我的天 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
没关系 我在别人注意之前
No, it's okay. I got you out of there
就把你带出去了 所以没事的
before anyone really noticed, so it's not a big deal.
天啊 不是吧
Oh, my God, no.
天啊 我逗你的
Oh, my God. I'm fucking with you.
说真的 你没事 你
Seriously, you're fine. You...
你可真够混♥蛋♥的
Oh, you're such an asshole.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我再也不想去马大姐家玩了
I don't want to hang out at Ma's anymore.
我也不希望你去
And I don't want you there, either.
-你认真的吗 -是
- Seriously? - Yeah.
为什么
Why?
好吧 那我不去了
Okay, I won't.
不过你现在得陪我去吃蛋卷
But now you have to go get egg rolls with me.
-好的 -我要沾蕃茄酱吃
- Okay. - I'm gonna put ketchup on them.
好
Okay.
地♥西♥泮♥片 一种安♥眠♥药♥
我靠
Oh, shit.
-怎么了 -是我妈 我妈回来了
- What? - She's home. She's home.
好吧 快坐到椅子上
All right. Um, uh, get in the chair.
就那么坐着吧 我也不知道该怎么办
Just... sit down. I don't know.
你好 麦格斯
Hey, Mags.
屋里有个男孩
There's a boy in my house.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
该死
Shit.
汤普森夫人 我叫安迪 很高兴见到您
Hi, Mrs. Thompson. I'm... Andy. Nice to meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了 安迪
Nice to finally meet you, Andy.
工作怎么样
How was work?
你们挺忙的
It was busy.
你俩口渴了吗
You two thirsty?
你在做饭
You cooking?
牛肉奶酪三明治
Cheesesteaks.
-你想吃一个吗 -不了 我不饿
- Do you want one? - No, I'm good.
请坐 安迪
Have a seat, Andy.
我妈五年前去世了
My mom passed away five years ago.
我爸有一家武装押运车公♥司♥
And my dad owns an armored vehicle company,
所以他们会替 比如
so they transport stuff for, like,
博物馆 银行之类的运东西
museums and banks and that kind of thing.
你♥爸♥是本·霍金斯吗
Is your dad Ben Hawkins?
-对 -我们是高中同学
- Yeah. - We went to high school together.
我不知道你妈去世了 我很抱歉
I didn't know about your mom. I'm so sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
我爸现在找了个新炮♥友♥
Dad's got a new fuck buddy now.
对不起
Uh, sorry.
-你指梅赛德斯 -对
- Mercedes? - Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
你觉得她怎么样
How do we like her?
我这么说吧 我更喜欢
Let's just say I'm more of a...
其他人
Porsche kind of guy.
-她就是个婊♥子♥ -行了
- Yeah, she's a bitch. - All right.
-抱歉 -你们还想喝点什么
- Sorry. - Do you want some more to drink, guys?
不用了 谢谢
I'm okay, thanks.
你人气爆棚啊 小伙子
You're really blowing up there, kid.
妈
Mom.
-你有很多女朋友 安迪 -别说了
- You got a lot of girlfriends, Andy? - Stop.
-你拉黑她就行 -我的天啊
- Oh, just block her. - Jesus Christ.
我就这么干的
I did.
我知道 安迪也拉黑她了
Yeah, Andy had to as well.
我内疚
I feel bad.
你可别 谁管她
Don't. Who cares?
你猜怎么着 我要告诉其他人也拉黑她
You know what? I'm gonna tell everyone else, too.
好了 听好了 小贱♥人♥们
All right, listen up, bitches.
所有人永远拉黑♥马♥大姐
Everybody block Ma for good.
我认真的 那婊♥子♥疯了
I'm serious. That bitch is crazy.
听着 我奶奶人特别好
Look, my grandmother is very sweet.
咱们去看看 能否去她那个
We'll see if we can, like, hang out
衰毙了的房♥子里玩 怎么样
in her lame-ass house instead. Okay?
你能小点儿声吗
Do you mind?
管好自己的事吧
How about you mind your own damn business!
你碍着我事了
You're making your business my business.
今天别惹我 老女人 今天不行
Not today, old lady! Not today!
你个贱♥货♥
You bitch.
给你 唐娜
Here, Donna.
该死
Shit.
让开
Move!
听好了 小贱♥人♥们
Listen up, bitches.
所有人永远拉黑♥马♥大姐
Everybody block Ma for good.
我认真的 那婊♥子♥疯了
I'm serious. That bitch is crazy.
听着 我奶奶人特别好
Look, my grandmother is very sweet.
咱们去看看 能否去她那个
We'll see if we can, like, hang out
衰毙了的房♥子里玩 怎么样
in her lame-ass house instead. Okay?
苏·安
Sue Ann!
你喂动物了吗
Have you fed the animals?
有人吗
Hello?
过来 关上门
Over here. Close the door.
未知号♥码
5条消息
你们好 我是马大姐
Hey, this is Ma.
我换了个新号♥码
I got a new number!
刚卖♥♥了点新东西
Just picking up a few things.
别逼我独自喝酒
Don't make me drink alone.
而且我也不想听到 任何像
And I don't want to hear any of this
"我有作业" 这种借口
"I have homework" crap.
别逼我独自喝酒
Don't make me drink alone.
♪ 别逼我独自喝酒 ♪
♪ Don't make me drink alone ♪
♪ 别逼我独自喝酒 ♪
♪ Don't make me drink alone ♪
你们生我的气了吗
Are you guys mad at me for something?
我跟你讲 我可是
I mean, I, uh,
冒着丢饭碗的风险 让你们玩得尽兴
risked my job so that you could have fun,
而且我们绝对玩尽兴了
and we definitely did.
你们至少该说声谢谢吧
The least you could do is, you know, say thank you.
大家好 我是苏·安
Hey, guys. It's Sue Ann.
听着 你们明天放学后一定要去
Look, I really need you to meet me...
石头堆那里见我
at the rock piles after school tomorrow.
有点儿急事
It's an emergency.
请一定要来
Please come.
-你好吗 -你好
- What's up, guys? - Hey.
你们好
Hey.
你们能来见我真是太好了
You guys are so sweet to meet me out here.
-怎么了 -是这样的
- What's the matter? - Oh, it's...
很抱歉这几天我这么情绪化
Sorry-sorry for the dramatics.
只是
It's just that, uh...
我病了
I'm sick.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得了癌症
It's cancer.
胰腺癌
Pancreatic.
我最近吃了很多药
And I've been taking a lot of medicine lately.
医生们还不知道该怎么治疗
The doctors don't really know how to treat it yet.
真的很吓人 因为这些药让我
And it's scary, because the meds make me...
不那么幽默也不像我自己 真的很抱歉
less fun and-and not myself, so I'm sorry.
-很抱歉 -是啊
- Sorry to hear that. - Yeah.
-对不起 -我们啥都不知道
- Sorry. - We had no idea.
我明白 亲爱的 我明白
I know, honey, I know.
我只是 我本来想保密的
I just... I try to live my life privately.
不管怎样 我都会挺过去的
But I'm gonna beat this.
不过我真挺需要朋友的
I could sure use some friends, though.
我会挺过去的 对吧
I'm gonna beat this, right?
好的
Okay.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
我得回去工作了
I got to go back to work.
我就是想 告诉你们
I just wanted to... let you guys know.
你能挺过去的 马大姐