你们都还好吗
How are y'all doing?
我没来你们就开始喝了
You already started drinking without me?
好 跟上我的节奏 来啊 快
Yeah. Catch up. Come on, now. Come on, now.
没有我聚会不会开始的
Party doesn't start without me.
看这个
Watch this.
苏·安
Hey, Sue Ann.
你好
Hi.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
你为什么只坐着呢
Why are you sitting down?
你为什么不和大家一起跳舞呢
Why aren't you up dancing with everyone?
我是在等你
Um... well, I guess I was waiting on you.
好吧 所以你
Oh, okay. So you're not...
你不经常参加聚会吗
you don't go to a lot of parties?
不 不是 我经常参加聚会
Oh. No, no, no, I-I go to a lot of them.
没有 只是 没什么
Oh, no, it's... no, it's-it's fine.
每个人都有第一次 真的
There's a first time for everything. Absolutely.
我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair.
谢谢 我也喜欢你的发型
Thanks. I like yours.
真的吗 谢谢你
Really? Thank you.
给你 快点 艾什莉
Here you go. Come on, Ashley.
喝一个不会死的
One's not gonna kill you.
能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
喝牛奶就是身体好
Milk did that body good.
达瑞尔
Darrell.
我 我根本不想抽
I-I don't even want this.
你的耳环可真漂亮 麦琪
Those earrings are beautiful, Maggie.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
是我妈给我的
My mom gave them to me.
这是我爸和我妈第一次约会的时候
I mean, well, my dad gave them to my mom
我爸送我妈的礼物
when they first started going out,
然后她又把它们给了我
and then she gave them to me.
虽然他们已经离婚了 但是
I mean, they're broken up now, but, you know.
你有个好妈妈 对吗
You got a sweet mama, huh?
对
Yeah.
把音乐关小点 听好了
Yo, turn the music down. Listen up!
干杯
Cheers!
嗨起来吧
¡En fuego!
马大姐 过来 我们要敬你一杯
Ma, come here. We're toasting you.
-喝一杯 -我 我不喝酒
- Do a shot. - Ooh, I-I don't drink.
我上次喝酒的时候
I mean, the last time I did,
你不会想知道发生了什么的
you really don't want to know.
马大姐 马大姐 马大姐
Ma.Ma! Ma!
马大姐 马大姐 马大姐 马大姐
Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma!
马大姐 马大姐 马大姐 马大姐
Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma!
马大姐 马大姐
Ma! Ma!
好啊
Yeah!
-来吧 马大姐 -是什么声音
- Come on, Ma. - What was that?
是那台老制冰机器
That old-ass ice machine.
亲爱的 把音乐声开大点
Uh, crank up the music, honey.
谁想来一杯 再给我倒一杯
Who wants shots? Pour me another one.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好耶
Yeah!
我要尿尿 真的快憋不住了
I have to pee, like, really bad.
-现在就要去 -好吧
- Like, right now. - Okay.
你好 艾什莉
Oh. Hi, Ashley.
-我看你睡过去了 -很好笑 海莉
- I see you've slept it off. - Very funny, Haley.
我觉得金赛和达斯汀正在里面乱搞
I think Kinsey and Dustin are fucking in there.
我们去找另一个厕所吧
Let's go find another bathroom.
-什么 -快来
- What? - Come on.
-不 我们不能上去 -小点声
- No, we can't go up there. - Shh!
我们征求她同意
We'll ask nicely.
♪ 噢 现在我在统治世界 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, now I'm rulin' the world... ♪
该死
Oh. Fuck.
是的 真令人毛骨悚然
Yep, that's creepy.
你不该那么做
You shouldn't have done that.
我告诉过你
I told you.
我们必须走
Hey, hey, we have to go.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
不 不 我们必须要走了
No, no. We got to go.
我还没完呢
I'm not done.
我不管 快点上完
I don't care. Just finish.
好 好 等会儿 等会儿
Okay, okay, hang on. Hang on.
-发生什么了 -我们必须得走
- What's going on? - We have to go.
-不 不要冲水 -为什么
- No, don't flush! - Why?
-她会听到的 快出来 -好吧
- She'll hear. Just get out. - Okay.
天哪 马大姐 搞什么
Whoa! Christ, Ma! What the hell?!
你们他妈的在干什么 马上到楼下去
What the fuck are y'all doing, huh?! Get back downstairs!
♪ 水晶 钻石和珍珠 ♪
♪ Crystal, diamonds and pearls ♪
♪ 我将要反击 ♪
♪ I'm gonna fight back... ♪
发生什么事了
What's happening?
我们能离开这里吗
Can we please just get out of here?
天啊
Oh, my God.
麦琪 怎么了
Maggie, what?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
♪ 跳跃的 音乐 ♪
♪ Jumpin' music ♪
♪ 花言巧语的DJ ♪
♪ Slick deejays ♪
♪ 烟雾机 ♪
♪ Fog machines ♪
♪ 镭射光线 ♪
♪ Laser rays ♪
♪ 当心 周末 ♪
♪ Look out, weekend ♪
♪ 当心 周末 ♪
♪ Look out, weekend ♪
♪ 我来了 ♪
♪ Here I come ♪
♪ 因为周末是 ♪
♪ Because weekends were ♪
♪ 为了娱乐 ♪
♪ Made for fun ♪
♪ 因为周末是为了娱乐 ♪
♪ Because weekends were made for fun. ♪
马大姐
麦琪对不起
马大姐
真的很抱歉麦琪
马大姐
我不是故意的
马大姐
请原谅我
马大姐
麦琪对不起
马大姐
对不起
天啊 她给我发短♥信♥了
God, she's texted me,
大概有四百万条
like, four million times.
说实话 我都不记得发生了什么
Honestly, I don't even remember what happened, really.
不过查兹说我应该告她
Chaz says I should still sue her, though.
你觉得这周末她会让我们
So, do you think that she'd let us throw
在她家里办生日会吗
a birthday party at her house this weekend?
我听说她基本上同意你做任何事
I heard she lets you do basically anything.
我相信她会同意的 你只要
I'm sure she'd be down. You just, like,
给她列个单子 她就会搞定的
give her a list of stuff, and she'll hook it up.
-这太棒了 -对 是挺酷的
- That's crazy. - Yeah, it's kind of cool.
天啊 我喜欢你的手链
Oh, my God. I love your bracelet.
你在哪里买♥♥的
Where did you get it?
泰勒送给我的我们在一起五个月的礼物
Taylor gave it to me for our five-month.
所以我终于让他上我了
So I finally let him go down on me.
等等 你是怎么等五个月的
Wait, how did you wait five months?
怎么了
Hey. What's up?
你想和我出去吗
Um, do you want to go out with me?
想
Yeah.
好的 很好 真棒
Okay, that's great. Great.
我不知道我为什么那么紧张
I don't know why I was so nervous.
我 我本来想先给你发短♥信♥
I-I was gonna text you first,
但是我想
but then I was like,
"我应该用老派的方式"
"Oh, I should ask old-school," and...
这真可爱
That's cute.
等等 像普通约会还是
Wait. Like, on a date or,
像 像情侣一样
like, like a couple?
都像
Both.
好吧
Okay.
所以
So,
你为什么过这么久才约我出去
why did it take you so long to ask me out?