能不能听一次我的话 就一次
Just once, do what I ask you to do.
我猜你是这里的老板吧?
I assume you're the proprietor of this fine establishment?
让我们聊聊到底发生了什么吧
Let's talk about what happens next.
好了各位 我们打烊了
Alright everybody, we are closed for business.
我不关心你们回不回家
I don't care if you go home,
但你们不能留在这
but you can't stay here.
很感谢大家 但请大家马上离开
Thank you all very much, please we need you to leave.
小心
Take care.
梅根在哪?
Where's Megan?
应该是跟那个调酒师走了
She probably left with the bartender.
你打算告诉我
Do you want to fill me in on
这里究竟发生了什么吗?
what the hell's going on here?
尼克 你只需要站在这后面
Nicki please, just stand behind the bar
然后闭上你的嘴
and shut your mouth.
谢谢大家 回去注意安全
Thank you everybody. Please be safe.
这到底怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
我才不会像那些人一样
I don't just blindly follow orders
对你言听计从
like the rest of these lemings.
毕竟年龄摆在这
I'm too damn old.
该死的
Goddammit.
特伦斯 闭上嘴
Terence, put a lid on it.
特伦斯·沃克?
Terence Walker?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell are you?
克里斯蒂安·博兰 很开心认识你
Christian Boland, pleased to meet you.
你是个传奇 到现在我们还会在
You're a legend. We still tell stories
饮水机旁谈论你80年代的壮举
around the water cooler about your exploits in the 80's.
就我而言 我很震惊拉帕波特和普罗加托将你赶了出去
I for one was shocked when Rappaport and Progatto
官方原因是什么来着?
pushed you ont. What was the official reasoning?
酗酒?
Drinking problem?
好吧 到处都是任人唯亲的味道
Well that just reeks of cronyism.
把老的撵出去 就为了给CEO的儿子让道
Out with the old to make way for some CEO's pipsqueak son,
我说对了吗?
am I right?
你在R&P工作?
You work for R&P?
是的
Indeed.
你究竟是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我想我已经说过了 克里斯蒂安·博兰
I thought we covered that, Christian Boland.
特殊收♥购♥部门
Special Acquisitions Department.
我知道这有多么的不方便
Now, I understand this is an extreme inconvenience,
但我的确跟这位先生有生意要谈
but I do have some business to discuss
所以我不得不请你
with this gentleman, so I'm going to have to ask you
移驾去其他地方喝酒
to do your drinking elsewhere this evening.
我想我应该能相信你在这件事上的判断力
And I assume I can trust your discretion on the matter,
你毕竟本来也应该还在岗位上任职
seeing as how you should still be under contract
而且举报人可是无法容忍♥的 你说我说的对吗?
and whistle blowers can't be tolerated, am I right?
当然了 这位……
Of course, Mr...
博兰
Boland.
事不过三
For the third time.
你这个地方很好很隐蔽
It's a nice independent place you have here,
我想应该是最好之一 我很认可
one of the best, I appreciate that.
男厕所 第二个隔间 带他们过来
Men's bathroom, second stall, bring them here.
确定这没有外人
Make sure we're alone.
抱歉 蠢驴
Excuse me, jackass.
凭什么我们都得听你的?
Why the hell are we all listening to you?
噢是的 因为这
Oh yeah that.
我知道 我知道 这是赤♥裸♥裸的武力威胁
I know, I know, it's a crude show of force,
但你也得承认 这很奏效
but it is effective, you have to admit.
你们可以把手放下了
You can put your hands down.
你早就注意到
This one has already noticed
我已经把手♥机♥信♥号♥♥屏蔽掉了
that I have taken the liberty of shutting down cell service.
我知道你就是那个调酒师
Now I know you're the bartender.
然后你就是这里的老板
I know you're the owner of this delightful establishment.
这个男人刚刚正在隔间里享受着
And this young man was receiving fellatio from a bride to be
那位新娘为他口♥交♥的服务 玩的真嗨啊 兄弟
in a bathroom stall, up high buddy.
你还在因为我打断你而生气
Oh you're still sore at me for interrupting,
我知道 这很混♥蛋♥
I understand, it was a dick move.
对此我感到很抱歉
Sorry about that.
那么现在还有一个待解答的问题
So that leaves me with one unanswered question,
那个女服务员在哪里?
where is the waitress?
黑头发 1米6 翘臀 身材不错
Dark hair, five foot two, great ass, decent rack,
有人这么跟我说的
so I've been told.
没有?
No one?
你知道我为什么没在厕所里就要了你的命吗?
Do you know why I didn't kill you in the bathroom?
因为你看起来还是个讲理的人
Because you look like a reasonable man.
你看 这里没什么流血的必要
Now, you see, there's no need for bloodshed here.
我关心的只有结果
All I care about is the bottom line.
如果给你封口费
If it's cheaper for me to pay you off
比掩盖你的死要便宜 那大家双赢
than to cover up your murder, everybody wins.
只要你告诉我她在哪
As long as you know where she is.
我 我不知道
I, I don't know.
真叫人失望
Bummer.
-我的天! -兰登
- Oh my god! - Landon.
你看 他连算数都不会
You see, he didn't do the math.
这连你们共三人 我还有两次机会
With three of you here, I still have two more chances
找到我要找的人
to get what I want.
大个子 你猜接下来会怎么样?
So what's it gonna be big guy?
一份丰厚的酬劳还是一颗爆头的子弹?
A big old fat paycheck or a bullet to the brain?
我可以告诉你一切
Like I'd tell you anything.
给我住手
Dammit stop, alright.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where's she's at.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我突然想明白了
I've struck a nerve.
他关心你
He cares about you.
你不应该感觉开心吗?
Doesn't that make you feel good.
请你停下
Stop, please.
别
Don't.
我马上把地址给你
I'll give you an address,
我会告诉你想知道的一切
I'll tell you whatever you want to know.
只要你停手
Just stop.
她不在家 你去了也找不到
She's not at home, you're not gonna find her.
我会找到她的
Oh I'll find her.
她那有我的东西
She has something that belongs to me.
一个挂在私人钥匙链上的U盘
A USB drive on a dead man's keychain.
你知道她在哪 对吗?
And you know where she is, don't you?
放开我
Let go of me.
我发现她在后面晃来晃去
I found her roaming around in the back.
人越多越热闹嘛
The more the merrier.
拿开你的脏手 蠢货
Get your hands off me you asshole.
今天我的生日 她把我喝倒了
Today is my birthday and this one got me drunk.
是吗?
Is that right?
太粗鲁了
How uncouth.
婊♥子♥
Yeah, bitch.
你知道吗 我差点就把她带回家了
You know, to think I almost took her home.
我甚至都不是这种喜好的
I mean I don't even swing that way
但想了一下 管他呢
but I thought, what the hell, right.
可就这样 试验结束
But that's it, experimental phase is over.
从现在开始 我只吸屌♥
I'm on a dick only diet from here on out
这样挺好
and that's, that's a good thing.
因为你就是个混♥蛋♥[屌♥] 你也是个混♥蛋♥
'Cause you're a dick, and you're a dick
你也是个…
and you're a...
哇!
Woo!
伙计 提醒我不要……
Man remind me not to...
每一个人放下你们的……
Everybody drop your...
老天爷
God.
我辞职了 正式的
It's official I quit.
猜怎么着 我也一样
Guess what, I do too.
跟着我
Follow me.
记住你了 小家伙
Impressive kid.
防卫课
Self defense classes.
油管学的!
YouTube!
我的天尼克 你拖过这里的地板吗?
Jesus Nicki, do you ever mop the floors in here?
电影精选列表