You can beat it, Ma.
我爷爷那个怂逼都挺过去了 所以
My granddad did, and he's a fucking pussy, so...
是啊 马大姐
Yeah, Ma.
-坚强点 -谢谢
- Stay strong. - Thanks.
还有 如果你们有时间
And, uh, if you have time
或者谁想周六来我家玩一下
or you want to come over on Saturday...
当然 别有压力
No pressure, though.
没有压力
No pressure.
我勒个大槽啊
Well, fuck me in the butt.
跟我过来
Come with me.
快点 该死的罗斯科 挪挪你的屁♥股♥
Come on. Goddamn, Rosco, bring your ass...
该死的
Oh, shit!
快点
Come on.
她带着的是斯蒂芬妮的手链
She was wearing Stephanie's bracelet.
你没注意到吗
You didn't notice?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥赶紧滚上车
Get your ass in this motherfucking trailer.
我一直没找到我外婆的戒指
I've been missing my grandma's ring,
如果一直找不到的话 我妈会宰了我
and my mom is gonna fucking kill me if I don't find it.
我敢打赌绝对在她那里
And I bet she has it.
我也弄丢了我妈给我的耳环
You know, I'm missing the earrings my mom gave me.
咱们得去那个贱♥人♥家里
We're going to that bitch's house.
要是别人看到咱们怎么办
Hey. Hey! What if somebody sees us?
蠢货 荒郊野岭的 谁会注意到咱们
We're in bumfuck, dumbass. Nobody's gonna see us.
-我靠 -海莉 海莉
- Oh, shit. - Haley? Haley?
咱们走吧 行吗 我说真的
Let's go, okay? I'm serious.
不行 我知道她拿了我外婆的戒指
No. I know she has my grandma's ring.
别这么怂 走啊
Don't be such a pussy. Let's go.
真够 优雅的
Wow, this is... really graceful.
麦琪
Maggie.
什么鬼
What the hell?
我去
What?
好的
Yeah.
相拍得倒是挺酷的 马大姐
Cool it with the pics, Ma.
这也太惊悚了吧
This is so creepy.
苏·安
Sue Ann?
本
Ben.
我都不知道你在这里工作
I didn't know you worked here.
你好吗 最近怎么样
How are you? How you been?
我 我挺好的
I'm-I'm good.
我挺好的
Yeah, I'm-I'm good.
我这老伙计该接种疫苗了
Well, uh, this old guy needs his shots.
我们的兽医十二月搬到佛罗里达去了
Our vet moved to Florida in December,
所以我们想换个新宠物医院
so we're looking for a new spot.
我们这儿当然可以打疫苗
Well... we can certainly do that.
见到你真好 你看起来不错
Well, it's good to see you. You look great.
我们有多久没见了
How long has it been, huh?
有15年吗
15 years?
-还是20年 -差不多吧
- 20? - Something like that.
这让我觉得自己老了
That makes me feel old.
我可不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
我也不喜欢 每天都觉得自己在变老
Me, neither. I feel it every day.
签个名就行 剩下的我来填
Oh, just-just sign it. I'll do the rest.
好
Sure.
很高兴见到你
Well, it's good to see you.
我们应该找个时间叙叙旧
We should catch up sometime.
真的吗
Really?
我 我非常乐意
I-I... I'd like that.
-你知道麦吉尔酒吧 -知道
- You know Magill's Pub? - Yeah.
我下班后过来 带上狗
I'll come back after work, pick him up,
然后我们直接去那里
and we can go right there.
我想换件衣服再去
I-I wouldn't want to go in my scrubs.
我们6点在那里见 怎么样
How about I meet you there at 6:00?
可以
All right.
喂 你好
Hello?
你好
下课后储物间见
保密呦
亲亲抱抱
本
麦琪
Uh, Maggie?
怎么了
What?
你可能想 看看
You might want to, um, take a...
卧♥槽♥
Oh, my God!
你们在这里干什么
What are you guys doing in here?
没关系的 我不介意
It's okay. I don't mind.
你又在这里干什么
Uh, what are you doing here?
我住这里 这是我家
I live here. This is my house.
你能走路
Uh, you can walk?
-那个 我以为 -我不应该走路的
- I mean, I thought that... - I'm not supposed to.
-我生病了 -抱歉打断一下
- I'm sick. - Uh, sorry.
现在是什么情况
What's happening?
这是海莉
Uh, do you know Haley?
海莉 这位是
Haley, this is...
吉莉 你叫吉莉对吧
Genie. Genie, right?
我们上周在这里时 我把学生卡落这了
Yeah, we were here, uh, last week, and I left my school I.D.
我考试需要它
I need it for the PSATs.
PSAT 美国国家优秀奖学金资格测试
你好 吉莉
Hi, Genie.
你好
Hi.
你牙齿很好看
You have pretty teeth.
你 你嘴真甜
Uh, that's-that's very sweet of you.
我好像从来没有在学校见过你
I haven't seen you at school in, like, forever.
是的 我妈 她
Yeah, my mom, sh...
我病的很严重
I get sick a lot,
我妈认为 我最好在家呆一段时间
and my mom thought it would be better if I stay home for a while.
我妈告诉我
My mom says that
医生说是脊椎出了问题 而且正在恶化
the doctors say it's my spine and it's getting worse.
我脑子都乱了
My mind is, like... blown.
马大姐是你的妈
Ma is your m-mom?
-对不起 苏·安是你妈 -是
- I'm sorry, uh, Sue Ann is your your mom? - Yeah.
我经常听到你们在地下室的声音
I hear you guys downstairs in the basement a lot.
好玩吗
Is it fun?
挺好玩的
Uh... it can be.
你应该加入我们
You should come.
你们应该走了
Y-You guys should leave.
我妈不喜欢别人进她的房♥间
My mom doesn't like when anybody's in her room.
最好别惹她生气
It's better not to get her upset.
如果你们不说 我也不告诉她你们来过
I won't tell her you were here if you don't.
不会 我们什么都不会说
Oh, no, we're not saying shit.
下次学校见吧
Maybe I'll see you at school?
-好 -行
- Maybe. - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
-见鬼 -快走
- Shit. - Go, go!
离开这里
Get out of here!
好吧
Okay.
吉莉
Genie!
怎么了 妈
Yes, Mama?
你有下楼鼓捣这些小猫吗
You been down here messing with these kitties?
没有 妈
No, ma'am.
好吧 他们被人动过了
Well, they've been moved!
赶紧走
Go.
你看起来很漂亮
You look pretty.
我要出去一趟
I'm going out.
你该吃药了
It's time for your medicine.
我想知道我能回学校了吗
I was wondering if I can go back to school.
我感觉好多了 我很想念我的同学
I'm feeling better, and I miss my classes.
你病得很严重
You're too sick.
那些庸医 他们没有发现你的问题
And these doctors, they don't quite see it yet.
我知道
I know.
每天去半天就行
But maybe half a day would work.
这样 老师可以给我的作业写评语
That way, my teachers can grade my homework
你也可以省心
and you don't have to.
我可以坐公共汽车去