我明显喜欢你
I so obviously like you.
对 因为实际上这事我问了另一个女孩
Yeah, 'cause I was actually talking to this other girl.
噢 真的吗 另一个女孩
Oh, really? This other girl?
所以我决定
And so I was deciding, like,
我该怎样 我该怎样
who do I... who do I...
干什么呢 小情侣
What's up, lovebirds?
-我爱你们 -天啊
- I love you guys! - Aah! Oh, my God.
要么 她答应
Either she said yes,
要么 你强行留住她
or you're holding her against her will.
闭嘴 伙计
Shut up, dude.
我喜欢爱情 哥们 你不喜欢爱情吗
Ah, I love love, bro. Don't you love love?
我非常喜欢爱情
I friggin' adore love.
伙计们 伙计们
Hey, guys, guys,
如果你们谁怀孕了
if you get pregnant,
孩子能叫查兹吗 求你们了
can you name it Chaz? Please?
我的天啊 我们去吃比萨吗
Oh, my God! Are we going for pizza or what?
当然 我有九美元 小婊砸
Hell yeah! I got nine bucks, bitch!
你们好 伙计们
Hey, guys.
你 你在这里干什么
Hi. Uh, what-what are you doing here?
我买♥♥了一张桌子玩投杯游戏
I got us a beer pong table,
还有一桶百威淡啤已经冰着了
and a keg of Bud Light is on ice
你们想来玩吗
if y'all are all down to clown.
我今晚不能去
I can't tonight.
我得写历史上非洲的航运路线 所以
I have to write about historical shipping routes of Africa, so...
是啊 所有那些载着我们的人的船
Yeah, all those ships with our people in the belly.
是不是啊 苏·安
Ain't that right, Sue Ann?
你们其他人呢
What about the rest of you guys?
抱歉 马大姐 我不行
Um... Sorry, Ma, I can't.
我第二天得上学 去不了
School night's hard for me.
好吧 谁需要你们
Well, who needs y'all?
姑娘们 姑娘们
Girls, girls,
你们想像摇滚明星一样玩吗
you guys want to party like rock stars,
还是怎样
or what?
不了 我得在我妈回家前打扫好房♥子
No, I got to clean the house before my mom gets home.
也许下次吧
Hey, maybe next time.
该死 马大姐 你没有工作吗
Damn, Ma. Don't you got a job?
对 我想我该打双份工
Yeah, I guess I should work a double
因为你们没时间陪我
since you guys don't have time for me.
姑娘 你需要一个男人
Girl, you need a man.
姑娘 你需要注意你的说话方式
Girl, you need to watch your mouth.
好吧 拜
Okay, bye.
太奇怪了
So weird.
-给你 -好 谢啦 马大姐
- Here you go. -All right. Thanks, Ma.
你们得跟着我
You need to follow me.
马大姐
Hey, Ma!
倒霉鬼
Loser!
酒店真是太棒了
The hotel is amazing,
老师说我的牌技
and my instructor said that my card technique
是队里最棒的
was the best of the bunch.
然后斯图认为
And then Stu thinks
我们两个月内将去桌前工作
we'll be actually dealing at the table in about two months.
-这太好了 -对
- That's exciting. - Yeah.
对不起我离开了这么久
I'm sorry I've been gone so much.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我知道你在努力工作
I know you're working hard
而且得有人挣钱 不是吗
and someone's got to pay the bills, right?
你真贴心
That's sweet.
学校怎么样
How was school?
都不错
School was good.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你没说的是什么
What are you not saying?
安迪约我出去
Andy asked me out.
他约你出去了吗
He asked you out?
谁是安迪 你怎么回答的
Who's Andy? And what did you say?
天啊 他太可爱了 妈
Oh, my God, he's so cute, Mom.
我同意了
I said yes.
我得见见这个安迪
Well, I got to meet this Andy.
要不下周吧
Maybe next week.
如果可以的话 我们明晚要出去
We're going out tomorrow night, if that's cool.
好 可以
Yeah. Okay.
我觉得完全可以
I think it's super cool.
你有男朋友了
You have a boyfriend.
我想 是的
I mean, I-I guess.
♪ 每个人都是功夫高手 ♪
♪ Everybody was kung fu fighting ♪
♪ 飞蹴疾如闪电 ♪
♪ Those kicks were fast as lightning ♪
♪ 尽管这有些惊险 ♪
♪ In fact, it was a little bit frightening... ♪
我保证 我们不会呆太久
We won't stay long, I promise.
跟斯蒂芬妮说声"生日快乐"
Tell Stephanie "happy birthday,"
然后我们就走
and then we're getting out of here.
♪ 最佳时机 ♪
♪ Expert timing... ♪
这是我的生日
It's my birthday!
这些人是谁
Who are all these people?
可能是其他学校的人
Probably from other schools.
你们好
Hey!
-你们终于来了 -你好
- Finally made it. - Hey.
大家都来了
Everyone is here.
对 这确实是个挺棒的派对
Yeah. Well, it really is a great party.
我给你拿杯喝的 好吗
Hey, let me get you a drink. Okay?
好
Ah, yeah.
我要甜一点的
Something sweet.
♪ 没想到转身就踹向你的屁♥股♥ ♪
♪ And kicking from the hip... ♪
-他真可爱 -对
- He's a cutie. - Yeah, he is.
你现在得小心 慢慢来
You be careful now. Take it real slow.
男人都是大猪蹄子
Men are dogs.
他们只想要一件事
They only want one thing,
你可不想因为孩子把生活搞得一团糟
and you don't want to mess your life up with a baby.
天啊 你听起来就像我妈
Jesus, you sound like my mother.
♪ 搏斗中熟练掌握着最佳时机 ♪
♪ But they fought with expert timing... ♪
♪ 有一天怪怪的比利·陈 ♪
♪ There was funky Billy Chin... ♪
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
♪ 飞蹴疾如闪电 ♪
♪ Those kicks were fast as lightning... ♪
-那真是 那真是太棒了 -对
- Oh, yeah. That was, that was great. - Yeah.
我本准备问你
Oh, I was gonna ask you.
天啊 不 刚才很完美
Oh, God. No, that was perfect.
你知道我的车就停在外面
Did you know my van's actually parked...
我们来喝一杯 所有人
Let's do some shots, everybody.
来吧 姑娘 是你生日来喝一杯
Come on, birthday girl. Get your shot.
麦琪 帮我喝了我的这杯
Maggie, do mine for me.
-我喝不下了 -我觉得
- You know I can't keep up. - Uh, I don't know.
如果再喝一杯 我会吐的
If I do more than one, I'll be sick.
别像个废物 快喝
Don't be a loser, just do it.
快 今天是我生日 为了我
Come on, it's my birthday. For me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 敬斯蒂芬妮
Okay, to Stephanie.
-怎么样哥们 -这个不错
- Hey, what's up, dude? - Oh, this is a good one.
对
Yeah!
♪ S A F E ♪
♪ S A F E ♪
♪ T Y ♪
♪ T Y ♪
♪ 安全 ♪
♪ Safety ♪
♪ 舞吧 ♪
♪ Dance ♪
怎么回事
Oh, what the hell?
什么鬼
What the...?
我记得
I remember...
我参加了场派对 然后就醒了
going to the party, and then I woke up.
都不记得怎么回 回的家
Don't remember getting h... home.
我的天 我都做了什么
Oh, God, what did I do?
你很快就喝得烂醉
You got really sloppy, like, really quick.
站都站不稳
You were falling all over the place.
还对着查兹袒胸露乳
Flashed Chaz your tits.
不是吧
No. No!