Yeah, she's weird, man.
去他妈的 生日
Fuck it, birthday.
你这个骗子
You fucking liar.
你说过你不会再到这里来玩
You said you weren't gonna hang out here anymore.
今天是查兹的生日 怎么了
It's Chaz's birthday. What the fuck?
-所以呢 -我没办法
- So? - I didn't have a choice!
如果我告诉你 你会很生气的
And if I told you, you would've been pissed.
-我以为你不喝酒 -马大姐会送大家
- Thought you don't drink. - Ma's getting everyone
回家的 好吗 她只是想
out of here, okay? She just wants
和原来的朋友一起玩 好吗
to hang out with the original crew, okay?
-满嘴屁话 -天啊 麦琪
- You're full of shit. - Oh, my God! Maggie!
天啊 你能来我太高兴了
God. I'm so happy you're here!
天啊 你真漂亮
God, you're so beautiful.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你应该去喝点水果酒
You should drink some of the punch
是马大姐为查兹的生日做的
that Ma made for Chaz's birthday,
真的太好喝了
'cause it is so good.
不 不要
No. No!
好了 该睡觉了
Okay, time for bed.
-等等 马上好 -我说关掉它
- Wait, it's almost over. - I said turn it off.
张开你的嘴
Open your mouth.
我听到楼下有人
I hear all those people downstairs.
总是这样
I always do.
晚安 妈妈爱你
Good night. Mommy loves you.
♪ 跳跳屋里的坏婊♥子♥ ♪
♪ Bad bitches in a bouncy house ♪
♪ 扭动她们的奶♥子♥ ♪
♪ Jiggle them tits... ♪
♪ 这么厚的靴子 ♪
♪ Booties so thick ♪
♪ 跳跳屋里有群坏婊♥子♥ ♪
♪ Got a bunch of bad bitches in a bouncy house ♪
♪ 她们都在骑在我身上 ♪
♪ And they all on my dick ♪
♪ 绿色的蛋蛋和尖叫的婊♥子♥ ♪
♪ Green eggs and hammin' them hos ♪
糟了
Shit.
♪ 把它给这些婊♥子♥ 不管在哪 ♪
♪ I'm-a give it to these bitches any-fucking-where ♪
♪ 去你奶奶家坐在他妈的椅子上 ♪
♪ At your grandma's house sitting in a fucking chair... ♪
快点
Come on!
♪ 在他妈的集市上坐摩天轮 ♪
♪ Sitting in the Ferris wheel at the fucking fair ♪
♪ 我真的没有选择 ♪
♪ I ain't really have a choice... ♪
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know, I know.
但我需要你保持清醒 好吗
But I need you to stay awake, okay?
该死
Fuck.
救命
Help, please.
吉莉
Genie?
救救我 我在这里
Help me. I'm in here.
吉莉
Genie?
天啊
Oh, my God.
麦格斯
Mags!
我能感觉到那双水汪汪的大眼睛在看着我
I can feel those big doe eyes watching me.
麦琪 你可不一般
Maggie, you are something else.
这种剂量的地♥西♥泮♥
That much diazepam can knock out
能让一只大丹狗昏迷五个小时
a Great Dane for five hours.
麦格斯 快点
Mags, come on!
今天是我的休息日 该走了
It's my day off. We're doing this.
你知道
You know...
有些人就正好合适
...some people just fit right in.
毫不费力地就来了
It comes effortlessly.
完美的小接触
Those perfect little touches.
完美的肌肤
Perfect skin.
这完美的肌肤
Oh, that perfect skin.
完美的腹部
Perfect belly.
一定很棒 帅哥
Must be nice, Most Handsome.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
姑娘 你惹我生气了
Girl, you're pissing me off!
然后是海莉 海莉
And then Haley, Haley.
最受欢迎 天生口才好
Most Popular, born with the gift of gab.
我需要一个男人 是吧
I need a man, huh?
这应该能让你闭一次嘴
This ought to shut you up for once.
他妈的
What the...?
斯图 麦琪不见了
Stu, Maggie's gone.
你能 你能过来吗
Can you ju... can you come over?
谢谢 好的
Thank you. Okay.
你知道这让人多难受吗
You know how hard it is
发现没有你大家都很开心
to know that everybody's having fun without you,
他们甚至不考虑你想不想加入
without even considering that you might want to join in?
最让人难过的是
And the hard part...
你站在旁边他们都视而不见
is when they can't even see you standing right beside them.
对不起 达瑞尔
I'm sorry, Darrell.
这里只给我俩留了一个位置
They've only got room for one of us.
他妈的
What the...?
马大姐
Ma?
亲爱的
Darling.
马大姐 你生我们的气吗
Ma, are you mad at us?
过来
Come here.
快点 起来 起来
Come on, up, up.
你是个大男孩了
Oh, you're a big boy.
你身上的味道真好闻
Mmm, you smell good.
和你♥爸♥爸一样
Just like your daddy.
感觉不错
This feels nice.
是啊
Yeah.
就像这世上只有我们两个人
Like we're the only two people in the world.
你知道我们是谁吗
You know who we are?
是最可爱的一对
The Cutest Couple.
是的
We are.
你也是最迷人的
You're Most Charming, too.
还有
And...
我爱你
I love you.
住手
Stop!
骗子
Liar.
求求你
Please!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你需要帮助 你需要帮助
You need help. You need help.
别他妈出声
Not one fucking sound.
别他妈出声 否则我割了你的喉咙
Not one fucking sound or I will slit your throat.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
苏·安 你今天过的怎么样
Sue Ann, how you doing today?
我很好
I'm good.
你院子里有好多杯子和瓶子
There are quite a few cups and bottles in your yard right now
还有 街上有几辆车
and, uh, couple cars on the street
停在你的私人车道附近
parked near your driveway.
你有什么要和我分享的吗
Is there anything you need to share with me?
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - I'm serious.
一定是女生联谊会的恶作剧之类的
Well... must be some sort of a sorority prank or something.
我想我得花一整天来收拾这些东西
I guess I'll have to spend the whole day picking all that up.
苏·安 你和谁在房♥子里
Who's in this house with you, Sue Ann?
妈 一切都好吗
Mom, is everything okay?
我女儿病得很重
My daughter is very sick,
而你现在不让我
and right now you're preventing us
带她去看医生
from getting her to a doctor's appointment.
我懂了
I see.
对不起 小姐
My apologies, young lady.
希望你感觉好些了
I hope you feel better.
救命 有人来救救我吗
Help! Somebody, please!
我叫你卧床休息
I told you to stay in bed.
为了你我刚才杀了这个人
You just made me kill this man.
我没有
I did not!
现在站起来
Now get your ass out of that chair
帮我把他拖进去
and help me drag him inside.
艾丽卡 怎么了 我们要去哪里
Erica, what's going on? Where are we going?
我想她的车已经开出18号♥公路了
I think she's off Highway 18.
好吧 我们会找到她的
Okay. We'll find her.
希望如此
I hope so.
坏女孩 玛吉
Bad girl, Maggie.
我告诉过你不要出声