I gave you explicit instructions to order one drink, one.
然后在这耐心地等着
And wait patiently.
我太醉了
I'm so wasted.
我真的太醉了老板
I'm so wasted boss.
看起来你并没有按我说的做
You don't seem to have heeded my advice.
给我滚出这张椅子
Get your ass out of that chair.
请你了
Please.
你要倒霉了 库伯先生
This is unfortunate Mr. Cooper.
听着 我不能丢下我的工作不管
Listen, I can't just leave work.
你知道吗?
You know what?
算了
Scratch that.
我知道我长得还算不错
I know I'm relatively beautiful
但我自知我还没那么幸运
but I'm sure as hell not that lucky.
告诉我 现在是什么情况?
So tell me, what's going on here?
我等不了了 我现在就想要你
I want you now, I just can't wait.
你开始提前庆祝了是吧 库伯先生?
Celebrating a bit prematurely aren't we Mr. Cooper?
不是
No.
一杯马提尼
One drink, martini.
好好 两杯 两杯
Okay, two drinks, two drinks.
我不关心
I do not care.
但是我们付给你
But seeing as how we are paying you
这么一大笔钱
a more than significant sum of money
我期待看到你专业一点的表现
I would appreciate some semblance of professionalism.
是服务员的问题
The waitress.
对 服务员
Yes this waitress.
你可以继续 库伯先生
You can do this Mr. Cooper.
我的钥匙
My keys.
没判断失误的话 我不建议开车
A sound judgment, I wouldn't recommend driving.
我的钥匙
My keys.
上帝还在钥匙链上呢
God was on the key chain.
上帝无处不在 库伯先生
God is everywhere Mr. Cooper.
上帝是闪存盘
The flash disk is God.
知道了
I see.
那个服务员 她…
And this waitress, she was...
黑头发 1米6 翘臀 身材不错
Dark haired, five foot two, great ass, decent rack.
过了这个村没这个店了
Look it's now or never.
我要你现在就跟我走
I need you to leave with me right now.
是我就走了 毕竟都在说 你只能活一次
I'd do it girl, like they say, YOLO.
库伯先生 我们为了这次小小的公♥司♥违法行为
Mr. Cooper, how much are we paying you
付了你多少钱?
for this little corporate transgression?
啊 数不清吧
Uh, a shit ton.
数不清就对了
That's probably the best way to put it.
说具体钱目的话 就是2680万美金
Monetarily speaking it comes out to about $26.8 million.
免税 我说对了吗?
Tax free am I correct?
应该是吧
I guess so.
你以为要多少钱才够
How much do you think it's going to cost
掩盖一个杀人的事实?
to cover up your murder?
好把一些邪恶的事实埋藏在地底下?
To sweep something this nefarious under the rug?
什么?
What?
我可以给你个提示 比2680万少一点
I'll give you a hint, it's much less then $26.8 million.
有些人或许会说 比数不清可少得多
Some might even say a shit ton less.
你刚刚的表现已经让你谈好了一笔生意
You've just negotiated yourself out of the deal.
卧♥槽♥!
Fuck!
新郎是你?
You the groom?
不 我只是在这工作
No, I just work here.
嗯 不错
Oh well that's good.
你看起来还太年轻 还不到妻管严的时候
You look too young to get tied down.
需要清理人员 一团糟
但是呢
Then again.
听着 我有工作 我要是一在大街上看到那些
Look, I have a job and I'm never gonna get anywhere
聪明漂亮 美丽到震颤灵魂的梦中女孩
if I just blow that off for every unbelievably witty,
就放弃我的工作
slightly soul crushingly beautiful dream girl
我是不会有出头之日的
that walks in off the street.
我趴着身子 屁♥股♥上插着一把梳子
So I woke up naked, upside-down
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地醒过来 这是真事
with a hairbrush up my ass, true story.
我的朋友也在尖叫
And my friend is screaming
因为他被铐在了马桶上
because he's handcuffed to the toilet.
先生 我能为你做些什么?
What can I do for you sir?
能给我来一杯罗伊罗杰斯饮料嘛?
Can I have a Roy Rogers?
罗伊罗杰斯?
A Roy Rogers?
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
就是…
And that would be a...
可乐加石榴汁
Cola and grenadine.
樱桃可乐
Cherry cola.
额外再加点樱桃 谢谢
Extra cherries please.
必须的
Certainly.
该死 听着尼克 我喜欢你
Dammit Nic listen, I like you.
这个酒吧里现在发生的事
There's a lot of shit going on in this bar
你根本无法想象
that you have no idea about.
所以为你的人生安全和幸福着想 跟我走
So I'm asking you for your own safety and well being.
跟我离开这
Get me out of this bar.
要是在这不久之前
You know there was a time not too long ago
我一定会说好的
where I would have said yes,
但我要是一直以这种态度下去
but how am I ever gonna move up in this world
我要怎么在这个世界里向上爬
with that sort of attitude.
你听听 得用最好的酒来庆祝你
Hear hear, top shelf to celebrate.
你知道这一代劳动力最缺的是什么吗?
You know what this generation's workforce is lacking?
忠诚
Loyalty.
这正是那些大公♥司♥所寻找的
that's what big companies are looking for,
从现在开始
it starts right now.
我不再彻夜不归 不再一开始工作就喝酒
No more staying out late, no more drinking on Monday's,
不再因为突然的沮丧而旷工
no more skipping out on work for a random triste.
如果你不能接受的话 我想
And if you can't respect that, then I guess.
从没过 一次也没有
Never, not even once.
和他没有
Not with him.
我觉得是你的身体在控制你的大脑
I think it's your body that's telling your brain
要拒绝一些身体拒绝的事…
something it doesn't want to...
我的天
Oh my god.
老天爷
Oh Jesus.
-尼克 怎么了? -我想我得辞职了
- What Nicki? - I think I need to quit.
真的?
Really?
为什么是现在?
Why now?
现在
Now.
无福利 低薪资 还没有上升空间
No benefits, terrible wages, no opportunity for growth.
分明是一种滋生懒惰 让人停滞不前的沃土
A culture that encourages laziness and personal stagnation,
但这家酒吧让我失去了我的梦中女孩
I mean come on, this bar has cost me my dream girl
现在 调酒师还被新娘传染上了疱疹
and now the bartender's off getting herpes from bridezilla.
抱歉 无意冒犯
Sorry, no offense.
我们能等会再聊
We'll talk about
你虚幻浪漫的爱情吗?
your fictional romantic relationships later, okay?
我现在就去找兰登
Right now, I'll go find Landon.
好 别碰我 行吗
Okay, don't touch me, okay.
干嘛?
What?
你是个蕾丝边?
You're a lesbian?
我还以为我藏得滴水不漏
Oh and here I thought I was hiding it this whole time.
我去
Well shit.
我去你的 兰登
Goddammit Landon.
好了 小家伙 我希望你已经完事了
Alright kid, I hope you got your rocks, off.
天呐 到底发生了什么?
Good God. Jesus Christ what happened?
我甚至连她的名字都不知道
I didn't even know her name.
别动 我马上回来
I'll be right back, don't move.
墨菲 墨菲 别把我留在这
Murphy, Murphy don't leave me here.
或许那天生就不合适你
Maybe you're just not wired for it, you know.
你有想过换一种性取向试试吗?
Have you ever thought about batting for the other team?
感觉是什么样的?
What's it like?
最近的话 是一种薄荷清香味
Recently, pretty minty.
-尼克 -噢
- Nicki. - Ow.
你必须马上离开这
You need to go out of here now.
她是有点糟糕吧
Yeah she's kind of lame.
不 我是让你从后面 出去
No, I mean leave, out the back.
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
电影精选列表