I'm thinking of a number.
我猜不出 9 -不是
Oh, I don't know. Nine. -No.
5 -不是 你得动动脑筋
Five. -No, you have to think.
我在努力呢
I'm trying to.
我在努力
I am trying to.
是2 亲爱的 -2啊
It's two, darling. -Two.
是2
It's two.
就像我们
Like us. -Hmm?
你和我 一对
Like us, a pair. -Mmm.
池塘里的两只小鸭子
Two little ducks in a pond.
靠在我身上 亲爱的
Throw your weight on me, darling.
就是这样 完全靠上来 对 就是这样
That's it. Put all your weight on me. Yes, that's it.
把头往后靠 就是这样
Lean your head back. That's it.
好了 亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
你们好啊
Hello, dears.
嗨
Hello.
大美人
Gorgeous.
我想你
Missed you.
非常想你
Missed you so much.
妈妈?你还好吗?
Mummy? You all right?
我很好 我没事
I'm good. I'm fine.
来这里的路上是不是像噩梦一样?
Did you have a nightmare getting here?
当然 是这家伙开的车
Of course. This one was driving.
不会吧 -我觉得就算我们想
Oh, no. - I don't think we could've gone
也不可能再往东继续开了 -你知道我不喜欢开车
farther east if we'd tried. - You know I hate driving.
真希望我能早点来 有没有…
Oh, I wish I'd come earlier. Is there...
你需要什么吗?
Is there anything you need?
有什么我能做的吗?
Anything I can do?
别再烫小卷了
Never get another perm.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
雷蒙说这是场胜利
Ramone said it was a triumph.
是场“巨大”的胜利
It's a gigantic triumph.
莱尼呢?
Where's Lenny?
我也不知道 在睡觉吧
Oh, I don't know, he's sleeping or something.
你还记得…
Do you remember that...
你拉我去参加的那个成人礼吗?
that bar mitzvah that you dragged me to,
亚历山大的朋友的
one of Alexander's friends?
那个小…太好了 -记得
The little... Yes. -I do.
有…
With...
他叫什么来着?
Oh, what's his name?
费尔德曼 是的 -对!
Feldman. Yeah. - Yes!
当时我们在那儿 当然 我坐在亲爱的费利西亚边上
So, we're there and I am, of course, seated next to our dear Felicia here.
她一如既往地迷人 让我相形见拙
And she looks stunning as usual. Woe is me.
当时莱尼比现在要轻十多公斤
And Lenny's about 25 pounds lighter.
皮肤黝黑 从头到脚穿了一身白
And tanned, just tanned, all in white from head to toe,
包括白色漆皮鞋 没穿袜子
including white patent-leather shoes with no socks.
这在当时很流行
It was very en vogue.
胡说
A lie.
突然 莱尼
Well, at one point Lenny,
站了起来 一身雪白地
he gets up, you know, in that all-white attire
朝诵经台走去
and he makes his way up to the lectern. Um...
是的
Yes.
不 没事 那个…
No, it's fine. The, um...
莱尼穿着一身白 -是的
Lenny in the white suit. - Yes.
他穿了一身白色…然后…
And he's all in white... and, um...
他…
he...
他走上诵经台…
Uh, he goes up to the lectern and...
我不记得有人让他发言 -没有
I don't think anybody asked him to speak. -No.
但是…
But...
他从我们的桌子走到台上 花了20分钟
it took him 20 minutes just to walk from our table up there,
在经过的每张桌子前停一下 跟桌上的人聊几句
stopping at every table he passed, chit-chatting of course,
最后 他到了那个被吓坏的男孩身边
and finally, he arrives up there next to the frightened boy.
然后费利西亚毫不犹豫地
And Felicia leans up to me
靠向我说
without missing a beat and says,
“这下新娘有了”
"And now we have the bride."
他起来了
He's risen.
哦
Oh.
我的天 -有演出
Oh, my God. - A production.
小心点 杰米
Watch it, Jamie.
下次再见
I'll see you.
好 行 再见 下次见
Okay. All right, bye. See you.
我爱你
Love you.
我不想再有任何访客了
I don't want any more visitors.
不想要了 我想去睡觉
No more. No more. I want to go to bed.
好的
Yes, okay.
是的 不 你得把它取消了 是的
Yes. No, you're gonna have to cancel it. Yes.
这个嘛…
Well...
不 我不会离开的
No, I'm not leaving.
这个没商量
That's out of the question.
我跟那乐团合作了15年 他们会理解的
I've had a relationship with the orchestra for 15 years, they'll understand.
不 那个…
No, that--
我不会离开这里的 哈里 你得自己想办法了
I'm not leaving here, Harry. You're gonna have to figure it out.
是的
Yes.
是的 我们挺好
Yes, we're doing fine.
你在上厕所吗? -没有 我拉不出
Are you using the bathroom? -No, I can't.
你得多喝水 -我在努力
You have to drink your water. -I'm trying.
我的天 我一直都觉得很冷
Oh, my God, I'm freezing cold all the time.
不 别帮我 我不需要帮助
No, don't help me. I don't need help.
我不需要
I don't need it. I don't need it.
放手
Let go.
快上来吧 来吧 别搞得这么麻烦
Get into bed, come on. I don't need all this fuss.
枕头还舒服吗? -真的 挺好的 来吧
Are the pillows all right? -Honestly, they're fine. Come on.
躺下吧 -好的
Just lie down. Lie down. -Okay.
对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
要知道…
You know...
你所需要做的…
all you need...
所有人都需要做的 就是能体谅别人的感受
all anyone needs is to be sensitive to others.
仁慈
Kindness.
仁慈
Kindness. Kindness.
亲爱的 已经四十分了 你吃过药了吗?
Darling, it's ten minutes past half hour. Did you take your medicine?
没 我不… -疼得厉害吗?
No, I don't-- -How's your pain threshold?
我记得他让我别吃
I think he told me not to take it.
谁让你别吃? -阿克尔
Who told you? -Arkell.
亲爱的…
Darling...
阿克尔不是我们的医生 伯纳德·克鲁格才是
No, Arkell's not our doctor. It's Kruger... Bernard.
阿克尔好几年前 就不是我们的医生了
Arkell was our doctor many years ago.
当然 我不知道什么…
Of course, no, I don't know what...
也许你该去吃点药 你的疼痛怎么样?
Maybe you should go take some medicine. How's your pain?
没事
It's fine.
不痛? -不痛
No pain? - No.
好吧 这个弄好后就吃 好吗?
Okay, well, after this, take it, all right?
亲爱的 好吗? -我正在集中注意力呢
Darling, all right? - No, I'm concentrating.
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
什么?
What is it?
说起儿时回忆… -是的
Speaking of childhood memories... - Oh, yes.
这可能是个好主意 -有趣多了
Could be a good idea. - More interesting.
是吧? -放吧
Now, is it? - Put it on.
(雪莉·埃利斯《拍手歌♥》)
Do you remember that song, dear?
还记得这首歌♥吗 亲爱的?
你记得? -你们觉得我们会吗?
You do? -Do you guys think we do?
还记得那支舞吗? -不记得了
Do you remember the dance? - No.
你跳得最糟… -你记得那支舞吗?
You were the worst-- - Do you remember the dance?
你绝对是最差的
You were the absolute worst at it.
♪ The monkey chewed tobacco On the streetcar line ♪
♪ The line broke, the monkey got choked ♪
♪ They all went to heaven In a little row-boat ♪
♪ Clap-Pat Slap-Clap ♪
♪ Slap-Pat Clap-Slap ♪
♪ Clap-Pat ♪
把手拍起来
Get your hands into it.
大家都过来
Come here, everyone.
过来
Come here.
吉恩宝贝 过来
Sweet Gene, come here. Come here.
电影精选列表