I can ride the bus.
你看起来不太好 宝贝
You don't look well, baby.
你的头发也太长了
And your hair is way too long.
也许在你头发掉光前我们应该把它全剪了
So maybe we should just cut it all off before it all falls out.
其他孩子会取笑你
The other kids will make fun of you.
他们就是这么做的
That's what they do.
所以你必须和我在一起
That's why you have to stay here with me,
在一个安全的地方
where it's safe.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you.
♪ 我想和你走遍万水千山 ♪
♪ I want to walk this world beside you... ♪
这是你第一次 是不是
It's your first time, isn't it?
你知道你在做什么吗
Do you even know what you're doing?
不知道
No.
你要跪下
You're gonna get on your knees.
把它含在嘴里
Put it in your mouth.
不断的吞吐
Move your head backwards, forwards.
相信我 男人都是快枪手
Believe me, it won't take long.
你看起来很性感
You look hot.
谢谢你 梅赛德斯
Thanks, Mercedes.
燃起来 女孩
Pow, girl.
很抱歉我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
没关系
Oh. Don't even worry about it.
今天临时加班
I got caught up at the office.
嗯 你看起来很可爱
Well, you look lovely.
你好吗
Oh, hey. How are you?
一杯美格 不加冰
I'll have a Maker's, neat.
美格 威士忌的一种
苏·安 你呢
And Sue Ann?
一杯无糖可乐 谢谢
Uh, uh, Diet Coke, please.
你真要让我一个人喝吗
Are you really gonna make me drink alone?
我坐在这静静的看着你就好
Oh, I am content to sit here and watch you do your thing.
那好吧
Hmm. Fair enough.
所以 你和其他同学还有联♥系♥吗
So, uh, you keep in touch with anyone from school?
没有
No, no.
有时 我会碰到一些老同学 但是
I mean, I run into people every now and then, but, uh,
我不会参加同学聚会
I don't do reunions or anything like that.
我参加了十周年的聚会
I went to the ten-year reunion.
在那之后 就没去过
After that, forget it.
我妻子讨厌整个过程
My wife hated the entire experience.
我听说她去世了
I heard she passed away.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
是啊 是癌症
Yeah. Cancer got her.
你过得怎么样
What are you gonna do.
我前几年结婚了
Yeah. I was, uh, married years ago.
但是 又离婚了
But... it didn't work out.
有时候你越想得到的东西
Sometimes you want something so badly,
就越得不到
and then suddenly you just... don't.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
那是什么 电击枪
What is that, a Taser?
本 我喝可乐你就要电我吗
You gonna tase me for drinking a Diet Coke, Ben?
这是个人追踪装置
It's a personal tracking device.
好的
Okay.
我的整个车队都有这些装置
I have these devices on my entire fleet of trucks and vans,
包括我儿子安德鲁的货车
including my son Andrew's van.
为什么我儿子在你家玩
Why the fuck is my son spending time at your house?
这个你需要问他
You need to talk to him.
我现在在问你
Well, I'm talking to you, right now.
我不知道你要我说什么 本
I don't know what you want me to say, Ben.
我们能不能 不在这里谈论这些
C-Could we please not do this here?
我是这样想的
Well, here's what I think.
我觉得你是想报复我
I think you're trying to get back at me.
得了
Come on.
我们都知道你喜欢我
We both know you had a thing for me,
而我根本懒得理你
and I barely gave you the time of day.
你就是个废物 苏·安
You're a loser, Sue Ann.
你一直都是 这很可悲
You always have been, and it's pathetic.
有些人永远都不会变 对吗
Some people just don't change, do they?
对 不会变
No. They don't.
我警告你 苏·安
This is your one warning, Sue Ann.
如果我再发现我儿子出现在你周围
And if I hear that my son has ended up anywhere near you
或在你家 我不会报♥警♥
or your damn house, I won't be calling the police.
我会亲手来处理
I'll handle it myself.
你明白吗
You understand me?
如何找到藏在汽车上的追踪器
苏·安 放下手♥机♥
Sue Ann, put down the damn phone.
拿推子 给这个小家伙剃毛
Get the clippers and shave this fella.
吉莉是马大姐的女儿 她没告诉过我们
Genie is Ma's daughter, and she never told us.
明白吗 她能走路
Okay? She can walk.
我们在那的时候 她一直在房♥子里
And she's been in that house the whole time we've been there.
马大姐和我们父母是高中同学
Ma went to high school with our parents.
她从学校年刊上撕下几页
Like, she tore out pages from her yearbook
把自己和你♥爸♥的照片贴在一起
and pasted herself in pictures with your dad
还有我妈和梅赛德斯
and my mom and Mercedes.
-这太恐怖了 -谁在乎
- I mean, it's so creepy! - Who cares?
胰腺癌是很严重的病
Pancreatic cancer's some fucked-up shit.
那些药物都会让你做一些奇怪的事情
All that medicine makes you do some weird stuff.
你不是吧
You can't be serious.
我妈妈死前也表现得很奇怪
My mom acted weird, too, before she died.
关于你♥妈♥的♥事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your mom.
但我认为苏·安没得癌症
But I don't... I don't think Sue Ann has cancer.
我认为她过去喜欢你♥爸♥
I think she used to be in love with your dad,
并且我觉得她现在 爱上了你
and I think she's, like, in love with you now.
是吗 那很好啊
Well, duh.
-我开玩笑的 -你乐在其中
- I'm kidding. - You're totally into it.
我在开玩笑 真的
I'm sort of kidding, yeah.
离开是最容易的 我并不担心
Leaving, that was the easy part. I didn't worry about that.
但搬家的的过程很难
The move was hard.
你说得很清楚了
Oh, I hear you loud and clear with that one.
对吧 我从未意识到我有这么多东西
Right? And I just never realized how much stuff I had
直到我看到那些搬家的纸箱
until I saw it all in boxes.
这真的很难
It was diffi...
你好 亲爱的
Hi, honey!
我给你介绍一个人
I want you to meet someone.
这是苏·安
This is Sue Ann.
麦格斯
Mags?
麦琪
Maggie.
很高兴见到你 麦琪
Nice to meet you, Maggie.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
她在小路的看病的宠物医院工作
She works at the vet where we take Lou.
她这次是来是来看狗怎么样了
And then she was just stopping in to check on how he was doing.
这只是一个回访 以确保
Oh, just a friendly follow-up to make sure
没有什么药物注射的不良反应
there wasn't a reaction to the shots.
到这来 来 坐下来
Here. Come. Sit down.
你猜怎么着
And guess what.
我们和本还有梅赛德斯是高中校友
We went to high school together, with Ben and Mercedes. Huh.
那么 你在哪里上学 麦琪
Mm. So, uh, where do you go to school, Maggie?
富兰克林高中
I go to Franklin.
我知道有多难交到朋友
I know how hard it can be to make friends.
她做得很好 她交了一些好朋友
Well, she's doing good. She's made some great friends.
都是非常好的孩子 我为她感到骄傲
Really nice kids. I'm proud of her.
该死 看我的记性
Oh, shit. Look at me. Oh.
总是丢三落四
Always running behind.
请原谅我的不请自来
Sorry to just drop by unannounced.
我只是特别容易爱上这些动物
I just get so attached to these animals so quickly.
我可能有毛病吧
Oh. There's probably something wrong with me.
别这样说
Oh, please.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
欢迎你随时来家里玩
Come by anytime. You're welcome.
很高兴见到你
It was so good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
还有 麦琪
And, Maggie,
你帮我照看那条狗