♪ 整理行囊 ♪
♪ Pack my bags ♪
♪ 关上窗 ♪
♪ And push the windows down ♪
♪ 方寸小镇 ♪
♪ Now it's time to leave ♪
♪ 挥别它 ♪
♪ This one-horse town ♪
♪ 生活 ♪
♪ Life's ♪
♪ 无拘无束 ♪
♪ Free ♪
♪ 满是变数 ♪
♪ Change is coming, baby ♪
♪ 殊不知 ♪
♪ Don't you know ♪
♪ 固步自封 ♪
♪ It will cost you ♪
♪ 才是悲哀 ♪
♪ If you cannot grow ♪
♪ 随波逐流 ♪
♪ Ebb and flowing with the tide ♪
♪ 与光暗交替同行 ♪
♪ Moving at the speed of light ♪
♪ 与光暗同行 ♪
♪ Moving at the speed of light ♪
♪ 无拘无束 ♪
♪ I am free ♪ ♪ Oh... ♪
♪ 就在此刻 ♪
♪ Freedom is here ♪
♪ 就在前方 ♪
♪ On the horizon ♪
巷路尽头
♪ 就在当下 ♪
♪ Freedom is here. ♪
亲爱的 别抠了
Honey, quit picking at it.
你是紧张还是怎么的
Are you nervous or what?
有点吧 毕竟是个大学校
Yeah, a little. It's a pretty big school.
没事 一开始总是会不适应
Well, first days are always a little goofy,
但是我和你都会没事的
but you and I are gonna be fine.
我们是新时代的新女性
We are modern babes in a modern world.
我的天 我怎么有你这么个妈
Oh, my God, how am I related to you?
你好 要帮忙吗
Hey. Do you need some help?
行啊 可以的话
Um, yeah. Maybe.
昨晚没充好电
It didn't charge right last night,
-所以电量不足 -来 坐好
- so it's low on juice. - Here. Hold up.
我来帮你
Let me get you.
你要去哪里
So, which way are you headed?
你推我一下就行 其他不用
All I needed was a push. It should be enough.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
谢谢你帮我
Thanks for being so nice.
-你真是帮了我个大忙 -你也是
- You're a lifesaver. - Yeah. You, too.
我在说啥啊
"You, too"?
你是艾丽卡 我是斯图
You are Erica. I am Stu.
我们现在是同事了
We are now coworkers.
很高兴见到你 斯图
Nice to meet you, Stu.
第一天上班怎么样
How's your first day on the floor going?
一切和你想象的一样吗 还是更好
Is it everything you ever dreamed of and so much more?
肯定比文案工作好得多
Sure beats having a desk job.
好吧
Okay...
行吧
Okay.
超爱你
的屁屁
抱抱
你屁♥股♥确实不错
You do have a nice ass.
我早上就注意到了 我很敏锐的
I noticed it this morning. I'm very perceptive.
我不是那个
I'm not, like...
拉拉什么的
a lesbian or anything.
你是新人 二月份的星期五来
You're new, on a Friday,
这也太奇怪了吧
in February, which is very weird.
父母是当兵的
Military brat?
不是
Uh, no.
对了 我叫麦琪
Uh, yeah, I'm Maggie.
我第一天来
Today's my first day.
-转校来的 -那也太糟了
- I transferred. - That sucks.
我是去年新来的 我懂
I was new last year, so I get it.
斯蒂芬妮 你明天的派对
Stephanie, are you still having people over
还能叫去人吗
for a party tomorrow?
-可以啊 -好的
- Yeah. - Cool.
你要想来的话可以跟我们一起
You can come with us if you want.
-你叫海莉 -是
- Haley. - Yeah.
谢了 我要跟我妈去音乐节
Thanks. I'm going to the music festival with my mom.
所以可能
So...
好吧
Okay.
知道吗 好多人还巴不得去呢
Damn, a lot of people would kill to be so popular.
那好吧 祝你和你妈
Okay. Have fun with your mom
还有那些老家伙们玩得开心
and all those fucking old people.
该死
Shit.
靠 该死
Shit, shit.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
没什么 就是
Well, nothing. I'm just...
我现在得去顶别人的班
I have to cover for somebody now at work.
那音乐节怎么办
What about the music festival?
我也没办法 宝贝
Well, there's not much I can do about it, honey.
我是新来的 而且我们需要钱 所以
I'm the new kid, and we got to make money, so...
我给你做了点煎饼
I made you some pancakes.
行了 我晚点再给你发短♥信♥ 好吗
All right, I'll text you a little later, okay?
拜拜
Bye.
麦琪一起来嗨啦
Maggie came to party.
快上车 快
Get in. Go.
快 快 男生们
Faster, faster. Boys...
麦琪
Maggie.
-你好 -这是麦琪
- Yo, what's up? - Maggie, boys.
你好 麦琪
How you doing, Maggie?
你可能认识我 我叫达瑞尔
Oh, you-you might know me. I'm Darrell.
-好的 -那是安迪
- Okay. - That's Andy.
-你好 -这个小基佬是查兹
- Hi. - And this gay dude is Chaz.
-我 我超极直 -超弯 超级弯
- Yeah, I'm-I'm very straight. - Super gay. Super gay
亲爱的 告诉他们
Babe, tell them
-告诉他们我爱娘们 -派对被取消了
- Tell 'em I love pussy, babe. - So, the party's canceled.
斯蒂芬妮她妈真是个贱♥人♥
Stephanie's mom's a complete bitch.
我认为我们还是
And I think we're just gonna, like,
到处转转喝喝小酒吧
drive around and get drunk.
-好 -可以吗
- Okay. - Is that cool?
-就这样吧 -挺不错的
- Yeah, pretty much. - Very cool.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Super cool.
-那就好 -好 我们走
- Great. - All right, let's do it.
不醉不归
Let's get drunk!
先生您好 您能
Hey, hey, mister, uh, can you, uh...
什么 不了
Yup. Nah.
他看起来都快要吐了
Literally looks like he's gonna throw up.
他就那样
Dude always looks like that.
来一支吗
Want a drag?
这是棉花糖味的
It's cotton candy.
-不了 -怎么 你不抽烟吗
- No, I'm good. - What, you don't vape?
-不抽 -拜托 你都高中了
- No. - Come on, you're in high school.
想怎么抽就怎么抽
You can smoke as much as you want
到25岁再戒掉 屁事没有
until you're 25 and then quit, and nothing bad will happen.
又来一个
Here we go.
-先生您好 您能 -滚开 小子
- Hey, sir, can you, uh... - Piss off, boy.
他估计都疯了
He's too desperate about it.
都是一群该死的种族主义者
Hey, yo, man, this shit racist out here.
-到你了 -不 我不去
- Your turn. - Nope. Not me.
在这里工作的人认识我继父
The guy that works here knows my stepdad.
我觉得应该让麦琪去
I vote Maggie.
她是新来的 没人认识她
She's new, and no one knows who she is.
说实话 我觉得你长得就像警方线人
And truthfully, you could be a narc, and that scares me.
警♥察♥来了你就哭 他们会放了你
Look, if the cops come, just cry. They'll let you off.
啥 他们怎么从没放我
What? They never let me off.
因为他们知道你有多坏
Yeah, 'cause they know you nasty.
达瑞尔
Darrell.
-您好 请问能 -走开
- Hi. Excuse me. Could... - Get lost.
再自信一点
Be more confident.
给我带了点儿啥
Hey, what you got for me?
别这样啊
Hey, come on.
今天别 今天没有
Not today. Not today.
来 宝贝儿
Come on, sweetie.
来
Come on.