-如果你不喜欢女人也没关系 -哦...
-It's okay if you don't. -Oh...
那你和西蒙妮呢 你们之间怎么样
What about you and Simone? What's going on there?
-我们昨晚上♥床♥了 -不 我问的不是那个
-We had sex last night. -No, that's not what I'm asking.
你为何改变话题
Why are you changing the subject?
你知道当说到她的时候 你的音调会变高吗
Do you know your voice goes up an octave when you talk to her?
变得很温柔 你肯定很喜欢那姑娘
You get all soft, dreamy. You must really love that girl.
你在逃避主题 格里...
You're avoiding the subject, Gerry...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-你在怕什么 -我什么也没怕
-What are you afraid of? -I'm not afraid of anything.
你说"你怕" 是什么意思
What, what are you talking about "afraid of"?
你的前妻
Your ex-wife.
是的 就是这么回事
Yeah, that's what this is about.
她离开了你 你想挽回她 我应该知道这是因为女人
She left you. You want her back. I should have known it was about a woman.
-不是因为女人 -就是因为女人
-It's not about a woman. -Yeah, it is.
知道我为何知道吗
You know how I know?
-你又在慢慢往下坐 -你什么也不知道
-You're slouching. -You don't know anything.
我在这一行很久了 知道这是怎么回事
I've been on the road a long time. I know what makes people tick.
是的 是的 你是奥普拉
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're a regular Oprah,
-你是菲尔博士 对吧 -我是说
-Dr. Phil, right? -I'm saying that,
听着 我的经验让我对于 人有着很深的洞察力
look, my experience has given me certain insights into the human condition.
你的经验 你多大
Your experience? How old are you?
-算了吧 -不 说吧
-Forget it. -No, come on.
不 算了吧
No, forget it.
-你多大 -好的 别扯了
-How old are you? -All right, bullshit.
我知道你在耍什么把戏 好吗
I know what you're doing, all right?
年龄不是生活经验的唯一标准
Age is not the only indication of life experience.
听着 我44岁
See, I'm 44.
-我39岁 -扯淡
-I'm 39. -Bullshit!
但是我跟你赌一百块
But I bet you for 100 bucks
-我能猜出你多大 -那就来吧
-I can guess your age. -You are on.
好的 摘下你的眼镜 就一会儿
Okay, take your glasses off, just for a second.
让我看看 让我看看 好的 你35岁
Let me have a look. Let me have a look. Oh, that's 35.
你35岁
You're 35.
我是35岁
I am 35.
-你怎么知道的 -我说过 我很擅长看人的年纪
-How'd you know that? -I told you, I'm good with ages.
你就少废话了 你怎么知道的
My ass, you're good with ages. How did you know that?
我看了你的驾照
I read your driver's license.
-什么时候 -今天早上
-When? -This morning.
-你当时在浴室 -为什么
-You were in the bathroom. -Why?
-我想知道你是否...-你为什么那么做
-I wanted to know if you are... -Why did you do that?
-像你说的那么厉害 -那你有什么收获
-who you say you are. -And what did you learn?
你是柯蒂斯 沃恩 35岁
You're Curtis Vonn, 35,
有着过期的北达科他州驾照
with an expired North Dakota driver's license.
见鬼了 就这些
Holy shit. IS that it?
你还有什么要分享的吗
Is there anything else you want to share?
没有
No.
穆迪·沃特斯 咆哮之狼
Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf,
B·B·金 奥迪斯·雷丁
B.B. King, Otis Redding,
艾萨克·海耶斯...
Isaac Hayes...
还有很多从孟菲斯走出的 白人也许你也听过
There's even some famous white folk from Memphis you might have heard of.
猫王 杰瑞·李·刘易斯 卡尔·帕金斯
Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins,
-约翰尼·卡什...-这些都是从孟菲斯出来的
-Johnny Cash... -All those people from Memphis?
还有贾斯汀·汀布莱克
And don't forget about Justin Timberlake.
-真是惊人 朋友 -是啊
-Very impressive, my friend. -Yeah.
嘿 怎么样了
Hey, how we doing?
我要个汉堡 你要吗
I'm gonna get a burger. You want one?
不不不 我准备好了 我得参加这游戏
No, no, no. I gotta get ready. I gotta go to this game.
好的
All right.
你为何不下在午夜跑手身上
Why you didn't bet on Midnight Runner?
为什么
Why?
-怎么了 -你结婚多久了
-What happened? -How long were you married?
-八年 -不短了
-Eight years. -That's a long time.
-应该更久一点 -我太爱♥女♥人♥了 所以不敢娶一个
-It's supposed to be longer. -I like women too much to marry one.
你结过婚吗
Are you married, pops?
结过六次 但现在单身
Been married six times, but not at present.
-祝你迎来第七次 -谢谢你
-Well, here's to lucky number seven. -Thank you.
如果你想的话
If you want it.
怀念婚姻生活吗
Miss the married life?
我怀念吗 这么跟你说吧
Do I miss it? Well, let me put it like this,
我只知道这比单身好
I just know it's better to not be alone.
阿门
Amen.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
-夏威夷对贡扎加 -大戏上演了
-Well, Hawaii beat Gonzaga. Big-time upset.
-我听说...-彩虹战士
-Well, I heard... -Rainbow Warriors.
加600
I raise 600.
加600
Raise 600.
发牌
Heads up.
一千五
1,500.
跟
Call.
让牌
I'll check.
全下
All in.
她全下 10600块
She's all in at 10,600.
我跟
I'll call.
她看牌
She's got you covered.
发牌
Heads up.
这才够精彩
Wow. That's a night.
-天啊 -哇
-Man! -Wow.
我不应该如此的
I did not deserve that.
抱歉 格里
Sorry, Gerry...
真倒霉 格里
Oh, that's a tough break, Gerry.
我得抽支烟
I'm gonna get a smoke.
我们再来
Let's go again.
见鬼
Shit.
-再来吧 -格里 今晚就到这里
-Let's go again. -Gerry, call it a night.
拜托 就给我一千块
Oh, come on. Just give me $1,000.
告诉她给我一千就行
Tell her I'm good for $1,000.
-那一把真倒霉 格里 -认输吧 伙计
-It's a bad beat, Gerry. -Throw in the towel, man.
十万 对吧
$100,000, right?
斯利姆得接受C罩杯大小的植入物
The deal was that Slim had to get C-cup breast implants
并带着它们过一年
and leave them in for exactly one year.
他不仅能赢得赌注 还有工钱拿
Not only did he win the bet, and he was paid, I can vouch for that.
-带着女人的乳♥房♥♥过一年 -但是他认识一个女人
-Woman titties for a whole year? -But he met a woman,
一个很喜欢他假乳♥房♥♥的女人
a straight woman that loved his fake tits so much,
-还嫁给了他 -滚出去
-that she married him. -Get the fuck out of here.
他还是那么神气
He's still got 'em, perky as ever.
对吧 格里
Right? Gerry?
-嘿 怎么样 -很好
-Hey, how did it go? -Good.
王八蛋 那太棒了
That's a... Son of a bitch, that's great.
过来一起坐下 来喝一杯
Come sit down with us, here, have a... Have a drink.
我们庆祝一下 认识一些人
Let's celebrate. Meet some people.
实际上...
Actually...
占用你点时间行吗 我要和你说句话
Just take a moment of your time? I'd like just to have a word.
好的 好的 好的 我马上回来 你们这些失败者
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll be right back, you beautiful losers.
我不知道那是什么意思 我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what it means. I don't know what it means.
什么 什么意思
What, what means?
好的
Okay.
这听起来会很疯狂
This is gonna sound crazy.
我当时下了重注
I was all in on this monster pot.
好吗 我当时全下了 我是说我身无分文
Okay? I was down to the river, I was gone, I mean, I was wiped out.
我只需要一张女王
And all I needed was a queen and...
一张女王 那是唯一能救我的
A queen, the only thing that could save me,
然后我发了一个誓 我知道这听起来很傻
and I made myself a promise and I know this sounds so stupid,
但是我发誓如果我拿到这张牌
but I made myself a promise that if I got a queen,
我就去小岩城
I'd go and... I'd go to Little Rock.
让一切回到正轨
I'd make things right,
你知道的 和我的女王一起
you know, with my queen.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你的前妻
Your ex-wife.
-没错 -当然...
-You were right. -Of course...
女人 我是怎么说的 都是女人的事
A woman. What did I tell you, huh? It's always a woman.
电影精选列表