Jealousy of...
天晓得具体嫉妒我什么
Of whatever it is that I do
总之这给我惹了一辈子的麻烦 如今让你也受牵连 我很抱歉
that has plagued me all my life and I apologize for plaguing you now.
希望这样解释能有帮助
But I hope that helps.
所以那些流言不是真的?
So the rumors aren't true?
不是 宝贝
No, darling.
谢谢你…
Thank you...
来找我谈
for coming to talk to me.
让我松了一口气
I'm relieved.
我们进去吧 -什么…
Let's go inside. -What...
好 什么颜色?
All right, what color?
我们这里有…
Here we have--
这三个是同一种红色 但深浅不同
We've got three shades of the exact same red.
不是同一种红
It's not the exact same red.
这个显然是蓝色
This one apparently is blue.
我要试试… -蓝色…
I'm gonna try-- -Blue--
我们是不是不玩字谜游戏了?
So we're just giving up on anagrams, guys?
你打算设计一个图案啊
You're gonna make it a design.
我们正在做美甲 -你真是个艺术家
Having a nail session. - You're an artist.
看看这个 是个小棋盘格
Look at this, it's a little checker.
我当时想着 让他来这里度周末会是个好主意
I thought it was a good idea for him to come for the weekend.
我知道杰米很喜欢跟他在一起
I know how much Jamie loves being with him.
杰米? -你也喜欢他的 不是吗?
Jamie? - You like him too, don't you?
我是喜欢
Yes, I do.
亲爱的 如果我
Darling, if I've done
哪里做得不对 你就说 -没有
something wrong, tell me. -No.
不是的 我不知道为什么杰米特别…
No, I don't know why Jamie is particularly...
我不知道你为什么会说 她特别喜欢…
I don't know why you said she was particularly interested in...
汤米很热情 又相当聪慧
Well, Tommy is very, sort of, warm, and he's highly intelligent,
我们的女儿也是
as is our daughter.
好吧 -而且…
Okay. - And--
不 我的意思不是… -不 我也很想
No, I'm not saying that-- - No, I have an interest
跟他待在一起
in spending time with him too.
我没想把带他来这里的原因 完全归到杰米身上
I'm not trying to shove it off that I brought him here for her.
显然不是 -对 显然不是
Clearly not. -Well, no, obviously not.
我只是想说杰米是另一个原因
All I'm saying is that's just another reason why.
但我完全可以叫他别来 -不用
But I can easily tell him not to come. -No.
显然我会错了意
I misread the room, clearly.
不是的 -我会错了意
No. - I misread the room.
其实不是因为那个 是因为…
Well, it's not really about that. It's about...
因为什么? -没什么
What is it about? - No, nothing.
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
那就是没问题了?
So, then, it's fine?
对吗?
Yes?
对 -好的 亲爱的
Yes. - All right, darling.
我来做 好吧
I'll do it. Okay.
怎么了? -我只是…
What? - No, I just...
没什么 我还以为我们在谈话
Nothing. I thought we were having a conversation.
我们是谈了呀 -没事
But we were. - No.
我很抱歉 我还以为我们谈完了 -我知道你很忙
I'm sorry. I thought we were finished. - I know you're busy.
我不忙 我只是迫不及待地 想把这个完成
I'm not busy, I'm just desperate to finish this.
那就去吧 亲爱的 我没不让你去 去吧
Well, then, do it, darling. I'm not stopping you. Do it.
大家都去哪儿了?哦 在这儿呢
Where is everybody? Oh, they're here.
嗨 各位 我要宣布一件事
Hello, everyone, I have an announcement to make.
我完成了《弥撒》的创作
I have finished "Mass."
太好了 爸爸
Yay, Dad.
你们妈妈要去哪儿?
Where is Mummy going?
胡丽亚 谁把史努比留在前厅了?
Julia, who left the Snoopy in the vestibule?
你好 布莱恩 亚历克斯
Hello, Brian. Alex.
是谁…谁把史努比抛弃在前厅了?
Who left... Who abandoned Snoopy in the vestibule?
谁抛弃了史努比? -是我 对不起 爸爸
Who abandoned Snoopy? -That was me. I'm sorry, Daddy.
今天是他的重要日子
I mean, it's his day.
他开始吃了起来… -爸爸 你得看看我
He started eating it... -Daddy, you have to see me.
多少? -住嘴
How many? -Stop.
你为什么这么没完没了? -多少?
Why are you going on and on about this? -How many?
我真的很抱歉 -有个女人…
I'm so sorry. -There was a woman--
感恩节你都来晚了一天
You're a day late for Thanksgiving.
我知道 哈里给我安排了很多事 我得做…
I know. Harry had me going all over. I had to do--
尼娜很不开心
Nina was very upset.
我没觉得…尼娜看上去没不开心呀
Well, I don't think... Nina doesn't seem so upset.
你有没有听到 她在因为某个陌生女人而尖叫?
Did you hear her screaming about some random woman?
你终于说服她过来了?
You finally got her to come.
作为给你的惊喜… -爸爸!
As a surprise for you-- -Daddy!
那是当然 谢谢你 胡丽亚
Of course. Thank you, Julia.
尼娜不是因为那个女的不高兴
Nina's not upset about the woman.
她是因为你 差点错过了感恩节而不高兴
She's upset about you almost missing Thanksgiving.
我们都不知道你会不会来 -感恩节快乐
We didn't know if you were coming. -Happy Thanksgiving.
迈克 请留下 -谢谢
Mike, please stay. -Thanks.
我得下楼去 -杰米 你带他去
I got to go down. -Jamie, take him.
好的 来吧 迈克 -谢谢
Yeah, come on, Mike. -Thank you.
想先吃些点心吗? -不用了
Do you want any snacks first? -No, I'm good.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
亲爱的
Darling? -Mmm.
有那么一瞬我还以为…
For a second I thought...
你那招可真够绝的 -什么?
It was quite a stunt that you pulled. -What?
你那招可真够绝的 -什么意思?
That was quite a stunt that you pulled. -What do you mean?
亲爱的 你把我的枕头、拖鞋
Well, darling, you put the pillow outside and the slippers
牙膏和牙刷全放在了门外 而且从那以后我就没再见过你
and the toothpaste and the toothbrush and I haven't seen you since.
我知道你在生我的气 老天 但是…
I understand you're angry with me. Jesus Christ. But, I mean...
我们讲点道理好吗?
let's be reasonable.
智利有一句俗话
There's a saying in Chile
叫“绝不要站在满腹粪便的鸟下面”
about never standing under a bird that's full of shit.
而我却在
And I've just been living
那只该死的鸟下面
under that fucking bird
生活了这么久 简直成了笑话了
for so long, it's actually become comedic.
我觉得…
Well, I think...
你在任由自己的悲伤… -得了吧!
that you're letting your sadness get-- -Oh, stop it!
让我说完… -这两者完全没…
Let me finish... -That has nothing to do with me...
…我想要说的话 我觉得… -不
...what I'm going to say. I think... -No.
…你在任由自己的悲伤 战胜你的理智
...you're letting your sadness get the better of you.
跟我无关 全是因为你 所以你应该喜欢才对
It's about you, so you should love it.
你想要失眠、抑郁、生病
You want to be sleepless and depressed and sick.
这样你就不用履行自己的义务
So you can avoid fulfilling your obligations.
什么义务? -对赐予你的东西的义务
What obligations? -To what you've been given.
对你的天赋的义务
The gift that you've been given.
得了吧 -老天
Please. -My God.
这天赋伴随着负担 你知道吗?
The gift comes with burdens. Do you have any idea?
假装坦诚、假装爱的负担 -抱歉 但这是事实
The burden of feigning honesty and love. -Sorry, that's the truth.
尽管你喜欢与人相处 而且内心充满了爱
That above all you love people and from that wellspring of love
生活中还是出现了各种难题与麻烦
the complications arise in your life.
正是如此 -醒醒吧!把眼镜摘了
That's exactly right. -Wake up! Take off your glasses.
你的内心充满仇恨 你内心充满了仇恨和愤怒
Hate in your heart. Hate in your heart and anger.
恨的东西太多 都数不清了 这就是你的动力
There's so many things, it's hard to count.
是深深的愤怒在驱使着你
That's what drives you. Deep, deep anger drives you.
在指挥台上时 你并没让听众听到
You aren't on that podium allowing us to experience the music
创作时想要表达的情感 你是在对着我们发泄愤怒
the way it was intended. You are throwing it in our faces.
你怎么敢说这番话! -有多少乐章
How dare you? -How much we'll never be able to
我们将永远都无法理解 我们见证你轻而易举地做到这一点
ever understand and by us witnessing you do it so effortlessly,
你希望我们会知道 希望我们会发自内心地领悟到
you hope that we will know, really know, deep in our core
我们对你来说有多不重要 -这就是你的问题
how less than we all are for you. -That's your issue.
而且是你的傲慢… -加入那帮人吧
And it's your hubris-- -Join the crowd.
你整天跟哈里给你找的 那些满眼天真的男服务员欢蹦乱跳
You prance around with all your dewy-eyed waiters that Harry corrals for you
搞得好像他们是年轻才俊 能给你什么启迪
under the guise they have something intellectual to offer you
其实是你在“教”他们 -至少我的心是敞开的
while you are "teaching" them. -Well, at least my heart is open.
你竟然好意思说这话!
The audacity to say that!
难道你忘了
Have you forgotten about the four years
犹豫要不要娶我的那四年了吗?
where you couldn't decide if you wanted to marry me?
这就是我的想法 -我想象中的你?
That's what I think. -The idea of you?
我们上周看的张伯伦的电影里
The Chamberlain movie we saw last week,
他说:“我要怎么跟 你想象中的我竞争呢?”
he said, "How could I compete with the man you think I am?"
还好当时我遇到了迪克 才他妈熬过了你的犹豫不决
电影精选列表