telling me that there were some teenagers
在岩石堆这里喝酒
drinking out at the rock piles.
姑娘 你在这里看到谁了吗
You seen anybody out here, young lady?
-警官 我们没 -我在问这位姑娘
- Sir, we don't have any... - Wrong, young lady.
伸开双臂 伸开
Put your arms out. Put 'em out!
再大点 退后 往后退
Wide. Back up. Move back.
你♥爸♥让我来抓你
Your daddy sent me out here to arrest you.
我高中时和你♥爸♥一起打过橄榄球
I played football with your dad in high school.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
And he's a dick.
所以
So...
我十分钟之后再回来
I'm gonna come back in ten minutes,
把所有这些都清干净 明白吗
and all your shit out here is gonna be gone. You got it?
-明白 -嗯 我知道了
- Yep. - Yeah, I-I got it.
-你明白了吗 -明白了 我觉得行
- Do you? - Yeah, I think...Yes.
很好 拿着你们的破玩意从这里出去
All right, get your shit, and let's get out of here.
-好 -立刻
- Okay. - Right now.
所以 我想回家
So, I want to go home.
这有什么好笑的
How is that funny?
-哥们 怎么会 -我们差点
- Dude! How did... - We would have been
闭上你的臭嘴
shot the fuck up.
该死
Shit.
这都几点了 你去哪里了
Hey. Hey.
你身上有股大♥麻♥味
You smell like pot.
我什么都没吸
I didn't smoke anything.
你刚跟谁在一起
Who were you with?
就是些同学 我给你留了张便条
Just some kids from school. I-I left you a note.
对 你出去玩就只给我留张便条
Yeah, you leave a note when you're up to something.
为什么不直接给我发短♥信♥
Why didn't you just text me?
不知道 我手♥机♥没电了
Uh, I don't know. My phone died.
我们就开车出去转了转
We just drove around.
然后你就嗑药了 麦琪
And you got high. Maggie.
我什么都没吸
I didn't smoke anything.
他们叫我出去玩 我就答应了
And they asked me just to go out, so I said okay.
这真没什么大不了的
It's really not that big a deal.
我才不会去讨人厌 因为自己不抽大♥麻♥
I'm not gonna be some fucking loser
就叫别人也不要抽
and tell them not to smoke 'cause I don't.
别这样跟我说话
Do not talk to me like that.
-过来 -你上了一整天的班
- Come back here. - Why should I wait around for you
凭什么我得一直等着你 这公平吗
while you're at work all day? How is that fair?
我很高兴你能融入进去 我真的很高兴
I'm glad you're fitting in. I really am.
我希望你下次别这样
I want you to make smarter decisions than that.
就像你之前多明智似的
Like all the amazing decisions you've made.
你好
Hi.
我是艾丽卡 我是送他来打♥针♥的
I'm Erica. Uh, I'm dropping this boy off for shots.
这是路易
This is Louie.
你来得正是时候 艾丽卡
Well, you're right on time, Erica.
老实说 我上班快迟到了
Actually, I'm running late for work.
我能晚点再填这张表吗
Can I just fill this out later?
可以 在下面签字 剩下的我来填
Oh, yeah, just-just sign the bottom, and I'll do the rest.
谢谢
Thank you.
苏·安
Sue Ann.
苏·安
Sue Ann!
接一下这该死的
Answer the fucking...
布鲁克斯宠物医院
Brooks Veterinary.
好 稍等 梅西夫人
Yeah, hold on, Mrs. Macy.
我们去找你的表
We'll get your file.
你为什么不接电♥话♥
Why aren't you answering the phones?
对不起 我偏头痛又犯了
Sorry. I'm fighting a migraine.
那就去吃点给马用的镇定剂
Well, go get some horse tranquilizer.
随便你 只要你好好干活
I don't care. Do your job.
来吧 孩子 走吧
Come on, boy. Come on.
我在看约翰·休斯的系列电影
I'm marathoning John Hughes movies,
你想一块看吗
if you want to hang.
你看过《红粉佳人》吗
Have you seen Pretty in Pink?
没 我告诉过你我要跟海莉一起去玩
Well, no, I'm hanging out with Haley, remember?
对哦
Oh, yeah.
你打扮得就像要去见男孩子
You look like you're going to see a boy.
你是要去约会吗
Are you going to meet a boy?
-不是 -不是吗
- No. - No?
我们 我们只是朋友
We're-we're just friends.
好吧 机灵点 要是需要我去接你
Okay, well, be smart, and call me
就给我打电♥话♥ 我不会生气的
if you need me to come get you. I won't be mad.
-好吗 -我保证
- Promise? - Promise.
-好的 -好的 我爱你
- Okay. - Okay, I love you.
-拜拜 宝贝 -拜拜
- Bye, honey. - Bye.
她他妈的怎么把东西放她车里
Yo, why the fuck is she putting it in her truck?
我赌里面肯定也很臭
Oh, I bet it smell like ass in there, too.
伙计们
Guys.
她来了 她来了
Oh, here she comes, here she comes.
好的 我买♥♥了两瓶鹦鹉湾
Okay. I got two bottles of Parrot Bay,
十八罐百威淡啤
uh, 18-pack of Bud Light,
-而且他们这次还有火流星 -太好了
- and they had the Fireball this time. - Ah, sweet.
-谢谢 -不 等等
- Thank you. - Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
要不你们 跟我去街上
Why don't you just, uh, follow me down the street,
一手交钱一手拿货
and you can pay me and get the stuff.
有人盯着我呢 我可不想丢了工作
I got eyes on me. I don't want to lose my job.
好 行 我跟你去
Cool. Yeah, I'll follow you.
秘密交易吗
Secret hand-offs?
他妈的开玩笑吗 我去 太棒了
Are you freaking kidding me right now? Fuck yes!
好吧
Okay.
她怎么开这么久还不停
I feel like she really doesn't want to get caught.
要是她能开快一点就好了
It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't drive so slow.
-这个地方好诡异 -好吧
- This place is creepy. - All right.
-这不太安全吧 -没事
- This is fucking sketchy. - No, it's good.
不 我觉得她真的想睡他
No, I think she wants to bang him for real.
别说了
Oh, shut up.
怎么麦琪 吃醋了 你吃醋了吗
What, are you jealous, Maggie? You jealous?
小声点 等等 他在跟她说话
Shh, shh, shh. Wait, he's talking to her.
-他 -别说话
- He's... - Shh.
你把钱给她了吗
Did you give her the money?
算是吧
Uh, well, kind of.
他说要是我们不想开一晚上车的话
She said we could hang out in her basement
可以在她的地下室玩
if we didn't want to drive around all night.
我不知道该怎么答复她
I didn't know what to say.
我要去 我急着撒尿
I mean, I'm down. I got to pee really bad.
不 不行
No. No, no, no, no.
我们不认识这个女的 所以
We don't, we don't know this chick, so...
是不认识 但是没有警♥察♥
No. No cops, though.
你怎么想
What do you think?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 行 我们走
Okay... All right, let's go!
-你认真的吗 -对 出去
- Are y'all serious? - Yes! Get out.
-我要撒尿 -太他妈爽了
- I got to pee! - Fuck yeah.
进来吧伙计们
You guys come on in.
进来吧
Come on in.
知道你们不会
It calms me down so much to know
在外面喝酒开车 我就放心了
that you guys aren't out there drinking and driving.
老实说 我希望你们能安全一点
I mean, to be honest, I would rather you be safe.
如果你们要找地方喝酒
If you're gonna do it somewhere,
我这里也行
might as well be here, right?
这里有洗手间吗 我想用一下
Do you have a bathroom I can use?
不大 但你随便用
It ain't much, but it's all you.
-谢谢 -好了
- Thanks. - Okay.
酒吧开张了
The bar is open.
从来没人来过这里
Wow. Nobody's been down here a minute.
-好恶心 -有点奇怪
- Ugh. - Weird, though.
好恶心
Oh, that's nasty.
是我的问题 还是这里就是很冷
Is it just me, or is it cold in here?
这里感觉就像是
Yo, this place smells like
我曾祖母的房♥子
my great-grandmother's house.
上帝啊