还得再跑一圈呢
Got to do one more lap.
来啊
Come on.
打扰一下 您好
Excuse me? Hi.
您能帮我和我朋友们买♥♥一下这个吗
Um, would you mind buying this for my friends and I?
我给你钱
I have money for it.
不行 孩子
Not interested, kid.
-来 -我知道这有点奇怪 求你了
- Come on. - I know it's... I know it's weird, but please?
你晚上想睡在监狱吗
You want to spend the night in jail?
对你来说这听起来很有趣吗
Does that sound fun to you?
-安迪 我们能走吗 -我们走
- Andy, can we just go? - Yeah, let's roll. Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry.
Hawkins安保
好吧
Okay.
现在我懂了
Now I see what's going on.
一个小伙子让个姑娘替他干不愿干的事
A man sending a girl to do his dirty work.
孩子们 这种事情
Guys, I used to do
我像你们那么大的时候也常干
the same thing when I was your age.
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
你能帮我们买♥♥一点吗
Could you hook us up, though?
如果你们出了事
Mm. I wouldn't be able to live with myself
我良心会过不去的
if you got into an accident.
是我开车 我也不喝酒
Oh, well, I'm driving, and I don't drink.
我们只是去石头堆那玩一会
We were just gonna go to the rock pile for a little bit.
我发誓
I promise. Just...
我知道那个地方
I know where that is.
该死
Shoot.
我小时候也经常和同伴去那里玩
We used to hang out there all the time when I was a kid.
我该死的善心 牵着狗
Hell. Hold this dog.
好的
Yes!
啥都别说
And don't tell.
不会说的
No.
-萨姆 你好 -你好 苏·安
- Hey, Sam. - Hey, Sue Ann.
知道吗 狗杀的人比鲨鱼还多
Hey, y'all know dogs kill more people than sharks, right?
达瑞尔 你可真会说话
That's great, Darrell. Thank you.
啥
What?
我的小宝贝在这里
Whoo! There's my girl.
好了 他们没有那个叫火流星的
Okay. They didn't have whatever Fireball is,
所以我买♥♥了余震
so I got After Shock.
-太好了 -他说这俩一样
- Yeah. - Man said it's the same thing.
天知地知你知我知 好吗
This never happened, okay?
再次谢谢您 女士
Thanks again for doing this, ma'am.
谢什么 宝贝
For doing what, darling?
来 我的小可爱
Come on, baby.
快来 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
伙计 那个老女人想让你帮她口
Yo, that old chick wants to sit on your face, dude.
-你这么想 -想让你深深舔
- What, you think so? - Like, your entire face.
-爆她菊花 -别吧
- Smash her back. - Dude, I don't know.
-你们这群人 -这真的不
- Oh, come on. - Guys. That's not really...
好吧 我 我会的
All right, I would... I would smash.
-你们 -我的妈呀
- Hey. - Whoa! Oh, my God.
-搞什么鬼 -该死
- What the fuck? - Oh, shit.
找给你们的钱 我可不会吞
Your change. I'm not some thug.
您当然不会 谢谢
No, of course not. Thanks.
-谢谢了 -好好开车
- Thanks again. - Drive safe.
安迪•霍金斯
海莉
玛姬• 汤普森
苏·安
Sue Ann!
去打扫狗窝
Go clean out the kennels!
就是这个
Bingo.
Hawkins安保
需要请拨♥打♥
216-555-0176
你能先给我做点午饭吗
Oh, hey, could you get me some lunch first?
-好了 你们谁去生火 -我们走
- All right, someone start the fire, assholes. - Let's go.
快点嗨起来
Let's all get shit-faced.
看起来很偏僻啊
Seems pretty secluded.
是啊 可惜 这是镇子上
Yeah, sadly, this is pretty much
最适合喝酒的地方了
the best drinking spot in town.
对了 你什么时候来的 从哪来
So, when did you get here? From where?
大概一周前 从圣地亚哥来
From San Diego, like a week ago.
是吗 这
Oh, yeah. That's, uh...
这已经足够时间让你发现
that's enough time to realize
这个镇子其实非常无聊
there's nothing to do in this town.
糟透了
It sucks.
-对不起 我不说了 -谢谢
- Sorry. I'll stop. - Thanks.
你现在都搬过来了
You live here now.
这不是最糟的
It's not the worst.
和其他地方差不多
Kind of just like anywhere else.
现在也没那么糟了
Not anymore.
伙计们 你们在干嘛
Guys, what are you doing?
得了 快点
Come on, man.
好了 可以了 停下吧
Yeah, we're good. We're good.
喂 我是本
Yes, hello? This is Ben.
是本·霍金斯吗
Um, Ben Hawkins?
是Hawkins安保吗
Hawkins Security?
对 你是哪位
Yes. Who is this?
你认识的一个男孩可能正和他的朋友们
A young man you know just might be drinking booze
在岩石堆那边喝酒
with his friends out at the rock piles.
你说的是谁
And who might I know?
安迪
Andy.
好吧 你是谁
Okay. Who am I speaking to?
你猜
A little birdie.
苏·安
Sue Ann?
这只狗怎么还没准备好
Why isn't this dog prepped?
我只是
Oh, I-I just...
好吧 我今天不想再看到你
You know what? I don't want to see you anymore today.
快走 回家去 我来给这只狗做准备
Go. You go home, and I'll prep this dog.
我自己来
Do it myself.
别老玩手♥机♥
And stay off your damn phone.
坐下
Sit.
不 不用了
No, no, no, no. No. No, no.
该死
Shit.
别涂
Don't dab.
我认为你不该再涂了
I don't think you should dab anymore.
麦琪
Maggie.
麦琪 麦琪 麦琪
Maggie, Maggie, Maggie.
你喝口这个 这是我最喜欢的
You got to try this. It's my favorite.
行 好的
Okay. Okay.
你不想喝 就不喝
Oh, you don't have to if you don't want to.
-不 我想喝 -不 她必须喝
- No, no, I want to. - No, she has to.
-好吧 -我必须喝
- Okay. - I have to.
一小口 喝一小口
Take a sip. Take a sip.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-就是这样 -这个酒劲儿好大
- Hell yeah. - It's fucking strong.
这酒特别烈
It's very strong.
-妈的 -他妈的 是警♥察♥
- Fuck. - Oh, fuck, that's a cop.
-安迪 大♥麻♥在哪里 -啥 等等
- Andy, where's the weed? - What? Okay, wait.
-我找到大♥麻♥了 -快扔掉
- I got the weed. Okay. - Put it away.
-我们走 快 -我需要躲起来吗
- Let's go, let's go. - Do I hide?
不 麦琪 来这边
No! Maggie! Come here.
-不用吗 我不用藏起来吗 -不用
- No? I don't hide? - No, no, no, no, no, no.
-好吧 -你是个女孩
- Okay. - You're-you're a girl.
他不会对你怎么样 你不会有事的
He's not gonna do anything. You're fine.
-别出声 -要是我进了监狱
- Shh. - My mom's gonna fucking kill me
-我妈会杀了我 -表现得乖点
- if I go to prison. - Act cute. Act cute. Act...
出来
Come on out.
好的 警官
Oh, oh, okay, sir.
我说了 出来
I said get out here!
-对不起 -出来 立刻
- I-I'm sorry. - Come on! Right now!
-好 -你俩也出来
- Okay. - You, too, bud.
快点 出来
Come on. Get out here.
我刚接到电♥话♥
I just got a phone call from somebody,
有人告诉我一些小孩