Thank God I met Dick so I could fucking survive your indecision.
迪克·哈特 理查德·哈特 -是的
Dick Hart. Richard Hart. -Yes.
他都他妈死了 -他爱我
Who fucking died. -Who loved me.
他死了 -他爱我
Who died. -Who loved me.
是哦 他现在是具尸体 而那个当年在医院外面
Yeah, he's a corpse now and I was the one who was a fool
像白♥痴♥一样等你的傻瓜是我 是真实的我
waiting outside the fucking hospital for you like an idiot in my truth.
真实的你是个该死的谎言!
Your truth is a fucking lie!
它吸光了每个房♥间的能量 害得我们其他人没一点机会
It sucks up the energy in every room and gives the rest of us zero opportunity
以真我的身份生活 甚至是呼吸
to live or even breathe as our true selves.
你的真♥相♥让你勇敢坚强
Your truth makes you brave and strong
却吸干了我们其他人的勇气或力量
and saps the rest of us of any kind of bravery or strength.
因为这太让人精疲力竭了 莱尼
Because it's so draining, Lenny.
去爱并接受一个
It's so draining to love and accept someone
不爱也不接受自己的人 真是太累人了
who doesn't love and accept themselves.
这是我所知道的关于你的唯一真♥相♥
And that's the only truth I know about you.
如果你不当心的话 就会变成一个孤独终老的女王
If you're not careful, you're going to die a lonely, old queen.
妈妈!爸爸!
Mommy! Daddy!
妈妈!爸爸!
Mom! Dad!
爸爸! -妈妈!
Daddy! -Mom!
史努比来了 快点! -快来
Snoopy's here, hurry up! - Come on.
妈妈!你要错过史努比了
Mommy! You're missing Snoopy.
你们俩在里头干什么呢?
What are you guys doing in there?
他好大 -你们在里头待了好久了
He's so big. - You've been in there for ages.
爸爸! -在
Dad! -Yes.
快来
Come on.
我去
I'll go.
大家好
Hello.
大家好 你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
嗨 你好吗?
Hello. Hello. How are you?
很好 你好 嗨
Wonderful. Hello. Hello.
我很喜欢
What I love
周四的排练
about these Thursday rehearsals
因为我们有机会跟你们谈谈 我们对音乐的看法
is that we get a chance to talk to you about what we think of the music.
所以 感谢各位的到来 大家下午好
So, thank you for coming and good afternoon.
今天我们要学习肖斯塔科维奇的 第14号♥交响曲 作品135
Um, today we're studying Shostakovich's 14th Opus 135.
我对这件作品的认识是…
What I realized about this piece...
或许这有点病态 但我倾向于认为它不是…
It could be morbid, but I tend to think that it's not...
…那就是
...is that
随着死亡的临近…
as death approaches...
我认为作为一名艺术家
I believe that an artist must
必须摆脱一切束缚他的东西
cast off anything that's restraining him.
作为一名艺术家
And an artist
不管你还剩多少时间 都必须坚定地、在绝对自♥由♥的状态下
must be resolute in creating, whatever time he has left,
进行创作
in absolute freedom.
这就是为什么…
And that's why...
我也得为我自己做到这一点
I have to do this for myself,
我的余生…
I have to live...
无论长短 都要完全按照
the rest of my life, however long or short that may be,
我想要的方式度过
exactly the way that I want.
就像越来越多的 生活在这个时代的人一样
As more and more of us are in this day and age.
♪ When Sir Beelzebub Called for his syllabub ♪
♪ In the hotel in Hell ♪
♪ Where Proserpine first fell ♪
♪ Blue as the gendarmerie were the Waves of the sea ♪
♪ Rocking and shocking the bar-maid ♪
♪ Like Balaclava, the lava came down ♪
♪ From the Roof, and the sea's blue ♪
♪ Wooden gendarmerie ♪
♪ Took them in charge while Beelzebub roared for his rum ♪
(《门面》:一场娱乐盛宴)
♪ None of them come! ♪
结束 谢谢大家 这一场拍完了
And cut. Thank you. That's the scene.
老天 我的嘴皮子 从没动得这么快过
My goodness. I don't think my mouth has ever moved so fast.
柯林 你真好 -给你 费利西亚
You are sweet, Colin. -Here you are, Felicia.
我想再来一遍
I'd love to do one more.
没问题 -如果你们不介意的话
Yes, of course. -If you don't mind.
所以 这一段要记住 如果起调低一点 就更有跳跃感
So, this thing where, remember if you hold the score low you get a better bounce.
要更低 我起得高了
Lower. I was doing it high.
如果再来一遍 我想从第44小节开始
If we do it again, I'd love to start at bar 44.
而且我觉得打击乐可以再轻一点
And I do believe percussion could be a little bit quiet.
还在头疼? -没事
Still have a headache? -It's fine.
辛西娅 -他们是否意识到
Cynthia. -Do they realize
由你负责制♥作♥只是时间的问题?
it's only a matter of time before you direct the production?
早就开始了 昨天的地毯不是这个颜色
Already happening. The carpet was a different color yesterday.
我对地毯的看法是对的 -我同意
I was right about the carpet. -I agree.
我都忘了自己有多喜欢工作了
I just forgot how much I love being at work.
我们快结束了 -预约的位子可以等
We're almost finished. -Reservation can wait.
这里太有意思了 真的 -等等
This is such a hoot. Really. -Wait.
我以为今晚该是我带你出去
I thought tonight was my night to take you out.
你们俩都别再为我担心了 我很好
Oh, you both have to stop worrying about me. I'm fine.
我比以前任何时候都忙 -要更好 而不是更忙
I'm busier than ever. - Better, not busier.
不过 那是真的 不是吗? 难道不是…
Though, boy, that's true, isn't it? I mean, doesn't the...
《可怜的凶手》下周就进行预演吗?
Poor Murderer go into previews the next week?
别提醒我
Don't remind me.
谁说我在担心你?
Who said anything about worrying?
我只是很贪婪 想要尽可能多地拥有你
I'm just greedy to have as much of you as I can get.
我全是你的
I'm all yours.
你刚才在说什么?
What were you talking about?
我在说要怎么…
I was talking about how...
我刚才在说什么? -我不记得了
What was I talking about? -I can't remember.
或许我是在说 今晚每个人看上去都很英俊
Maybe I was saying how handsome everybody looks tonight.
有很多男性 非常多
A lot of hombres. Lots.
“嫩鸡”?我们就是这么叫他们的
Chicken? That's what we call them.
有嫩鸡总是好事
Always good with the chickens.
你真的很喜欢嫩鸡嘛
You really like the chickens.
我超爱嫩鸡 -我知道
I love the chickens. -I know you do.
哈里 我要… -好
Harry, do I-- -Yeah.
就在那里吸吧 -好
Just do it off there. -Yeah.
吸到了吗? -很专业
Did you get it? -Like a pro.
都从你鼻子喷出来 洒在我身上了
It's raining down on me through your fucking nose.
没事 你就在这吸吧
It's fine. Just right over here.
给 我来服务大家
Here you go. I'll just serve everybody.
莱尼… -我没事 谢谢
Oh, Lenny-- - I'm fine. Thank you.
我很抱歉… -没事 谢谢 没问题
I'm sorry-- -It's okay. Thank you. It's fine.
杰瑞·罗宾斯说得对 如果你们住酒店时分房♥睡
Jerry Robbins was right, you can't maintain a relationship
你们的关系就没法维系
when you're living in various hotel rooms.
你要开始惹我不开心了 -听着
You'll start to upset me now. - Listen.
不 宝贝 不 我只是想…
No, darling, no, I just wanted to...
我打电♥话♥是因为 我想问问你周末有什么计划
I called because I wanted to ask what your plans were for the weekend.
几天后我们会回家
We're gonna be home in a couple of days.
我想着我们可以都去费尔菲尔德 你只需说服你妈就行
I thought we could all spend it in Fairfield. You just have to nudge Mommy.
“我们”指的是谁?
Who's we, Daddy?
不是 我…
No, I...
他又不是怪物
Well, he's not a monster.
他是个非常聪明…
He's an utterly brilliant...
讨人喜欢的小伙子
delightful fellow. He's my genius little leprechaun. He's not even my type.
是我的天才小妖精 甚至都不是我的菜
爸爸 请别
Daddy, please don't.
爸爸 拜托别跟我聊这个
Daddy, please don't talk to me about this.
宝贝…
Darling...
我对你充满了敬畏
I'm in awe of you.
我非常爱你 杰米…我爱你
I love you so, Jamie... I love you.
我知道
I know. I know.
我知道
I know.
我会再跟你妈谈的
I'll talk to Mummy again.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Daddy.
不知道你有没有看到
I don't know if you saw it,
但《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的评论里 提到了你 评价很积极
but you did get a wonderful mention in The New York Times review.
是吗? -我替你留了一份 我想着可以…
Oh, really? -I kept it for you. I thought I could--
我不想看
I don't wanna see it.
不想 那只会让我觉得不舒服
No, it just makes me feel uncomfortable.
但你很贴心 谢谢
But that's so sweet. Thank you.
好吧
All right.
周一晚上过得怎样?
How was Monday night?
周一…不 我觉得
Monday... No, I don't think
我不想谈那件事 -等等
I want to talk about it. - Wait.
周一晚上发生了什么? -没什么
电影精选列表