我们要现在渗透进入R&P
We're infiltrating R&P now.
你们有什么策略吗?
Do you have an entry strategy?
不用担心 我们已经拟好了一个计划
Yeah we got one, don't worry about it,
这可不是我们第一次泳池派对
this ain't our first pool party.
她需要一把枪
She needs a gun.
触发器 保险装置 释放按钮
Trigger, safety, magazine release.
两只手 瞄准 扣动扳机 枪响
Two hands, point, squeeze, gun go boom.
明白了吗?
Got it?
嗯
Yeah.
祝你好运
Yeah, good luck with that.
闭嘴
Shut up.
听着
Listen up people.
我们今晚和竞争对手有场会议
We have a meeting with the competition tonight,
而且他们有主场优势
and they have home court advantage.
有位名叫墨菲 1米9 270斤重
There's a man named Murphy, six foot three, 270,
肌肉发达 有棕色头发和胡子的男性
muscular build, brown hair and a beard.
掌握了一项至关重要的
He has intel on the location
有关PNR资产所在地的情报
of a vitally important PNR asset.
所以保证他的人身安全是你们的首要任务
So his unharmed recovery is your top priority.
其他的注意事项 尽量别被杀了
Other priorities. Try not to get killed.
很鼓舞人心
Nice pep talk.
谢谢
Thanks.
想要亲热一下吗?
Wanna make out?
不
No.
但我有枪
But I got a gun.
动起来!
Round it up people!
来吧婊♥子♥们
Come on bitches.
R&P公♥司♥ 产业:消费品 信息科技 员工:157000 市值:255亿美元 收益净额:78亿美元 ▲7.6%
现在你应该很想知道
So right now you're probably asking yourself,
为什么我要在交易的时候
why am I duct taped to an office chair on the top floor
用胶带把你绑在一家产量最大的上市公♥司♥
of one of the most prolific publicly traded companies
顶楼里的一把办公椅上?
on the exchange?
我觉得我们已经谈过了
I thought we'd covered this.
倒还没有
Not really.
你应该听说过成本效益分♥析♥
You've heard of a cost benefit analysis,
你肯定听过 你自己就是个商人
I'm sure, being a business man yourself.
所以想跟你请教一下
So here's a query.
在什么情况下 我们无法接受附加损害?
At what point does collateral damage become unacceptable?
损害价值太过昂贵的时候
When it becomes too expensive.
完全正确
Exactly.
当加号♥越来越多的时候
A plus plus plus.
你看 当我让你的服务员告诉我她的要价时
You see, when I asked your waitress to name her price,
我并不是那么直接
I wasn't being entirely forthright.
嗯
Hmm.
金融学上有一个最大值 一个沸点
There is a financial maximum, a boiling point
当达到这个沸点时 让某个人活下来就变得太昂贵了
where it simply becomes too expensive to keep someone alive.
当然这个数字因人而异
Now that figure varies from person to person,
视情况不定 但唯一保持一样的是
situation to situation, but all things being equal
弥补全部损失所要付出的代价
the cost to cover up a total loss.
你指的是 谋杀
You mean, murder.
谋杀也可以换一种说法
Potato, potahto.
编造另一个故事
And by cover up I'm talking
处理掉尸体 搞定
cover story, body disposal, the whole nine.
你别废话了
Get to the point.
220万
2.2 million.
所以很幸运你的服务员还活着
So your waitress friend is very lucky to be alive.
如果她说2.4 甚至2.3
If she said 2.4, even 2.3,
我就不得不……
I would have been forced to...
开枪打她的头
Shoot her in the head.
执行公♥司♥政策
Execute company policy.
谋杀的另一种说法而已
Potato, potahto.
这并没针对个人 只是成本和收益的对比
Nothing personal, it's just cost versus benefit.
所以你和你整个特警队组员
So is this pretty much like a regular occurrence for you
已经对这种突袭情况很熟悉了?
with the whole SWAT team, raiding situation?
一年一次 也许两次吧
Once, maybe twice a year.
不定
It comes in waves.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
随意
Yeah anything.
你为什么不报♥警♥?
Why didn't you call the police?
因为那个混♥蛋♥博兰的手♥机♥上
'Cause that douchebag Boland guy
有个什么程序已经
had some sort of program on his cell phone
锁定了我们的手♥机♥
that locked our cellular devices so...
他在自己手♥机♥上做到的
He did that from his phone.
嗯 我以为像你们这种公♥司♥里的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I thought all you corporate bad-asses
都具备这样的能力
had that ability.
对我来说还挺新鲜的
That's a new one to me.
真可惜
Huh, it's a shame
因为这看来对于PNR的军事项目
because it seems like it'd be really helpful
很有帮助
for PNR's military program right now.
我会查查看的
I'll look into it.
呃
Hmm.
我能问你个问题吗?
So can I ask you a question?
可以
Sure.
你觉得我有吸引到你吗?
Do you find me attractive?
我们还是说这种时候该说的事吧
Let's table that conversation for this particular moment.
好吧 因为我觉得你很漂亮
Okay, 'cause I, I think you're really pretty.
我能理解你的立场
I do understand your perspective,
毕竟 我马上就要杀了你
after all, I am going to kill you.
让我们回到正题
Let's get things back on track.
你可能很好奇为什么你还没死?
You're probably asking yourself why aren't you dead already?
有一个你可能从没听过的术语
Here's a term you've probably never heard.
下行风险管理
Downside risk management.
意思是 在任何财政状况下
It means, in any financial situation,
都必须对自己的投资做最坏的打算
one must prepare for the worst by hedging one's investments.
这 也就是你会来到这的原因
And that is where you come in.
当你女儿走进那扇门时
When your daughter walks through that door,
我要以任何必要的武力制♥服♥她
I'm going to subdue her by any force necessary,
拿到U盘 然后杀了你们俩
take the drive and kill you both.
当然这是最好的情况
That is the best case scenario.
但要是她没有那样东西怎么办?
But what if she doesn't have what she says?
我就只好把她带回来
Then I bring her back here,
带到这个房♥间
to this very room.
我会拿起一把刀
I take a knife
从她身上开始割
and I start to cut things off of her.
直到你说话
Until you talk.
如果行不通 就换在你身上割 割到她开口
And if that doesn't work, I cut you, until she talks.
不管发生什么事 我都能得到我想要的
No matter what happens, I get what I want.
这就是下行风险管理
And that is downside risk management.
所以我才把你这个酒吧老板
Which brings things full circle as to why you,
连401K手♥枪♥都没有的人
a bar owner, with no 401K,
绑在了一家产量最大的上市公♥司♥
find yourself duct taped to an office chair on the top floor
顶楼办公室里的椅子上
of one of the most prolific publicly traded companies on the exchange.
我很愿意继续留下来跟你聊天
Now I would love to stay and chat,
但我得去参加一个会议
but I do have a meeting to get to.
但不要害怕
But don't fear.
我已经为你安排好了一点娱乐活动
I have arranged for a little entertainment.
我相信你可能很好奇
I'm sure you've probably been wondering
到底是什么样的组织才会雇佣像我这样的怪物?
what kind of organization would hire a monster like me.
现在你将得到答案
Now you can know everything.
祝贺你
Congratulations,
你刚加入一个大家庭
you've just joined a family.
20世纪最令人兴奋和成功的企业之一
One of the most exciting and successful businesses
这是什么鬼东西?
of the 20th Century. What the hell is this?
-但R&P并不总是… -老天爷
- But R&P wasn't always... - Jesus.
今天你会发现自己身处在
The powerhouse of global commerce
全球商业的发动机总部
whose headquarters you find yourself in today.
多年来这家伟大的公♥司♥
Through the years this great company
经历了76次不同的并购
has gone through 76 different mergers and acquisitions,
现在我将详细讨论这里面所有的细节
all of which I'll discuss in detail right now.
在1930年
In 1930...
你的计划是什么?
电影精选列表