, Gerry?
只要我开车就会听
Whenever I drive.
你打算在去新奥尔良的一路上 都听这玩意吗
Are you gonna make me listen to this the whole way to New Orleans?
我们没必要听
We don't have to listen to it.
嘿 格里 你今天不在办公室
WOMAN". Hey, there, Gerry. Substituted you at the office today.
希望你没事 呃...
Hope everything's okay. Um...
那什么 这有点尴尬
Anyway, it's all a bit awkward,
不过我想提一提 有些钱好像不见了
but I feel I need to mention that some of the petty cash seems to have gone missing.
我不是说是你拿的
Not that I'm accusing you of taking it,
但贾尼斯说 她昨晚走的时候
but Janice said when she left last night
盒子里还有200多
there was over 200 in the box.
还有你的一个叫蒂姆的朋友来了
Also, a friend of yours named Tim stopped by.
他说他找你
Said he's looking for you.
恐惧 那些软弱的地方会颤抖或抽搐
Fear. These soft areas will quiver or twitch,
透露出一个人的...
revealing the person's...
消极情绪
negative emotional state.
谁啊
Who's that?
不是谁
Nobody.
你有带零食吗
You bring any snacks?
有 我后面有些牛肉干 能帮我也拿一点吗
Yeah, I have some jerky back there. Can you grab some for me, too?
好
Yeah.
电影精选列表