但我离婚了
and my marriage didn't make it.
我知道你也离婚了
I understand yours didn't, either.
当然了 谢天谢地
Fuck no, right? No, thank God.
我很高兴
I'm so happy.
看看谁来了 嗨
Look who's here. Hey. Oh.
是埃里卡·汤普森
It's Erica Thompson.
你好 本
Hi, Ben.
-这是埃里卡·汤普森 -你好
- It's fucking Erica Thompson. - Oh, hey.
-你看上去气色不错 -你也是
- You look nice. - You, too.
你不会在这里工作吧
You're not working here, are you?
没有 我只是想每天都这么穿
No, I just want to wear this every day
然后在酒吧帮帮忙
and-and, um, help the bar out.
能把那两杯酒还给我吗
Can I please have the two glasses back?
等等 等一下
Hold up, hold up, hold up.
你搬走了 然后又搬回来了吗
You, like, left, and then you had to come back here?
太可怜了
That is so sad.
-对 -我的天啊 不
- Mm-hmm. - Oh, my God, no...
我得请你离开
Um, I'm gonna need you to leave, please.
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我 马里奥
Hey, don't you fucking touch me, Mario.
如果你不带她离开 我就动手了
If you don't get her out, I will.
拜托
Come on.
-不 我要那个 -抱歉 对不起
-No, I'll take that. - Oh, excuse me. I'm sorry.
-好吧 行 梅赛德斯 -好吧
- All right. Okay. Hey, Mercedes. - Oh, oh, okay.
放手 放开我
Hey, hey, let go of me.
梅赛德斯 好了 你不能再喝了
Mercedes, come on. You're not drinking anymore.
我要那杯酒
I'm gonna have that.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's just...
梅赛德斯 来吧
Mercedes, come on.
你把我的包忘桌子上了
Yeah, you left my fucking bag on the table.
拜托 梅赛德斯
Come on, Mercedes.
谢谢你帮我把酒端过来
Thanks for taking my drink.
-好了 得了 走吧 -滚开
- Come on. Come on. Come on, please go. - Fuck off.
快走吧
Come on, guys.
很高兴见到你 埃里卡
Nice seeing you, Erica.
再见
I'll see you.
我觉得该带的都带了
I think I got everything I need.
-你好 斯图 -你好
- Oh, hi, Stu. - Hi. Oh, hi.
-这是麦琪 -你好
- Meet Maggie. - Hi.
斯图是我同事
Stu is who I work with,
我们要去参加研讨会
and we're doing the seminar.
-很高兴见到你 -我也高兴见到你
- So nice to meet you. - You, too.
你好
Hello.
妈 你很漂亮
Oh, Mom, you look great.
谢谢 我不知道训练时要怎么穿
Oh, thanks. I never know how dressy to get with this training crap.
你有带裙子吧
Well, you have a skirt, though, right?
带了
I think so.
好
Okay.
亲爱的 我给你留了80美元
Honey, so I left you $80 here
-还有几份外卖♥♥菜单 -好的
- and a couple delivery takeout menus. - Okay.
酒店的电♥话♥号♥码在冰箱门上
On the fridge is the number for my hotel.
-好的 -听着
- Okay. - Hey.
我不在的时候不许带人回来
No one is coming over while I'm gone,
-知道吗 -我知道 不会的
- okay? - I know. I won't.
我是认真的
Seriously.
我相信你
I'm trusting you.
你会没事的
You are gonna be fine.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
爱你
Love you.
我不知道 我觉得我不能这样
I don't know. I don't think I can.
姐们 你妈离得那么远
Dude, your mom is, like, ten states away.
你不打算邀请
You're not gonna invite
你最好的朋友去你家吗
your new best friends over?
没关系 没关系 我不介意
That's fine. That's fine. I'm not offended.
我没关系的
It's okay.
我很愿意 真的
I totally would, seriously,
但我家还没有收拾好
but we're not even unpacked yet.
一点都没弄
There's, like, nothing to do, like, at all.
这他妈是什么
Yo, what the fuck?
怎么了
What is it?
我不要碰
I am... I'm not touching it. Yo.
哥们 会不会是炸♥弹♥
What if that's a bomb, bro?
太他妈差劲了 靠
That would suck so hard. Fucking suck.
"爱你的 马大姐"
"Love, Ma"?
什么
What?
我在想
Hey. I was just thinking,
为什么要等到这个周末
why wait for the weekend?
有些地方已经快天黑了
It's 5:00 somewhere.
-她怎么有我们的电♥话♥的 -天啊
- How did she get our numbers? - Oh, my God.
可能是海莉给的
Probably Haley.
她喝醉了会把电♥话♥号♥码给任何人
She gives it to everyone when she's fucked up.
我觉得像是我会干的事
Eh, I can't argue with that.
太棒了
Yes, yes! Aah!
大家嗨起来
Let's rage. Whoo!
-走吧 -好吧
- Let's go! - Okay, okay.
我们去马大姐家了
To Ma's house we go.
上车 快上车
Oh, get in. Get in.
这太棒了
This is... better.
太厉害了
This is way better.
麦琪 安迪 你们好
Maggie, Andy, hey!
想要什么吗
Can I get you something?
来点大♥麻♥
Got you some wings.
不用了 谢谢 苏·安
Oh, no, thanks, Sue Ann.
我不用了
I'm good.
苏·安
Sue Ann?
在这里你得叫我马大姐
Around here, you call me Ma.
好的
Okay.
看看这地方
Oh, look at this place.
姑娘 看看你 你穿的多漂亮
Girl, look at you, getting all fancy and shit.
我们放开嗨吧
Let's get filthy.
来啊 来啊 好吗
Yes! Yes! Yeah?
欢迎来到马大姐家
Hey! Welcome to Ma's.
你们好吗
How you guys doing?
帅哥 你看上去很棒啊
Looking good, handsome. Mmm.
你觉得我们该叫醒她吗
Hey, do you think we should, like, wake her?
我们来的时候她就这样了
You know, she's been like that since we got here.
不用 她是艾什莉 她装呢
No. That's Ashley, and she's faking it.
她爸爸是牧师
Her dad's a pastor,
所以她每次来聚会
so she comes to parties,
就假装昏倒
pretends to be passed out
这样她就不用喝酒了
so she doesn't have to drink,
她回家后也就不会有麻烦
and then she won't get in trouble when she goes home.
这是我这辈子听过最蠢的事
That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my whole entire life.
对 不 不止 简直蠢得无可救药
Yeah, no, no, no. It's dumb as shit.
小伙子们 把那个咖啡桌挪开
Guys, move that coffee table.
让这个聚会嗨起来
Let's get this party turned up!
♪ 这个小镇最适合我 ♪
♪ A town that's right for me... ♪
跟着我 达瑞尔
Wind me up, Darrell!
♪ 给我能量 ♪
♪ With some energy ♪
♪ 好吧 谈论它吧 谈谈它 ♪
♪ Well, I talk about it, talk about it ♪
♪ 谈谈它 谈谈它 ♪
♪ Talk about it, talk about it ♪
♪ 谈谈 谈谈 谈论前行 ♪
♪ Talk about, talk about, talk about movin' ♪
♪ 总得继续向前 ♪
♪ Gotta move on ♪
♪ 总得继续向前 ♪
♪ Gotta move on ♪
♪ 总得继续向前 ♪
♪ Gotta move on ♪
♪ 你不带我去舞动之城吗 ♪
♪ Oh, won't you take me to Funkytown? ♪
♪ 你不带我去舞动之城吗 ♪
♪ Won't you take me to Funkytown? ♪
♪ 你不带我去舞动之城吗 ♪
♪ Oh, won't you take me to Funkytown? ♪
♪ 你不带我去舞动之城吗 ♪
♪ Oh, won't you take me to Funkytown? ♪
♪ 因为周末 ♪
♪ Because weekends... ♪
-你们都在这里干嘛 -你好
- What are y'all up to over here? - Hey.