Subject change.
还想再来一杯吗?
So, would you like another drink?
我不知道该不该再来
I don't know if I should.
也是 今天是上学日
Oh right, it must be a school night huh.
上学日?
A school night?
是啊 小女孩 还有很多课等着你去上呢
Yeah girl, 'cause you got so much class.
你这马提尼太糟糕 给我换杯其他的
Your martini's suck, give me something else.
想要什么
What'll it be.
让我眼前一亮的
Surprise me.
要做到这点
In order to do that
我想我得带你回家了
I'd probably have to take you back to my place.
女士 这对我来说有点太直接
That's a little too forward for me, lady.
哎我去 开玩笑而已
Oh come on, it was a joke.
你不是这附近的吧?
You're not from around these parts are you?
这附近 当然不是
These parts, no.
我应该回到我来的地方了吗?
Should I go back to that thar place I came from.
呃 最好是这样
Uh, probably be for the best.
能详细解释一下吗?
Please elaborate.
"湿落鼬鼠"正是因为廉价酒
Well the Soggy Weasel's known for its cheap drinks
和淫♥荡♥的女人而出名
and its loose women.
你又怎么知道我不廉价?
How do you know I'm not cheap?
是不淫♥荡♥
Loose.
随便
Whatever.
你是做什么的?
So what do you do?
你猜
Guess.
你是跳舞的?
You're a dancer?
那可不是职业
Corporate liaison.
卖♥♥♥车♥保险的
Company car, insurance.
一直做这个
Whole nine.
听起来不错
That's pretty sweet.
这可不一定
It depends on your perspective.
怎么说?
How so?
你几点起床?
What time do you get up in the morning?
下午5点
5:00 p.m..
早上6点
6:00 a.m..
你到手工资有多少?
What's your take home pay?
大概1600
Like 1,600.
一周?
A week?
一个月
A month.
你呢?
How about you?
比1600多点 但我们有着装要求
More than 1,600 but we have a dress code.
那也太烂了
Oh that sucks.
可不是
Yeah tell me about it.
我们这类人总是会为自己的衣着而骄傲
Our lot always took a lot of pride in our appearance.
这是特伦斯
This is Terence.
他之前在一个叫R&P的公♥司♥工作
He used to work for a company called R&P.
那些剃须膏男人?
The shaving cream guys?
都是群混♥蛋♥
They're a bunch of bastards,
骗得我提早退休
suckered me into early retirement.
说我酗酒
Said I had a drinking problem.
就是这个让人不爽 特伦斯
That's what I'm talking about. Terence
不论有没有在酗酒
may or may not have an alleged drinking problem
都能提早退休
and yet he gets early retirement.
简直是活在梦里
Living the dream.
不要再闲聊了
Enough of this idle chit chat.
我想知道更多关于你的事
I wanna know more about you.
你的希望 你的梦想和抱负都是什么?
So what are your hopes, your dreams, your aspirations?
再来一杯
One more drink.
我就得走了
Then I have to go.
这是什么?
What's in this?
伏特加
Vodka.
太烈了
It just tastes strong.
我会告诉调酒师让她别那么猛
I'll tell the bartender to take it easy.
谁还想再来一杯?
Hey who wants another?
这
Yes.
酷
Cool.
我想我已经喝得够多了
I think I've had enough for a while.
哇哇哇 可别胡说八道
Oh whoa, whoa, whoa, that's crazy talk.
米歇尔 让她别再胡说八道了
Michelle, come on, tell her that's crazy talk.
我想我的这位朋友
I think my friend here
只不过想要保持清醒罢了
wants to make sure that she has all her wits about her.
不然她就得为她不得体的行为找借口了
Otherwise she'll have an excuse to act inappropriately.
怎么 我成了坏人了?
When did I become the bad guy?
女士们 别听他胡说
Ladies, do not listen to this man.
别信这个男人
Don't trust this man.
你知道当你意识到从今晚以后
Do you know what it's like to realize that
你都得和同一个人睡觉是什么感觉吗
after this night you will be sleeping with the same person,
那个1米6♥4♥高的 有着口臭的股票经济人
the same five foot four stockbroker
可那是遗传的 所以直到死
with chronic, but it's genetic so you can't judge me,
你都不能因为口臭对他说三道四
halitosis, for the rest of your life.
不知道
No idea.
事实其实是 兰登 我能这么叫你吗
The truth is Landon, can I call you Landon.
嗯 当然
Sure, yeah.
事实其实是有些伴娘
The truth is some of us bridesmaids
对那位股票经纪人并不完全满意
aren't completely happy with Mr. Stockbroker.
我们其中一些人很好奇这位银行大腕
Some of us are wondering why Mr. Corporate Banker Bigshot
为什么总是到深夜才回家
comes home late every night.
我们还有一些人 我不是在说谁坏话
And some of us, not naming names here,
知道兰登你 对是你 你这位调酒师
know that you, yes you, Landon the bartender
应该是最后的希望能给
might be the best last hope of,
我应该怎么说得委婉一点呢
how can I put this delicately,
给我们订了婚的朋友谈点人生哲学
boning some sense into our betrothed friend over there.
我很荣幸
I would be honored.
尼克 掩护我!
Nic, cover me!
兰登 我去你♥妈♥的♥
Dammit Landon.
你为什么不锁门?
Why don't you lock the door?
锁什么门?
Lock the door?
锁男厕所的门
Locks in the men's room stalls,
你以为这是什么地方?
what kind of establishment do you think this is?
我相信你
Yeah I trust you.
打烊了
It's quitting time.
你该走了 看起来你已经
Closing you out, because you don't look like you need to be
玩得够嗨了
having any more fun anyway.
这是什么?
What's this?
你的账单
It's your check.
可是 我 我有…
But, I have, I have...
哇哇哇 坐下 放轻松
Whoa, whoa, whoa, sit down, stop, take it easy.
我也不是故意扫你的兴 但是除非你坐上车
I hate to break it to you, but you're not going anywhere
你哪也去不了
unless it's in a cab.
该死
Shit.
尼克 换班时间到了 我出去了
Nicki, shift's up, I'm out.
这些拿上
Hang onto these.
这都是钱袋先生的吗?
Are these Mr. Moneybags?
他已经喝高了 真是个弱鸡
Yes, he's completely wasted, total lightweight,
看起来我是没小费收了
looks like I'm not getting a tip.
你想我对他做什么?
Alright what do you want me to do with him?
不知道 给他一个小时 再给他叫辆车
I don't know, give him an hour. Call him a cab.
那种要多差劲有多差劲的车
A really, really, shitty cab.
我马上给他叫一辆比最差劲还更差劲的车
I'm gonna call him the shittiest of shittiest of cabs.
这就是我为什么那么爱你
And that's why I love you.
我要去蒂姆那
I'm going to Tim's.
你应该来 因为我决心要大喝一场了
Hey you should come, 'cause I plan to be wasted.
好
Alright.
哇哇 可别像梅根·福克斯那样看着我
Whoa, when did you go all Megan Fox on me.
再见 墨菲
Bye Murph.
再见 甜心
Bye sweetheart.
注意安全
Be safe okay.
知道了
I will.
好
Alright.
库伯先生?
Mr. Cooper?
我给你明确的指令 让你点一杯酒 就一杯
电影精选列表