我不知道怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我知道怎么办
I know what to do.
我们去小岩城 就这么办
We go to Little Rock. That's what we do.
这不是我们的计划 这太疯狂了
It's not on our way. It just seems crazy.
我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
你是个该死的疯子
Oh, you're a fucking lunatic.
-但是我喜欢 -你不介意
-But I love it. -You don't mind?
格里 我不...
Gerry, I don't...
那里有个美女让我 今晚和她一起回去
A beautiful woman right in there, asked me to go home with her tonight.
-然后呢 -我拒绝了
-And? -And I turned her down.
-是吗 -是的
-You did? -Yep.
为什么
Why?
当你走到一个岔路口 你就得选择
When you come to a fork in a road, you take it.
我们去小岩城
Let's go to Little Rock.
-格里 -嘿 桃乐西
-Gerry. -Hey, Dorothy.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我从小岩城路过 我想顺路来看看
I was just driving through Little Rock. I thought I'd stop by.
你从小岩城路过
Oh, you were just stopping through Little Rock.
听着 我没必要说 我只是...
Look, I don't have to stay. I just...
但是见到你还是很开心 尽管只能有一会儿
Thought it did be nice to see you. Even if it is just for a minute.
那进来吧
Come on in, I guess.
我刚才在泡茶
I was just making some tea.
-你要来点吗 -好的 好的 可以
-Do you want some? -Yeah, yeah. Sure. Absolutely.
嘿 亲爱的 我吵醒你了吗 对不起
Hey, darling. Did I wake you? I'm sorry.
不 没事的 你在哪
No, it's okay. Where are you?
我们绕道小岩城了
We're... We're on a little detour in Little Rock.
-小岩城 -是的
-Little Rock? -Yeah.
新奥尔良怎么样了
What happened to New Orleans?
不 我现在在车里 在格里前妻家外面
No, I'm sitting in a car right now, outside Gerry's ex-wife's house,
他进去想挽回她
and he just went in there to win her back.
这让我想起了你
And he got me thinking about you.
我和圣路易斯
Me and St. Louis,
堪萨斯城 所有的地方 真的
Kansas City, all kinds of places, really.
-她在哪 -学校
-Where is she? -School.
很好
That's good.
和盖里怎么样了
Hmm. How are things with Gary?
我们结婚了
We got married.
噢...
Oh, oh...
恭喜
Congratulations.
你有想过把我和盖里 做个交换吗
Did you ever think it was funny that you traded me in for a Gary?
你知道的 盖里 盖里...
You know, Gerry, Gary...
他在哪
Well, where is he?
-工作 -做什么的
-Working. -What does he do?
电工
He's an electrician.
是个好工作
That's a good job.
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
我...那个...那个
I... That... That...
这张照片里本来有我
I used to be in this photograph.
那是我的手 你把我从照片里剪了
That's my hand. You cut me out of this picture.
我不想看到你 格里
I didn't want you on my wall, Gerry.
好的 那你就有必要把我 排除出我女儿的生活
Well, okay, but you have to cut me out of my daughter's life
-让她见不到我 -那是玩笑话吗
-so that she can't see me? -Is that a joke?
那是你自己造成的
You cut yourself out years ago.
-不 不 -是的 是的
-No, no. -Yeah, yeah.
你上次来是什么时候
When is the last time you visited?
或者给她寄生日礼物
Or sent a present on her birthday?
我之前遇到了一些
Well, I had been having some
-经济危机...-不是钱的事
-money difficulties... -it's not about money.
那么检查她的作业 给她做饭
How about checking her homework, or making dinner
给她打电♥话♥
or, uh, calling?
打个招呼
To say hi.
你...
You...
谢谢你的茶
Thank you for the tea.
我能借用一下厕所吗
May I use the bathroom on my way out, please?
你知道在哪里
You know where it is.
教教我
Teach me something.
我累了 柯蒂斯
I'm tired, Curtis.
拜托 我只想听你的声音 给我唱首歌♥
Come on. I just want to hear your voice. Sing me a song.
-我现在不想唱歌♥ -求你了
-I'm not gonna sing you a song right now. -Please.
求你了 算我求求你
Please. Pretty please?
好的 这首怎么样
All right. How about this?
现在你知道了字母歌♥
Now you know your ABCs
下次和我一起唱
Next time won't you sing with me?
-喂 -我回来怎么样
-Hello? -What if I came back?
出去
Get out.
你知道 我会还你的
You know, I was gonna pay you back.
别管了
Leave it.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
不 没什么
No. It's fine.
我喜欢这地方 格里
I love this place, Gerry.
密西西比是个好地方
Moe Greene of Tunica, Mississippi.
我们要逗留一阵子
We're gonna get comped for days.
我不会让任何人妨碍你
I'm not gonna let anyone stab you.
欢迎来到玩家小镇
Welcome back to Player's Town.
谢谢你 朵拉
Thank you, Dora.
抱歉 这在2009年就失效了
I'm sorry, this expired in 2009.
我想是的
I'm afraid so.
我认为不可能 你能再试试吗
I don't see how that's possible. Can you try that again?
慢一点
Go easy now.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我得说我对你很失望 朵拉
Well, I have to say that I am very disappointed in you, Dora.
我们有一些395美金一晚的套房♥
Well, we do have some suites available for $395 a night.
你就不能就 你知道的
Can't you just, you know, push
按下右边的按钮
the right buttons down there and comp us a suite
看在往日的情分上 为我们安排个房♥间吗
for old times' sake, what do you say?
抱歉 先生
Um, sorry, sir.
你什么时候下班
What time you get off?
一直到十一点
I'll be here till 11:00.
我想11:15在休息室和你见面
I want to meet you in the Player's Lounge at 11:15.
-我有男人了 -那和我有什么关系
-I got a man. -What's your man have to do with me?
戒指很不错
That's a pretty ring.
好的 听着
Okay, look.
我可以给你特别的折扣
I can get you the AARP discount.
便宜一成
That's 10% Off.
格里 嘿
Gerry, Hey.
你觉得如何 就一晚 我们付得起一晚的钱
What do you say? How about one night? We can afford one night.
-算了吧 我们去别的地方 -为什么
-Forget it. Let's go someplace else. -Why?
好的 标间多少钱
Okay. How much is the regular room?
-99美金 -这就好点了 对吧
-$99. -That's a little steep, don't you think?
-拜托 把钱给我 -等等
-Come on, just give me the money. -Oh, hold on.
等一下
Just one moment.
你知道这个人是这里的贵宾吗
Do you realize that this guy is the Mel Greene of Tunica, Mississippi?
他有贵宾卡 所以就让 我们住一晚 仅此而已
He has a VIP card. So, please, can you just comp us for one night, that's all?
抱歉 先生 我没权利那么做
I'm sorry, sir. I don't have the authority to do that.
好的 那就不...好的 不
Okay, that's not... Okay, no.
不 我现在就得找经理谈谈
No, I'm gonna need to speak to a manager right now!
-经理 -嘿 格里
-A manager! -Hey, Gerry.
抱歉了 对不起 等一下 我能和你谈谈吗
Excuse us. I'm sorry. One second. Can I talk to you for a second?
-钱在哪 -什么钱
-Where's the money? -What money?
我们会好起来的
We're gonna be fine.
格里 你嘴上说我们 会好起来的
Gerry, your lips are telling me that we're gonna be fine,
但是你这神态就像是...
but you're slouching like a...
就像是一个尿裤子的孩子
Like a kid who just pissed his pants in the sandbox.
到底怎么了
Where are we at, huh?
喂
Ger?
都没了
Ground zero.
我之前就想告诉你
I tried to tell you before.
-你想告诉我 -该死的混♥蛋♥
-You tried to tell me? -Fucking cunt! Shit!
我一整晚都赢她的 但是她最后得到了...
I was nailing her all night and she fucking turned queen on the...
你在孟菲斯输了
You lost in Memphis.
电影精选列表