PNR产业简介 产业:消费品 国防 员工:108000 市值:194亿美元 收益净额:78亿美元 ▼4.19%
道尔顿小姐 你让我印象深刻
Miss Dalton, I am really impressed.
谢谢 但请叫我尼克
Thank you. And please call me Nic.
尼克
Nic.
很感谢你今天能来
I really appreciate you coming in today.
见到你很开心
It was a pleasure meeting you.
我们会在星期一通知所有申请人结果
And we're gonna let all our candidates know on Monday, okay.
呃 抱歉 但我们应该已经谈了
Um, okay, I'm sorry, we've been talking here
整整45分钟 所以
for the last 45 minutes, so.
你这是在逗我玩?
Are you blowing me off?
你实话实说吧 因为……
Just level with me, because...
你还差九个学时才能拿到
You're nine credit hours short of obtaining
你的大专证书 我没说错吧?
your Associates Degree, is that correct?
我想你应该是辍学了
Because I am assuming that you dropped out.
呃 我家里有点问题
Well, I had some family issues that I,
辍学也是逼不得已
that required me to leave school, yes.
你简历上还说到你现在
Mmmhmm. And you also list your current employment
在"湿落鼬鼠"当调酒师
as a bartender at, um, yeah, at the Soggy Weasel.
还有你唯一的推荐人是 墨菲·道尔顿
And your only reference, a Murphy Dalton.
他跟你是什么关系?
Is there any relation?
呃 他是我父亲
Um, yes, he's my father.
好
Right.
多洛莉丝 麻烦给我一分钟
Dolores if you just give me a minute,
就60秒 听我解释
60 seconds to explain.
在那之后如果你还是坚持
After that if you're not fully convinced
我不够格成为PNR的一员
that I'd be a valuable team member here at PNR
我马上毫无抵触地离开这
then I'll walk out that door, no hard feelings.
好吧
Okay.
是 我在我爸那工作
Yes I work for my father.
他需要一个调酒师 我需要一份工作
He needed a bartender, and I needed a job.
在那里工作的这六个月里
But in the six months that I've worked there,
我把这个酒吧打造成了网红
I've crafted a strong social media presence.
我带头搞的促销
I've spearheaded promotions
也让我爸赚了近乎两倍
that have almost doubled his revenue.
所以如果你正在找
So if you're looking for somebody
有市场营销经验的人 我是你的最佳人选
with real life marketing experience, I'm your girl.
尼克 PNR可是《财富》500强公♥司♥之一
Okay, Nic, PNR is a Fortune 500 company.
而不是那些靠买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Okay, it's not a dive bar whose livelihood
卖♥♥特♥价♥饮料来营生的廉价酒吧
depends on two for one drink specials and, you know,
也不是能让老板的纹身女儿
wet t-shirt contests put on by
举办湿身大赛的地方
the owner's tattoo covered daughter.
但我很欣赏你的热情 真的
Look I appreciate your enthusiasm, I really do,
可归根结底
but when it all comes down to it
你只是一个记忆力不错 能背下我们网站
you're a college drop out with a great memorization skill
"关于我们"页面的辍学大学生
for our about us section of our website.
我只能说 这里真的没有适合你的位置
I just, I don't see a place for you here at PNR.
我开始感觉到这座桥
Ah, you know I can tell that this bridge
已经浇满了汽油了
is already like covered in gasoline right now.
-你说什么? -所以我得点一把火
- Excuse me? - So I'm gonna light a match
然后拿回我的申请
and I withdraw my application, you know,
我本想说你还是下地狱去吧
and I would tell you to go straight to hell but
不过看来你早就在地狱了
you already managed to find your way there.
欢迎回家 甜心
Welcome home honey.
正在复♥制♥:安全攻击
传输完成
库伯先生 发生什么事了?
Mr. Cooper, what's happening?
需要在主机上做个诊断运行而已
Oh, just running a diagnostic on the mainframe.
呃
Hmm.
很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry sir,
今天这里没有维护记录
I don't have a record of a maintenance visit today.
那就奇了怪了 我明明记得老板给我发了封邮件
That's strange. I know I have an email from the boss
解压程序 完成
肯定就在某个地方
in here somewhere.
噢 抱歉 在这
Oh, I'm sorry, here it is.
在这里签名
Here, sign right there.
没什么问题 目录弄错了标签而已
Nothing to worry about, just a mislabeled directory.
周末愉快
Have a good weekend.
先生 你是不是忘了点东西
Sir, aren't you forgetting something.
看来是迫不及待要过周末了啊 是吗?
Eager to get your weekend started, huh?
你不懂
You have no idea.
湿落鼬鼠酒吧 产业:娱乐 员工:4/N市值:不可用 收入净额:22600美金 ▼12.3%
太荒谬了
Just ridiculous.
我知道 我迟到了
I know, I'm late.
你总是迟到
Consistently late.
你总是小题大做
You're consistently large.
面试怎么样了?
So how'd the interview go?
非常好 他们当场就决定录用我
Fantastic, they hired me on the spot.
我这两周就得跟你辞职了
I'm putting in my two weeks notice right now.
真的?
Really?
假的
No.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that like it sounds.
只是这几个月
I just, I need somebody here
我还需要一个人手 好让我
for a couple more months that can...
做你那些记账工作
Basically do all your bookkeeping,
照看这个酒吧 别惹事生非
take care of the bar, keep your ass out of the fire.
真的吗 尼克?
Really Nic?
你真觉得这么糟糕?
Really is it that bad?
你知道他们怎么说的吗?
You know what they say?
家庭第一位
Family first right.
哇 那挺 挺好的
Oh wow, that's, that's great.
赶紧穿上你的衣服回去工作
Look, put your shirt on and get to work please.
墨菲
Murph.
近来怎么样[什么在抖] 小美人?
What's shaking, little sexy?
什么都在抖 不知道是不是因为宿醉的原因
Everything, I don't know if it's 'cause I'm hungover
还是震颤性谵妄症
or the DT's.
我天 你昨晚调的龙舌兰
Oh god, girl, the tequila you gave me last night
真的是让我麻烦不小
really put me in a situation.
不会吧
Oh do tell.
我只好像个忍♥者一样逃离现场
Let's just say I had to make a ninja like exit.
谁是那位幸运女神?
Uh so who's the lucky girl?
是个男的
Guy.
是蒂姆 你遇到过的 我这周的最爱
Tim, you met my flavor of the week.
我觉得你应该开始拓展你的…
Oh, I think I need to get you to start spreading your...
你注意点
Watch it.
视野
Horizons.
你先看看
Okay check it.
学校时候的老朋友了 刚搬回这里
Old friend from school, just moved back to town.
她很火♥辣♥ 对吗?
She's hot, right?
她的金发太金了 太金了
Uh, she's too blonde, too blonde.
你真的得降低下你的标准
You really need to lower your standards.
就目前的状况来预期
Uh, I'm gonna be a professional bar wench
我以后顶多是个职业女酒保
for the foreseeable future.
我都已经向我这悲哀的一生妥协了
Yeah, you know, I've compromised everything in my sad life
所以在梦中情人这件事上 我不能再妥协了
so I'm not going to compromise on my dream girl.
她一定会出现的
She's out there somewhere.
你最近约会的那个黑发女人呢?
What about that cute little brunette you were seeing?
她的私处闻起来就像薄荷糖
Her vagina smelt like breath mints.
什么?
What?
兰登! 冰块! 现在!
Landon! Ice! Now!
薄荷糖 真的?
Breath mints, really?
至少比那种汗叽叽的好闻多了 对吧?
It's better than the sweaty sausage wallet, am I right?
嗨 兰登
Hello Landon.
尼克快把你衣服穿上
Uh, ugh Nic put on a shirt.
你让人没性致 你知道吗?
You are boner repellent, you know that?
就像是你的超能力
It's like your superpower.
让人没性致
Boner repellent.
快 说出那个字 莉安娜
LeighAnne just say the word.
蛋蛋
Balls.
大家都是成年人 就别再玩这种低俗游戏了好吗?
And we're open people, let's stop playing grab ass.
打的好
Nice shot.
谢谢
Why thank you.
拿到包裹了
电影精选列表