过来 吉恩宝贝
Come here. Sweet Gene, come here.
我们进屋里去吧
Let's go to the house.
病人在哪儿呢?
Where's the patient?
病人呢?
Where is the patient?
医生来了 你好啊 护士
The doctor is here. Hello, nurse.
那个…
And, uh...
我爱你
I love you.
你闻上去…
You smell like...
一股吞拿鱼味儿…
tuna fish...
还有烟味儿
and cigarettes.
被你发现了
You caught me.
难闻死了
It's horrible.
行吗? -行
You got it? - Yeah.
拿上行李
Get the bag.
我觉得整部作品的要点 就是合为一个整体
I think the main point of this whole piece is becoming one.
不仅包括后排的定音鼓 还包括前排的小提琴
Not only the timpani in the back, but also the violins in the front.
必须将它们视为一个有机体
Have to treat them all as one organism.
做到了这一点 就可以在此基础上发挥
If you do that, then you can just work from there.
有我在呢 所以 别担心
I've got you. So don't worry.
好吗?我就在这儿 整个过程我都会引导你的
Okay? I'm right here. I'm gonna take you through it.
好吗?开始吧 -好
Okay? Here we go. -Okay.
各位 这是威廉
William, everybody.
请从第3-11小节开始
Bar three-eleven, please.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
好 不好意思
Okay. Sorry.
打断一下
Sorry.
既然你已经通过迟滞
Now that you've made it clear
清楚地表明了延长符号♥…
that you're retarding into the fermata...
是的 我只是还不清楚这之后…
Yeah, I'm just still unclear after--
挺好的 一切都很连贯
It's fine, everything's together.
但是之后呢?你打算怎么办?
But what happens after? What are you gonna do?
因为他们不知道是会一泻千里呢
'Cause they don't know. You gonna bleed out of it or you gonna
还是如水滴一般?你打算怎么做?
drip out of it? What are you gonna do?
我会这么做
I'll do this.
慢慢渗出 听上去是这样
Leak out of it. That's what it sounds like.
延迟符号♥
Fermata.
前面那小节 -前面那小节
Bar before. -Bar before.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
不行 不够清楚
No, that's not clear.
是呀 我没感觉
Yeah, I didn't feel that.
请再来一次吧 不好意思
One more time please. Sorry.
要我…
Shall I--
好 这很不错
Okay, that's very nice.
但这还是一个小节
But that's still a bar.
好 我觉得我知道你要的感觉 我来做给你看
So, if I could just show you what I think you wanted
如果我错了 就告诉我 -好
and if I'm wrong, you tell me. -Okay.
我觉得你想要的是这样 你想把它带到…就得…
So think you want to do. Where you want to take it... You have to do...
中断 然后一个弱拍
cut off and an upbeat.
四分音符 我觉得这是你真正想表达的
Quarters. I think that's what you really mean.
延长符号♥前那个小节开始
Bar before the fermata.
对吧? -对
Right? -Yeah.
我理解得对吗?我做了什么?
Did I get it? What did I do?
原来我做了这个
Ah, that's what I did.
掌声是给我的还是给你的?
That's for me or for you?
响一点
More.
大声点!
More. More!
很不错 好
That's very good. Okay.
重新从这里开始 好 谢谢
Start back here. Okay, thank you.
对他客气点
Be kind to him.
如果夏日都不在你心中歌♥唱 那就没什么能在你心中歌♥唱
If summer doesn't sing in you, then nothing sings in you,
如果没什么能在你心中歌♥唱 那你就无法创作音乐
and if nothing sings in you, then you can't make music.
这是她对我说的话
Something she told me
当时我因某事而沮丧
when I was gloomy about something
然后背诵了 埃德娜·圣文森特·米莱的这首诗
and recited this Edna St. Vincent Millay poem,
后来那成了民谣歌♥唱大会
which then became Songfest.
不过 夏日确实还在我心中歌♥唱
But summer does still sing in me.
不如之前那么响亮 也不如…
Not as strongly as it used to or...
也不如之前那么频繁…
or as often...
但它还会歌♥唱
but it sure does.
不然 很久以前我就投湖自尽了
If not, I would've jumped in the lake long ago.
有问题要问吗?
Any questions?
《大♥师♥风华:真爱乐章》
(献给杰米、亚历山大和尼娜)
电影精选列表